Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 33770
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31370
    Quote Originally Posted by Meisterdude  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have recent experience with Lucia Love? She hosts near Plymouth. I spoke with her on the phone and she sounds legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...m/640116863520
    Link is dead, I think I have commented on her in the past on either the Cape or SouthCoast boards.

    Short version: if the "same" provider. Don't waste your time. Everything covered, poor service but promised everything and friendly until you get down to business. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

    I saw her at a house that I had seen other providers in before. Current ad has a differnt number but I'm pretty sure those are the same pics from a couple years ago. If she isn't in her 50's, she is not aging well.

  2. #31369

    Anna

    She's legit. Also dances at the Banana.

    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]

  3. #31368

    Anna


  4. #31367

    Any intel on this one?

    This one's menu sounds almost TGTBT. Hoping that's not the case. Anyone seen or heard of her? Thanks and Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...i/898567648237

  5. #31366
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Its a church.
    Not anymore, it's an apartment complex, and the building that used to be a church is a shared / public area for the apartments.

  6. #31365

    Bella Nicole

    Anyone know if this chick is legit I know she has an only fans and some instas but is she actually here escorting? Would love to know since she looks so good. https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/8020083.htm

  7. #31364

    Don't do it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    Do not waste your time or your donation.
    This hag has called herself by many different names for many years. She's horriable, litterally has to be one of the worst and has been wildy reviewed as such.

    She's old fat and discusting.

    She tries up upsell.

    She has a handler.

    I made the mistake of seeing her many years ago in Waltham.

    Do not waste your time or money.

  8. #31363
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustTwoDeal  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her FYI. But there are reviews of her in several sites. Mostly not good. From what I remember reading serivixe is rushed and she upsells plus pics are old. Good luck.
    Do not waste your time or your donation.

  9. #31362

    Stacey reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/staceylee

    I couldn't find reviews. Has anyone seen her? Menu? DFK? Incall safety or handlers? Does she require condoms for anything? Are the pictures accurate? I like her milfy look and I like the price, unless there are upsells? Please post her menu and performance if you know about those things. Thanks.
    I have not seen her FYI. But there are reviews of her in several sites. Mostly not good. From what I remember reading serivixe is rushed and she upsells plus pics are old. Good luck.

  10. #31361

    Lucia Love

    Does anyone have recent experience with Lucia Love? She hosts near Plymouth. I spoke with her on the phone and she sounds legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...m/640116863520

  11. #31360
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Its a church.
    Probably one of those that provide an address close by, and give you the real address once you are there.

  12. #31359

    Bunny agent

    I guess I answered my question on bunny agent all posts are old outdated or priced by scammers all fake, part of the many hoops we jump thru in this hobby.

  13. #31358

    Error

    I just looked at the numbers on the ad links, they are not the same, but still wondering if any are real or scams if anyone has any info.

  14. #31357

    Seems like a scam

    Either a scam or a few are using the same number, the bunny agent link and this link share same number I'm leaning towards scam different girls in post but same number very sus. https://secrethostess.com/10547185/.

  15. #31356

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape