Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23028
    Lips, I appreciate your Intel whether its posted publicly or I send a private message. Top of my list is my safety. Thanks for watching out for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'll tell you what: From now on I simply won't be posting much of any Intel whatsoever. Because it's apparently very rarely appreciated, and even more rarely reciprocated. And when I do post any kind of review, it too often seems to get back to the provider.

    So how about, from now on, I just post comments about other people's posts? And if anyone really wants info from me about any provider I've either seen or researched, then please just PM me. And maybe, just maybe, I'll give it to you.

    Thanks.

  2. #23027
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sienna 4th time, good girl, delivers as promised.

    Great BJ and massaging skills, looks better than her photographs.

    - https://tryst.link/massage/shysienna27..

    Treat her nicely, she will be super good.
    Link is down, what's she look like?

  3. #23026
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I happen to have to agree with Lips on this. There are way too many crazy broads out there. Like him, I do a lot of research on these women.
    I do research also but when a post takes up 4-5 pages on the iPhone it is overkill. I appreciate info and try to reciprocate with accurate reviews but.

  4. #23025

    Sienna

    Saw Sienna 4th time, good girl, delivers as promised.

    Great BJ and massaging skills, looks better than her photographs.

    - https://tryst.link/massage/shysienna27..

    Treat her nicely, she will be super good.

  5. #23024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'll tell you what: From now on I simply won't be posting much of any Intel whatsoever. Because it's apparently very rarely appreciated, and even more rarely reciprocated. And when I do post any kind of review, it too often seems to get back to the provider.

    So how about, from now on, I just post comments about other people's posts? And if anyone really wants info from me about any provider I've either seen or researched, then please just PM me. And maybe, just maybe, I'll give it to you.

    Thanks.
    I happen to have to agree with Lips on this. There are way too many crazy broads out there. Like him, I do a lot of research on these women.

  6. #23023

    What one should post and what one should not post. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You should be banned for posting a laundry list like this on a forum. Stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I agree. That is painful and serves no purpose. Waste of bandwidth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Bkr 29  [View Original Post]
    Protect ourselves s from what? You plan on driving with her? All morals went out the window when you got into this.

    I'll tell you what: From now on I simply won't be posting much of any Intel whatsoever. Because it's apparently very rarely appreciated, and even more rarely reciprocated. And when I do post any kind of review, it too often seems to get back to the provider.

    So how about, from now on, I just post comments about other people's posts? And if anyone really wants info from me about any provider I've either seen or researched, then please just PM me. And maybe, just maybe, I'll give it to you.

    Thanks.

  7. #23022

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit  [View Original Post]
    She is not a scammer. I've seen her twice so I'm guessing she was just confused. She's a great time. BBBJ and BBCIP on the table.
    Thanks Spirit. I'll try again sometime. This is another great example of wishing there was a thumbs up button so I didn't have to reply with a quote!

  8. #23021
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her at several AA Meetings. That's why I have never tried to set anything up with her. She knows me as well.
    Brad, clear your inbox.

  9. #23020

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You should be banned for posting a laundry list like this on a forum. Stupid.
    I agree. That is painful and serves no purpose. Waste of bandwidth.

  10. #23019

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You should be banned for posting a laundry list like this on a forum. Stupid.
    Thank you Lips for posting it. Anything that helps inform our decisions is a good thing!

    Now, Mtn Biker reposting the list should get banned!! Joke.

  11. #23018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Protect ourselves s from what? You plan on driving with her? All morals went out the window when you got into this.
    From her erratic behavior! It is obvious she is out of control and doesn't give two shits about other human beings.

  12. #23017
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Why is it stupid? Seems like the kind of info we need to know to protect ourselves!

    I saw a picture of a crash she caused from being annihilated and for her to be alive, and others, is pretty damn lucky on both fronts!
    Protect ourselves s from what? You plan on driving with her? All morals went out the window when you got into this.

  13. #23016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You should be banned for posting a laundry list like this on a forum. Stupid.
    Why is it stupid? Seems like the kind of info we need to know to protect ourselves!

    I saw a picture of a crash she caused from being annihilated and for her to be alive, and others, is pretty damn lucky on both fronts!

  14. #23015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I redacted the woman's name to protect the guilty, from the cut-ad-pasted results, below:
    You should be banned for posting a laundry list like this on a forum. Stupid.

  15. #23014

    Lindsey Incall Location

    Can anyone comment on the area of Lindsey's incall location? She hosts in her apartment in Pawtucket. Is it a safe area? Any concerns with leaving the car on the street or personal safety? PM is fine!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/479561081394

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape