Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1363
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by Straw  [View Original Post]
    I had a terrible time trying to connect with this one. Texted for a couple of days before I get a random text response that she just woke up at 7 pm from being drunk. Can I be there in 15 minutes? I set up a time an hour later and drive to the address she gave me. Then she gives me a different address. I park and she demands to know which spot I parked in and what kind of car. Seems odd. Maybe her friends would jack my car while I'm inside? It was a pretty rundown condo complex where I didn't see any cars worth more than $10 K. So it was a little sketchy to begin with. She tells me she never saw me come through the gate. And that she can see the gate. This was nowhere near where she told me to come. So maybe it was a 3rd address coming? By that point. I was picturing a scuzzy apartment, dirty furniture, 3 day used sheets, who knows what. So I bailed because it had been over 20 minutes since I got to the first address she told me.
    It was during the day when I went. She later told me the number on her mojo ad is her roommate because of her English. She gave me her number, but haven't seen her since because the few ATFs have been available. Unless the apt changed, there's no way to see the front gate. Yea, little sketchy, but it was still daylight and she never asked about the car or changed addresses. Apt was a little scarce on furniture, but the "room" was nice, with a bed and massage table, lighting etc.

    Sounds not good or something changed. That's too bad.

  2. #1002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 237

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Kiki. Been reviewed on this board. Thai, young, cfs, BBBJ, fit body, nice mm rack, and even a decent massage. Reasonable rate 300 "VIP", 200 non-VIP, close to strip valley view and flamingo near back of Rio, English not the greatest, but good enough, Roommate available for 4 hands. Haven't seen her, so no opinions on roommate.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...in-town_392947
    I had a terrible time trying to connect with this one. Texted for a couple of days before I get a random text response that she just woke up at 7 pm from being drunk. Can I be there in 15 minutes? I set up a time an hour later and drive to the address she gave me. Then she gives me a different address. I park and she demands to know which spot I parked in and what kind of car. Seems odd. Maybe her friends would jack my car while I'm inside? It was a pretty rundown condo complex where I didn't see any cars worth more than $10 K. So it was a little sketchy to begin with. She tells me she never saw me come through the gate. And that she can see the gate. This was nowhere near where she told me to come. So maybe it was a 3rd address coming? By that point. I was picturing a scuzzy apartment, dirty furniture, 3 day used sheets, who knows what. So I bailed because it had been over 20 minutes since I got to the first address she told me.

  3. #1001

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by Panache  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Vegas for 12 days, and I messaged Miko (last 4 digits are 1131) on each of those 12 days asking her if she's available for a massage. I got no reply at all from her on any of those days. I messaged her from my real phone number, not some burner phone. I'm sure it's her current number because I actually called the number and the greeting was "Miko". What's up with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    She goes to Japan for a month or so at a time and rarely responds when she's gone. She just got back a couple days ago. She usually will take a week to get back on Vegas time before she starts responding.
    She's back though. I saw her recently.

  4. #1000

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by Panache  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Vegas for 12 days, and I messaged Miko (last 4 digits are 1131) on each of those 12 days asking her if she's available for a massage. I got no reply at all from her on any of those days. I messaged her from my real phone number, not some burner phone. I'm sure it's her current number because I actually called the number and the greeting was "Miko". What's up with that?
    She goes to Japan for a month or so at a time and rarely responds when she's gone. She just got back a couple days ago. She usually will take a week to get back on Vegas time before she starts responding.

  5. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I think it was 400 for hour and 300 for half hour. I thought hour included MSOG but it didn't which is why I haven't returned.

    There are lower rates if you just want HJ.
    Does that $400 include BBFS? Or is that another $1 on top of the $400?

  6. #998

    MILF with no name

    I think it was 400 for hour and 300 for half hour. I thought hour included MSOG but it didn't which is why I haven't returned.

    There are lower rates if you just want HJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    What does she charge for her services?

  7. #997
    I have not personally partaken, but I reached out about a month ago and was quoted 3 bills. Unfortunately work schedule messed up my appointment so had to cancel. I have not reached back out to reschedule.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    What does she charge for her services?

  8. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    - MILF with no name (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9107101471/1) : close to strip in location that's safe at night. FS and BBFS (YMMV) is avail. Good massage.
    What does she charge for her services?

  9. #995

    Miko

    I've been in Vegas for 12 days, and I messaged Miko (last 4 digits are 1131) on each of those 12 days asking her if she's available for a massage. I got no reply at all from her on any of those days. I messaged her from my real phone number, not some burner phone. I'm sure it's her current number because I actually called the number and the greeting was "Miko". What's up with that?

  10. #994
    Not sure what happened but it seems the IKEA girls have either had a falling out or decided to leave the game.

    All of their ads (the 4 girl crew of Kaylee, Alexis, etc.) were erased from various sites. I saw one of them post a week back stating incalls were no longer on the table and it was outcalls only. I think Kaylee controlled the incall location.

  11. #993

    Leona

    She only offers HJ for 60.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uboatct  [View Original Post]
    I'd appreciate any additional info on Leona. Thanks!

  12. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    - MILF with no name (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9107101471/1) : close to strip in location that's safe at night. FS and BBFS (YMMV) is avail. Good massage.

    - Kaylee (https://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18...eviewed_385676) : located by IKEA. Pics are fake by very close to real person. Good massage and HE.

    - Keesha (https://www.mojovillage.com/services...massage_396766): TERRIBLE massage. But she's super hot and good HE.

    On massagefinder.com, Kori (https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42434/) is another strikeout. She was at large massage place with tons of other people so I really doubt anothing happens.
    Kiki. Been reviewed on this board. Thai, young, cfs, BBBJ, fit body, nice mm rack, and even a decent massage. Reasonable rate 300 "VIP", 200 non-VIP, close to strip valley view and flamingo near back of Rio, English not the greatest, but good enough, Roommate available for 4 hands. Haven't seen her, so no opinions on roommate.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...in-town_392947

  13. #991

    Leona

    I'd appreciate any additional info on Leona. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBear20  [View Original Post]
    Correct on Maya, she's legit only.

    The below offer (limited) extras with good massages. Accurate photos too.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47251/

  14. #990

    Looking more for massage or HE?

    - MILF with no name (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9107101471/1) : close to strip in location that's safe at night. FS and BBFS (YMMV) is avail. Good massage.

    - Kaylee (https://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18...eviewed_385676) : located by IKEA. Pics are fake by very close to real person. Good massage and HE.

    - Keesha (https://www.mojovillage.com/services...massage_396766): TERRIBLE massage. But she's super hot and good HE.

    On massagefinder.com, Kori (https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42434/) is another strikeout. She was at large massage place with tons of other people so I really doubt anothing happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uboatct  [View Original Post]
    Well thanks for saving me the trip! Any suggestions?

  15. #989

    Finder

    Quote Originally Posted by Uboatct  [View Original Post]
    Well thanks for saving me the trip! Any suggestions?
    Correct on Maya, she's legit only.

    The below offer (limited) extras with good massages. Accurate photos too.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47251/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape