rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 40442
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40007
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Back on Oahu for a few weeks. Staying in Honolulu airport area. Since it has been a while, I am not familiar anymore with the Ala Moana adjacent AMPs. Where should I go for FS? I will reciprocate with info about the 9th island Vegas!
    Check your DMs.

  2. #40006

    Where to go

    Back on Oahu for a few weeks. Staying in Honolulu airport area. Since it has been a while, I am not familiar anymore with the Ala Moana adjacent AMPs. Where should I go for FS? I will reciprocate with info about the 9th island Vegas!

  3. #40005
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Looking for DFK

    Been looking for someone who does a lot of wet sloppy sexy DFK. Been missing it with the current crop of honeys. PM me any suggestions if you're willing to share with this old fut.
    Although none of these providers are in this Massage Parlor Reports thread, if anyone is interested here are some leads on providers who've been reported to do DFK.

    7-15-25; Luxwire; provider Pepsi; Pepsi thread: "lots of wet DFK".

    7-10-25; DJ Quick; provider Mai; Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu thread: "Yes. She do BBFS, BBBJ and DFK now".

    6-17-25; Redneck 1; provider Lena; Streetwalker Reports thread (but home date): "The limitless DFK was even better than before".

    6-4-25; SecretSurfer88; provider Ashley Lauren aka Juju Brazilian bunny; Escort Reports thread: "Also throughout all of this we are DFK and having major eye contact".

    5-23-25; Tropical Sex; threesome with providers Marisa and Bree; Streetwalker Reports thread: "DFK" with both of them. Personally, I (Redneck) have not been with Bree, but had excellent DFK during home dates with Marissa.

    5-18-25; DangerBoy; provider Alysia; Escort Reports thread: "sensual DFK".

  4. #40004

    Looking for DFK

    Been looking for someone who does a lot of wet sloppy sexy DFK. Been missing it with the current crop of honeys. PM me any suggestions if you're willing to share with this old fut.

  5. #40003

    Total Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    What was your damages? What you pay? HF plus tip?
    So LuvBigRax was asking for verification of a total of $$ for FS visit under the Blue Star thread. I went to the ATM, pulled out $$. HF was 60 and the rest tip. I was so shocked. Even though I paid up front, which usually kills the mood, it was the best overall experience in a very long time. Shower, used up the complete hr. In multiple positions, 69, HJ, back to cowgirl. Chinese women but the service was like the ol' Korean shops in the 90's and 2000's.

  6. #40002
    Is there a mp / AMP on Sheridan St?

  7. #40001

    Kukui what was your damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing experience there, just like the old days. No need for an appointment, I just walked in. The mama, Chinese women, who seemed in charge, attempted to hand me off to two other women, which I did not find attractive and mama was hot. She kept trying to push me to the other women and I kept pointing to her I wanted her and wow! She went with me and was the Best service in a very, very long time. Shower first, and rooms are private a lights dim. She made every attempt to please and FS price was pre COVID. $200 from the ATM covered house and tip. No haggling. She did not speak much English, and we did multiple position and she rode cowgirl like a bronco rider. Condom was mandatory, but didn't matter. She was a Champ! Never got a name. About 5' 3-4", maybe 28-32? Long hair, not thin but not fat or chubby, a tiny bit of extra cushion, but very attractive, and boob job, that's a big negative for me but man she turned me blind to all my turn-offs.

    It was the first GFE I have had in a very, very long time.
    What was your damages? What you pay? HF plus tip?

  8. #40000

    7-Spa or Lucky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomodachi  [View Original Post]
    That place on Young St. It might be called 7-Spa is the Bomb. I had Jojo. The Girl was Hot She is a 26 Year Old Chinese with real C's. And she is pretty. Little more expensive though. She charged 2 roses for 1/2 hour or 3 roses for 1 hour. Since, I am older, 1/2 hour was good for me. It is like having sex with a college girlfriend. Will be repeating.
    I had an amazing experience there, just like the old days. No need for an appointment, I just walked in. The mama, Chinese women, who seemed in charge, attempted to hand me off to two other women, which I did not find attractive and mama was hot. She kept trying to push me to the other women and I kept pointing to her I wanted her and wow! She went with me and was the Best service in a very, very long time. Shower first, and rooms are private a lights dim. She made every attempt to please and FS price was pre COVID. $200 from the ATM covered house and tip. No haggling. She did not speak much English, and we did multiple position and she rode cowgirl like a bronco rider. Condom was mandatory, but didn't matter. She was a Champ! Never got a name. About 5' 3-4", maybe 28-32? Long hair, not thin but not fat or chubby, a tiny bit of extra cushion, but very attractive, and boob job, that's a big negative for me but man she turned me blind to all my turn-offs.

    It was the first GFE I have had in a very, very long time.

  9. #39999
    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    Amanda at Pin Thai. Aiea is at least a 38 DD since she lost some weight. No FS offered. Be nice and a HJ may be on the menu.
    Thanks I saw her ad but Looking for FS.

  10. #39998

    DD or larger

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiGobbler  [View Original Post]
    I just want to get drowned in Asian boobage, any Asian provider with DD or Es out there??
    Amanda at Pin Thai. Aiea is at least a 38 DD since she lost some weight. No FS offered. Be nice and a HJ may be on the menu.

  11. #39997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Every 2 weeks I go to rainbow for hour massage from Judy. She is super good. If I want it strong, I get it strong. If it gets too much I ask her to back off a bit.

    No fooling around for me. If I want FS I go to somewhere else to see one of my regulars. I don't want to my mix legit massage place with play places.

    But I believe FS is available. When I visited rainbow for the first time young mama asked me if I wanted to get "married."

    Rainbow is good for my back, rog.
    I need to check this place out. I hope FS is available LOL.

  12. #39996

    Rainbow spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Never been and nothing to report from the inside. I was strolling by and a super pretty MILF in heels and skirt tried to coax me in. Not recall reading about this place. Thinking if there was more I would have heard about it. That woman was the sizzle that sold the steak but without knowing how things will turn out, I passed.
    Every 2 weeks I go to rainbow for hour massage from Judy. She is super good. If I want it strong, I get it strong. If it gets too much I ask her to back off a bit.

    No fooling around for me. If I want FS I go to somewhere else to see one of my regulars. I don't want to my mix legit massage place with play places.

    But I believe FS is available. When I visited rainbow for the first time young mama asked me if I wanted to get "married."

    Rainbow is good for my back, rog.

  13. #39995

    Rainbow at CC first floor

    Never been and nothing to report from the inside. I was strolling by and a super pretty MILF in heels and skirt tried to coax me in. Not recall reading about this place. Thinking if there was more I would have heard about it. That woman was the sizzle that sold the steak but without knowing how things will turn out, I passed.

  14. #39994

    DD & E please

    I just want to get drowned in Asian boobage, any Asian provider with DD or Es out there??

  15. #39993

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by SGHono  [View Original Post]
    Been bait and switched too many times.
    You got to RTFF and pay a premium if you really want the 20 somethings. Start with Jspa. GL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape