Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 33445
-
06-12-25 20:35 #31825Senior Member

Posts: 27Keisha rose
I saw her probably about a year ago, what's crazy is that the SWAT team was at another apartment at her complex when I came. The SWAT team was about the most interesting thing that happened with my experience with her. Her pictures match what you are going to see in person, decent looking girl with a nice soft bubble in the back. First thing that always kills it for me is that everything is done on a couch, that's an automatic non repeat for me unless the head and pussy is top notch. Everything was done with a condom, the head was average at best nothing to get excited about. If the intention of the head was to get me hard I would have did better with a hand job. After what felt like a minute of that weak ass head she asked me was I ready, clearly my stuff was still flaccid. I said maybe if I rub it on her punnany a little bit maybe it will rise, tried that and it rose a little so I stuck it in and got to stroking. Pussy was weak and dry and nothing to write home about felt like it was going to take me forever to nut in her dry stuff, after awhile I just gave up and called it a day knowing that I would never return. Decent looking girl with a nice bubble butt, but I would rather have a ugly girl with some good pussy. She's a no for me, don't waste your money its better out there. Unless she agrees to $80 I wouldn't waste my hard earned money.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 17:04 #31824Senior Member

Posts: 45Clear inbox
Steve trying to send you a message and your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 17:36 #31823Senior Member

Posts: 40Tootie Tori
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/563334367571
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 15:36 #31822Senior Member

Posts: 192Toxic Chocolate
Does anyone have any experience with Keisha Rose in Colerain?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188519204
-
06-11-25 13:58 #31821Senior Member

Posts: 43Jennifer / Jenifer
Well, I can't report an experience- never got that far. Set up a time last Fri, confirm before I head over, all good, I arrive then the "issues" texts, and then they stop- ghosted. Try again Mon- send a text, no reply until Tues night, she's good to try again- good comms Tues night and decent again Wed morning. Time set for noon, she was a bit late confirming at 11 am for noon, so pushed it to 12:15. She's good, I text "on the way", again all good on her end. Arrive (about 25 min after confirmation), crickets for 10 min, then "need more time", then crickets. Waited 20 minutes total after arrival then left. That's it, no more chances. Don't really give a shit what her issues might be, bad comms / service / ghosting equals no more chances in my book.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...324/7404369085
Originally Posted by NotShy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 13:12 #31820Senior Member

Posts: 260Tootie / tori / anna
Does sheaves current ad?
Originally Posted by SaltPacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 12:42 #31819Senior Member

Posts: 44Spotty communication
I reached out to her a couple days ago and never got a response, texted her again yesterday with crickets still. Might have asked the wrong questions though, because I didn't even know there was an area around her called Carthage so asked what area she normally hosted.
Originally Posted by SaltPacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 11:40 #31818Senior Member

Posts: 79Tootie / tori / anna
Had a visit with her this morning, same ole Tori, had a good time paid for a qv was there for an hr. She did lose track of time while we were catching up. She was very energetic her incall is an apartment in the better part of Carthage. Pretty safe.
-
06-11-25 11:13 #31817Senior Member

Posts: 195Was ATF
Wanted to share that Sandeep was one of my favorite. I have seen her multiple times in past couple years. Always accommodating, willing to please when met. However everything I planned to meet there is an hour delay by default and recently her comes have gotten worse (doesn't respond until a week after). Seems something up but if you get her to communicate amd stay in contact, it's worth seeing her.
https://tryst.link/escort/kandeeapple
-
06-11-25 07:23 #31816Senior Member

Posts: 260Must be out
I think that's an old mugshot.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 20:08 #31815Senior Member

Posts: 353I would have emptied my fun account for a couple hours with her again.
Originally Posted by Sabadogigante
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:49 #31814Senior Member

Posts: 101Ridge Ave
She was staying at the quality inn on ridge (there's a few girls working out of there) I normally park at the restaurant and walk over, LEO drives around periodically.
Originally Posted by LonelyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:23 #31813Senior Member

Posts: 67Jennifer
I met her right before Christmas last year. Train wreck. Looked kinda like the pictures, but these a really filtered. I chatted for a few minutes and she was coherent, but did ramble a bit. Anyway, I left after about 5 minutes.
As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 17:36 #31812Senior Member

Posts: 358Has anyone see her forest park
Has anyone seen this provider? Also is Forest park a good area?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188365103
-
06-10-25 15:25 #31811Senior Member

Posts: 919There was nothing risky there. LEO is not going to use nude pictures in an ad and certainly not going do describe anything of sexual nature. There was no risk at least to this ad.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





