Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 1363
-
06-15-25 01:00 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 439It was during the day when I went. She later told me the number on her mojo ad is her roommate because of her English. She gave me her number, but haven't seen her since because the few ATFs have been available. Unless the apt changed, there's no way to see the front gate. Yea, little sketchy, but it was still daylight and she never asked about the car or changed addresses. Apt was a little scarce on furniture, but the "room" was nice, with a bed and massage table, lighting etc.
Originally Posted by Straw
[View Original Post]
Sounds not good or something changed. That's too bad.
-
06-15-25 00:02 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 237Kiki
I had a terrible time trying to connect with this one. Texted for a couple of days before I get a random text response that she just woke up at 7 pm from being drunk. Can I be there in 15 minutes? I set up a time an hour later and drive to the address she gave me. Then she gives me a different address. I park and she demands to know which spot I parked in and what kind of car. Seems odd. Maybe her friends would jack my car while I'm inside? It was a pretty rundown condo complex where I didn't see any cars worth more than $10 K. So it was a little sketchy to begin with. She tells me she never saw me come through the gate. And that she can see the gate. This was nowhere near where she told me to come. So maybe it was a 3rd address coming? By that point. I was picturing a scuzzy apartment, dirty furniture, 3 day used sheets, who knows what. So I bailed because it had been over 20 minutes since I got to the first address she told me.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 18:36 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 3424Miko
Originally Posted by Panache
[View Original Post]
She's back though. I saw her recently.
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 16:29 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 90Miko
She goes to Japan for a month or so at a time and rarely responds when she's gone. She just got back a couple days ago. She usually will take a week to get back on Vegas time before she starts responding.
Originally Posted by Panache
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 16:24 #999Senior Member

Posts: 208Does that $400 include BBFS? Or is that another $1 on top of the $400?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 12:35 #998Senior Member

Posts: 582MILF with no name
I think it was 400 for hour and 300 for half hour. I thought hour included MSOG but it didn't which is why I haven't returned.
There are lower rates if you just want HJ.
Originally Posted by Bubba2274
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 11:11 #997Senior Member

Posts: 41I have not personally partaken, but I reached out about a month ago and was quoted 3 bills. Unfortunately work schedule messed up my appointment so had to cancel. I have not reached back out to reschedule.
Originally Posted by Bubba2274
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 21:43 #996Senior Member

Posts: 208What does she charge for her services?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 18:42 #995Senior Member

Posts: 131Miko
I've been in Vegas for 12 days, and I messaged Miko (last 4 digits are 1131) on each of those 12 days asking her if she's available for a massage. I got no reply at all from her on any of those days. I messaged her from my real phone number, not some burner phone. I'm sure it's her current number because I actually called the number and the greeting was "Miko". What's up with that?
-
06-12-25 16:12 #994Senior Member

Posts: 163Not sure what happened but it seems the IKEA girls have either had a falling out or decided to leave the game.
All of their ads (the 4 girl crew of Kaylee, Alexis, etc.) were erased from various sites. I saw one of them post a week back stating incalls were no longer on the table and it was outcalls only. I think Kaylee controlled the incall location.
-
06-10-25 19:26 #993Senior Member

Posts: 66Leona
She only offers HJ for 60.
Originally Posted by Uboatct
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 12:51 #992Senior Member

Posts: 439Kiki. Been reviewed on this board. Thai, young, cfs, BBBJ, fit body, nice mm rack, and even a decent massage. Reasonable rate 300 "VIP", 200 non-VIP, close to strip valley view and flamingo near back of Rio, English not the greatest, but good enough, Roommate available for 4 hands. Haven't seen her, so no opinions on roommate.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...in-town_392947
-
05-31-25 07:48 #991Senior Member

Posts: 358Leona
I'd appreciate any additional info on Leona. Thanks!
Originally Posted by WhiteBear20
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 12:53 #990Senior Member

Posts: 582Looking more for massage or HE?
- MILF with no name (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9107101471/1) : close to strip in location that's safe at night. FS and BBFS (YMMV) is avail. Good massage.
- Kaylee (https://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18...eviewed_385676) : located by IKEA. Pics are fake by very close to real person. Good massage and HE.
- Keesha (https://www.mojovillage.com/services...massage_396766): TERRIBLE massage. But she's super hot and good HE.
On massagefinder.com, Kori (https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42434/) is another strikeout. She was at large massage place with tons of other people so I really doubt anothing happens.
Originally Posted by Uboatct
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 12:51 #989Senior Member

Posts: 29Finder
Correct on Maya, she's legit only.
Originally Posted by Uboatct
[View Original Post]
The below offer (limited) extras with good massages. Accurate photos too.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47251/










Reply With Quote






