Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 5075
-
06-28-25 07:17 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 920And have the entry fee. If you treat them right, they will even see you again. .
Originally Posted by Slideryyz
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 16:34 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 99So many choices
I plan on visiting LA in November for a weekend and found quite a few interesting choices. I'm a sucker for milfs with big tatas who gives leg melting headache relief and a rodeo show to die for. Anyhow, several of these lovely ladies got my attention. From whom should I choose and are there any other suggestions I should check out?
Sonia Blaze- https://tryst.link/escort/sonia-blaze82.
DeLaine- https://tryst.link/escort/delaine.
Madame Mozel- https://tryst.link/bdsm/madamemozel.
Shelly- https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/3872240.htm.
Breezy Brittany - https://www.eros.com/california/los_...760.htm?cat=26.
I'm visiting from Virginia so if you are ever on the East Coast and visiting VA, DMV, or NC's RDU metro, I've got you covered.
-
06-23-25 01:40 #4713Regular Member

Posts: 22Is this legit?
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 15:48 #4712I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623This is pretty good report. Escorts were invented by the gods to service this very problem. Just think of all the girls you see walking their pugs so there's got to be some or many that might see you are ugly-fat-cute especially if you got some dollar bills in your hands. I always had a fave my mother barely loved and when I tried to be a radio personality they put me alone in the Wizard of Oz curtained dark room. Sniff.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
Try out the K-providers like Pepsi, Viki or some others that perfected the game.
-
06-18-25 10:41 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 742Don't think about it that way
Brother, a majority of sex workers know that you're paying to play with their pussy or throat. So although they might have an opinion and yes some might decline or might give less than par service because they are. It "attracted" to you in just a little way. But it's all transactional brother. Find one you think might be fun, read her reviews or ask questions here in the forum and call set up appointment and head over there with a raging hard on and give it to her they way you want brother. You are there to enjoy yourself. I could be wrong but you might be viewing it a little to much like a relationship maybe? Basically who cares if she isn't attracted to you brother. Push those legs behind her ears and slam that puss till you but. Have fun and don't think about it too much. You'll find providers who provide great service and some you just move on because of lack of service.
Originally Posted by Oldfuck58
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 23:58 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 1149Seen, Jenny in the valley recently. She is that granny, tho. She was ok.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 23:53 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 1149Most of them do, if you clear screenings.
Originally Posted by Oldfuck58
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 05:30 #4708Regular Member

Posts: 1Any escorts that will accept an obese fat old man like yours truly?
-
06-12-25 15:15 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 248Ah the memories that came back after reading this. I can vouch personally for 2, 3, ad 4. I need a trip back to Cali, it's been way too long!
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
And yes, GILFs can be the best!!
-
06-12-25 01:40 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 264I'm coming in next week from 8 months in Thailand and Cambodia. I'm staying out by the airport for one night. Where would be my best place to look for just a quick blowjob in between flights. I don't want no $700 hooker, I just want somebody clean to suck my cock.
-
06-10-25 19:17 #4705Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I advise no
Any rooski or Ukrainian is an avoid. They are phony as reports of looting by ice protestors at the la law library and many of them are on powerful opiates.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:09 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 196Dried up Russian ALina
Wondering has anybody tried out ALina before? I've seen her posting ads for years but never took the plunge because she was asking for alot. Recently I have disposable income so maybe I'll see if she is worth it. She is like 40 or 50 yrs old. Her pics look OK but I read previously that her pics are from years ago and she doesn't look the same.
She has a list a fetishes but most of them include her dominating me which I'm not cool with.
-
06-08-25 16:19 #4703Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Does e still equal mc squared
Relativity is pretty simple. G-d kind of fucked up by having a maximum constant speed by which matter is moved. That constant is the speed of light. No matter how fast you move something in the same direction as light or against light, the light has to travel 300,000 km in one second. But the math problem there is that rate x time = distance. If you hold the rate constant, then fucken time and distance become variable. Absent explanations of quantum entanglement, that is a law, that time and distance are fields.
The same rule applies to fat chicks and blow jobs. The best blow job in history was that fat Australian girl on like Venice boulevard in a garden apartment. She had you start on a massage table and then put on you this sectional and while you watched her fat body kind of melt into your cock via her mouth, well it felt like you had your dick in the tiramisu mix at Erewhon.
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13255263.html
This is a fat slop in the space on Westwood and Rochester. The picture is her, but her body looks like she gave birth to the Baltimore ravens offensive line. She has a fold over gut and and broken ass from sitting on it. She does have a huge Bush.
For 180 she does use hear hands well and for extree (negotiated to 80) she gave me head. It was not good. So there goes that rule.
But, as they say about blowjobs being like pizza. As in, how was that pizza you ate. Oh it was awful, I had six pieces. So, even a bad BJ is good.
Anyhow that space on Westwood and Rochester has not been good since there was this other totally hot Australian girl who would engage in true mutual massage.
-
06-06-25 20:40 #4702Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Anyone know who she was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7cD4BoEOs
She is talking about being a 304.
-
06-03-25 11:43 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 196Any good tryst?
Anybody have good reference for tryst or LC.
All the girls on tryst asking for like 700 and the ones that have reasonable prices don't have a number to contact them just an OF or some social media where they try to get you to pay something.
I've only had one good experience with tryst but she charged me like 800 . Cool experience but not worth 800.
When I scroll through LC I see so many fake ads or scmams it makes my head hurt.
Can you guys help me out with a few that you have actually seen or can confirm is legit.












Reply With Quote





