Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23024

    What one should post and what one should not post. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You should be banned for posting a laundry list like this on a forum. Stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I agree. That is painful and serves no purpose. Waste of bandwidth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Bkr 29  [View Original Post]
    Protect ourselves s from what? You plan on driving with her? All morals went out the window when you got into this.

    I'll tell you what: From now on I simply won't be posting much of any Intel whatsoever. Because it's apparently very rarely appreciated, and even more rarely reciprocated. And when I do post any kind of review, it too often seems to get back to the provider.

    So how about, from now on, I just post comments about other people's posts? And if anyone really wants info from me about any provider I've either seen or researched, then please just PM me. And maybe, just maybe, I'll give it to you.

    Thanks.

  2. #23023

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit  [View Original Post]
    She is not a scammer. I've seen her twice so I'm guessing she was just confused. She's a great time. BBBJ and BBCIP on the table.
    Thanks Spirit. I'll try again sometime. This is another great example of wishing there was a thumbs up button so I didn't have to reply with a quote!

  3. #23022
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her at several AA Meetings. That's why I have never tried to set anything up with her. She knows me as well.
    Brad, clear your inbox.

  4. #23021

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You should be banned for posting a laundry list like this on a forum. Stupid.
    I agree. That is painful and serves no purpose. Waste of bandwidth.

  5. #23020

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You should be banned for posting a laundry list like this on a forum. Stupid.
    Thank you Lips for posting it. Anything that helps inform our decisions is a good thing!

    Now, Mtn Biker reposting the list should get banned!! Joke.

  6. #23019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Protect ourselves s from what? You plan on driving with her? All morals went out the window when you got into this.
    From her erratic behavior! It is obvious she is out of control and doesn't give two shits about other human beings.

  7. #23018
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Why is it stupid? Seems like the kind of info we need to know to protect ourselves!

    I saw a picture of a crash she caused from being annihilated and for her to be alive, and others, is pretty damn lucky on both fronts!
    Protect ourselves s from what? You plan on driving with her? All morals went out the window when you got into this.

  8. #23017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    You should be banned for posting a laundry list like this on a forum. Stupid.
    Why is it stupid? Seems like the kind of info we need to know to protect ourselves!

    I saw a picture of a crash she caused from being annihilated and for her to be alive, and others, is pretty damn lucky on both fronts!

  9. #23016
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I redacted the woman's name to protect the guilty, from the cut-ad-pasted results, below:
    You should be banned for posting a laundry list like this on a forum. Stupid.

  10. #23015

    Lindsey Incall Location

    Can anyone comment on the area of Lindsey's incall location? She hosts in her apartment in Pawtucket. Is it a safe area? Any concerns with leaving the car on the street or personal safety? PM is fine!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/479561081394

  11. #23014

    Use the search bar

    My guy. You have a full history on this forum of asking questions. I'm going to assume you are new and do not understand the functionality. If you search number 2 (Rose) and number 3 (Diamond), they both have 5 pages of reviews.

  12. #23013

  13. #23012
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her at several AA Meetings. That's why I have never tried to set anything up with her. She knows me as well.
    Hi Brad, I'm 26 years sober in AA. Where do you go? How long have you been in the program? PM me.

  14. #23011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Tried to check out Bella. Her photos are below since she deletes her ads. She got back to me saying that since I no showed at our last appointment I had to send her $20 via Cash App to set up a meet. I have never no showed anyone so I did not send the $20. I would normally say she is a deposit scammer, but $20 is such a small amount I may be leaning towards her being confused. Either way, there is the info. Exercise caution as always. Would love to hear that she is not scamming as I'd really like to see her. I'm guessing if she truly thinks I know showed there is no convincing her otherwise though.
    She is not a scammer. I've seen her twice so I'm guessing she was just confused. She's a great time. BBBJ and BBCIP on the table.

  15. #23010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one pop up and looks interesting. Did some search in here and same name popped up from 4 -5 years ago with old links so don't know if same. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/442644473440
    I have seen her at several AA Meetings. That's why I have never tried to set anything up with her. She knows me as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape