Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 40442
-
07-17-25 22:59 #40007Senior Member

Posts: 40Check your DMs.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 14:53 #40006Senior Member

Posts: 1482Where to go
Back on Oahu for a few weeks. Staying in Honolulu airport area. Since it has been a while, I am not familiar anymore with the Ala Moana adjacent AMPs. Where should I go for FS? I will reciprocate with info about the 9th island Vegas!
-
07-16-25 03:19 #40005Senior Member

Posts: 5120Although none of these providers are in this Massage Parlor Reports thread, if anyone is interested here are some leads on providers who've been reported to do DFK.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
7-15-25; Luxwire; provider Pepsi; Pepsi thread: "lots of wet DFK".
7-10-25; DJ Quick; provider Mai; Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu thread: "Yes. She do BBFS, BBBJ and DFK now".
6-17-25; Redneck 1; provider Lena; Streetwalker Reports thread (but home date): "The limitless DFK was even better than before".
6-4-25; SecretSurfer88; provider Ashley Lauren aka Juju Brazilian bunny; Escort Reports thread: "Also throughout all of this we are DFK and having major eye contact".
5-23-25; Tropical Sex; threesome with providers Marisa and Bree; Streetwalker Reports thread: "DFK" with both of them. Personally, I (Redneck) have not been with Bree, but had excellent DFK during home dates with Marissa.
5-18-25; DangerBoy; provider Alysia; Escort Reports thread: "sensual DFK".
-
07-14-25 23:43 #40004Senior Member

Posts: 446Looking for DFK
Been looking for someone who does a lot of wet sloppy sexy DFK. Been missing it with the current crop of honeys. PM me any suggestions if you're willing to share with this old fut.
-
07-06-25 20:01 #40003Senior Member

Posts: 573Total Damage
So LuvBigRax was asking for verification of a total of $$ for FS visit under the Blue Star thread. I went to the ATM, pulled out $$. HF was 60 and the rest tip. I was so shocked. Even though I paid up front, which usually kills the mood, it was the best overall experience in a very long time. Shower, used up the complete hr. In multiple positions, 69, HJ, back to cowgirl. Chinese women but the service was like the ol' Korean shops in the 90's and 2000's.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 17:47 #40002Senior Member

Posts: 178Is there a mp / AMP on Sheridan St?
-
06-26-25 22:42 #40001Senior Member

Posts: 2364Kukui what was your damages?
What was your damages? What you pay? HF plus tip?
Originally Posted by KukuiStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 20:31 #40000Senior Member

Posts: 5737-Spa or Lucky Spa
I had an amazing experience there, just like the old days. No need for an appointment, I just walked in. The mama, Chinese women, who seemed in charge, attempted to hand me off to two other women, which I did not find attractive and mama was hot. She kept trying to push me to the other women and I kept pointing to her I wanted her and wow! She went with me and was the Best service in a very, very long time. Shower first, and rooms are private a lights dim. She made every attempt to please and FS price was pre COVID. $200 from the ATM covered house and tip. No haggling. She did not speak much English, and we did multiple position and she rode cowgirl like a bronco rider. Condom was mandatory, but didn't matter. She was a Champ! Never got a name. About 5' 3-4", maybe 28-32? Long hair, not thin but not fat or chubby, a tiny bit of extra cushion, but very attractive, and boob job, that's a big negative for me but man she turned me blind to all my turn-offs.
Originally Posted by Tomodachi
[View Original Post]
It was the first GFE I have had in a very, very long time.
-
06-16-25 11:24 #39999Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks I saw her ad but Looking for FS.
Originally Posted by WetAndWild
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 10:53 #39998Senior Member

Posts: 423DD or larger
Amanda at Pin Thai. Aiea is at least a 38 DD since she lost some weight. No FS offered. Be nice and a HJ may be on the menu.
Originally Posted by UkiGobbler
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 18:46 #39997Senior Member

Posts: 1403I need to check this place out. I hope FS is available LOL.
Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 00:01 #39996Senior Member

Posts: 301Rainbow spa
Every 2 weeks I go to rainbow for hour massage from Judy. She is super good. If I want it strong, I get it strong. If it gets too much I ask her to back off a bit.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
No fooling around for me. If I want FS I go to somewhere else to see one of my regulars. I don't want to my mix legit massage place with play places.
But I believe FS is available. When I visited rainbow for the first time young mama asked me if I wanted to get "married."
Rainbow is good for my back, rog.
-
06-14-25 14:10 #39995Senior Member

Posts: 1143Rainbow at CC first floor
Never been and nothing to report from the inside. I was strolling by and a super pretty MILF in heels and skirt tried to coax me in. Not recall reading about this place. Thinking if there was more I would have heard about it. That woman was the sizzle that sold the steak but without knowing how things will turn out, I passed.
-
06-12-25 14:43 #39994Regular Member

Posts: 11DD & E please
I just want to get drowned in Asian boobage, any Asian provider with DD or Es out there??
-
06-11-25 07:59 #39993Senior Member

Posts: 1301Rtff
You got to RTFF and pay a premium if you really want the 20 somethings. Start with Jspa. GL!
Originally Posted by SGHono
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




