Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 33445
-
06-10-25 14:36 #31810Senior Member

Posts: 180Sounds risky to me
To me anyone provider that is not well known and asks you to show up with a condom is putting you at risk of being busted. If she wants a condom used but can't provide one then I would pass but to each his own.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 14:24 #31809Senior Member

Posts: 170Leaa
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188268171#.
She is real and I had a lot of fun. She says she prefers car visits though and can't host ever. So I did qv car for 100 and it was worth it. She is a thick girl for sure but I still found her to be attractive.
-
06-10-25 14:01 #31808Senior Member

Posts: 201Brookee
Damn Brookee was around? That is awesome. Wish she would've stayed around.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 13:57 #31807Senior Member

Posts: 386YES he reads it an keeps a eye on her. She has lost a lot of weight an down to 135# said she hasn't been drinking but as always she got drunk as heel the two days she was here. Has a court date back in Ky on the 16th an she had bruises all over her where he beat the hell out of her. As good as she is not sure I want her back as always you can't believe what she tells you.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 13:40 #31806Senior Member

Posts: 109Not sure
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188411716
Anyone ever tried her?
-
06-10-25 13:39 #31805Senior Member

Posts: 44As a bone
I've found it dry as a bone out there as well. Thus my bone remains dry as well.
Originally Posted by NotShy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 13:24 #31804Senior Member

Posts: 67Dry times
Anyone getting any responses out there? It's just getting worse and worse! Slim pickings (though most of the ladies aren't slim), and few answers. Even the regulars seem to be missing.
Oh well, I'll keep throwing the bait and hoping for a hit!
NS1.
-
06-10-25 12:39 #31803Senior Member

Posts: 62She is out
She was in for 9 days.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 11:13 #31802Banned Member

Posts: 294Close
You've could have just asked me. It ain't like I hide all that much. But you were close, but they'd be pushing 50 like me.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 08:47 #31801Senior Member

Posts: 362Must be out
Saw the mugshot. Must be out now.
Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 23:10 #31800Senior Member

Posts: 827Tootie
Saw her twice about a year or so ago. She was fun. She did BB both times. Everything but anal, I believe. Around $160/ hr. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TalentScouter
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 21:27 #31799Senior Member

Posts: 473Tootie
Anyone have any luck getting a response from her?
.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 21:08 #31798Senior Member

Posts: 44Sad
That's pretty depressing to hear, her body is good enough that I'd probably make it through a mechanical session as long as she doesn't go dead fish on me. What area does she normally host at? Depending on that I may take an experimental plunge.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 20:51 #31797Senior Member

Posts: 353She will be back soon.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
Her relationship is not sustainable with the man she is with, he watches her every move and phone, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't read the forums.
-
06-09-25 20:29 #31796Senior Member

Posts: 624A provider who could have gone to high school with me
I graduated high school in the mid-1980's. I wouldn't even want a provider *born* in that era at this point. (She would be pushing 40.) But I'm allergic to MILFs, and outside the fold here.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
I would love, though, to have some of the 80's chicks today as they were *then*. In the 1980's, most young women were thin, with no piercings and no tattoos.
I think, Smokey Gringo, that makes you more or less my contemporary, based on Mary Anne's likely age.











Reply With Quote






