Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 25041
-
06-16-25 11:28 #23031Senior Member

Posts: 512Deposit
Anything with a deposit (and she wants many) is generally a scam. Might not even be a provider. Could be anyone just running an ad looking for someone to send in money with no obligation to show up or offer anything.
Originally Posted by DeeGee
[View Original Post]
I would move on.
-
06-15-25 19:54 #23030Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info on this one?
Does anyone have any intel on this one? She seems like a scam or strictly business.
https://tryst.link/escort/armanirayy-xo
-
06-15-25 12:45 #23029Senior Member

Posts: 88Lips, I am with you on this, nothing wrong with sharing publicly available records, and I think they are as important as reviews.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
However, the format you share them may need some correction, like another poster mentioned, it is way too long and especially in mobile browsers hard to scroll down.
-
06-14-25 21:48 #23028Senior Member

Posts: 142Lips, I appreciate your Intel whether its posted publicly or I send a private message. Top of my list is my safety. Thanks for watching out for us.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 17:04 #23027Senior Member

Posts: 120Link is down, what's she look like?
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 15:42 #23026Senior Member

Posts: 512I do research also but when a post takes up 4-5 pages on the iPhone it is overkill. I appreciate info and try to reciprocate with accurate reviews but.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 15:42 #23025Senior Member

Posts: 81Sienna
Saw Sienna 4th time, good girl, delivers as promised.
Great BJ and massaging skills, looks better than her photographs.
- https://tryst.link/massage/shysienna27..
Treat her nicely, she will be super good.
-
06-14-25 12:36 #23024Senior Member

Posts: 1406I happen to have to agree with Lips on this. There are way too many crazy broads out there. Like him, I do a lot of research on these women.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 10:09 #23023Senior Member

Posts: 834What one should post and what one should not post. . .
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Mtn Bkr 29
[View Original Post]
I'll tell you what: From now on I simply won't be posting much of any Intel whatsoever. Because it's apparently very rarely appreciated, and even more rarely reciprocated. And when I do post any kind of review, it too often seems to get back to the provider.
So how about, from now on, I just post comments about other people's posts? And if anyone really wants info from me about any provider I've either seen or researched, then please just PM me. And maybe, just maybe, I'll give it to you.
Thanks.
-
06-14-25 09:41 #23022Senior Member

Posts: 156Thanks
Thanks Spirit. I'll try again sometime. This is another great example of wishing there was a thumbs up button so I didn't have to reply with a quote!
Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 00:36 #23021Senior Member

Posts: 512Brad, clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 15:01 #23020Senior Member

Posts: 512Banned
I agree. That is painful and serves no purpose. Waste of bandwidth.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 08:48 #23019Senior Member

Posts: 289Nah
Thank you Lips for posting it. Anything that helps inform our decisions is a good thing!
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
Now, Mtn Biker reposting the list should get banned!! Joke.
-
06-13-25 06:55 #23018Senior Member

Posts: 1231From her erratic behavior! It is obvious she is out of control and doesn't give two shits about other human beings.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 01:05 #23017Senior Member

Posts: 141Protect ourselves s from what? You plan on driving with her? All morals went out the window when you got into this.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





