Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 17256
-
06-08-25 18:58 #15816Banned Member

Posts: 307Your good
You're really good, as I think about this, she is a strippe, are she did every thing like a stripper, you are spot on and she jumped into a BMW X6 . Normal chicks don't jump into X6's but strippers at Cheetahs.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
I'm willing to bet she strips at Cheetahs.
-
06-08-25 08:59 #15815Senior Member

Posts: 1302Tips & Tricks
Sounds like someone who is or has been a stripper. This is straight from the "stripper VIP room upsell" playbook. She's not a good candidate for a true sugar baby since she seems laser focused on $. I've had strippers who were just fun girls looking for a fun time and $ seemed like a bonus, but if you're talking to one of these GPS girls who only care about $ then there's not a lot of negotiating to do. Just remember you MUST be willing and able to walk away / block anytime you feel GPS is too strong. As long as you're willing to walk away, no matter how pretty they are or how bad you want it, you're always in a position of power and will always be able to find a better deal.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
This post I made awhile back has links to several posts I've made outlining negotiating strategies. One thing to always remember: treat these girls like potential dates, not escorts. If you treat them like escorts, then you're always going to be stuck dealing with over priced girls laser focused $. I see guys on this board complain constantly about GPS and how high prices have become, but yet also treat the girls like escorts instead of a potential gf. For some reason guys really struggle to understand that these 2 things are directly connected.
I had bagged a wannabe insta-model college student for 250 PPM plus hotel and saw her a few times a month during fall and spring semesters. She moved home during the summer so I'm currently without. I have another who is down in South GA, she's not as reliable and is inconsistent, but I'm smashing her for 150 PPM (though in fairness she's closer to chubby than not).
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6451251.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5799398
-
06-08-25 08:14 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 149Way too much competition tbh
It all depends. There is no way (with some here and there exceptions that too occasionally) where anyone is getting a 20 something hot white girl that is not into drugs or not a white trash for less money. No matter if you have the best technique or even if you are a Greek god. The girls have options and many men are willing to pay more. But yes I under 3 is possible for not so good looking ones, pros, older women etc. That said there will always be exceptions. But sugaring is not the same like 10 years ago. Too much information and awareness in general. There is more competition. Many are joining just to make money by selling vids: photos and online only relationships.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 01:02 #15813Senior Member

Posts: 548
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
Too bad, Mya looks goodThanks for letting us know though.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 17:26 #15812Banned Member

Posts: 307Negotiations -
Negotiations -.
Look I have to ask you guys how do you get these prices down I have been negotiating with this sugar baby, and I started off at 2 Then she said I don't know about that you know I have to get a baby sitter I even had to get a baby sitter to come here and meet you. SO now I'm thinking you want me to pay for your babysitter. Thats crazy. So I said do you need to go She said Well, any time I go out, I have to get a sitter, so don't worry about it.
She then starts rubbing on me giving me a massage in the restaurant and she has me pretty much and then she say do you like this. As my eyes close I say hell yeah. She then stops and says well what is it worth to you it is more than 200 . I looked at her and said the touch was good but you want me too promise to give you a $ for something site unseen. I have to have more info to evaluate, and as good as that touch was, it is not enough for me to go on. She then pressed some muscle in my inner thigh and my dick started to get hard. She leans over and wispers in my ear how much is this touch worth. Look I can go 250 mybe 3 but that's it. I'm wanting to do something write then but I tell her I need to go beacuse I work in the morning. Which I did. So I pay the bill and I walk her to her car which is.
A BMW X6 I'm thinking B*tch you don't need my money. She then takes her finger and circles it around my nipple and says I want you to think what this touch is worth and get back with me. I pull her to me, give her a hug, and I send her on her way. She calls and I stay firm a 2-3. She is not happy. And says. You don't want this touch, then says you can do better than 3. Does this feel like a 3 touch. I laugh and tell her I will get back with her and tell her that 3 is good money.
The question is, how are you guys getting them at 2 and below I just don't see how that is happening.
Please advise and share negotiation techniques.
-
06-07-25 06:25 #15811Senior Member

Posts: 435Time waster
Mya is a time waster, there is always something going on that she can make it. Avoid.
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 20:58 #15810Senior Member

Posts: 149Saw her a year ago
Saw her a few times a year ago or so!
Originally Posted by Han57
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 15:40 #15809Senior Member

Posts: 95Ebony sb's
I haven't had fun with an ebony sb in a while, unfortunately Mya stood me up: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72820276&nsp=1.
"I'm sorry, I totally forgot" suuurrrreee: eyeroll:
I just moved to text with Kami, anyone seen her? Love her pics, she's almost TGTBT. Kami: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73742149.
-
06-06-25 13:46 #15808Senior Member

Posts: 534Here are a few time wasters, deposit scammers, etc.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-80d8249c376c Mia.
I read the details on her profile and laughed. It's obviously a scam. Does she look close to 210 pounds?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-0e7b5f1d96d5 Mysterious Babe.
Back and forth forever, slow responses the after texting she wants to know each better before we meet. Time waster.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-c3e5e8f5c154 Kinley.
I'm hot you should send me money, maybe I'll send pictures and never meet you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-843e2bd5c9b4 Eira.
Send money before meeting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-98a5e47e0e45 Elizabeth.
Started off with another name and changed it after 2 days, red flag #1. Then reads and never replies. Time waster.
-
06-06-25 12:42 #15807Senior Member

Posts: 149Another scammer
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-05d1406b7387
Avoid / - you are welcome.
-
06-06-25 12:14 #15806Senior Member

Posts: 307I saw her 3X last year and once again early this year, she goes by Valery, at least that is the name she gave me. For the last 3 months she has not responded back to my texts, so maybe she is out of the game.
Originally Posted by TriCitiesG10
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 11:47 #15805Senior Member

Posts: 534If you think the Latina's are bad, try dealing with the better looking Asian girls. GPS reigns supreme and it's never been more transactional or safe. It's like they know they are in a league of their own and they milk it for everything they can get.
Originally Posted by TriCitiesG10
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 11:41 #15804Senior Member

Posts: 534If I hadn't busted a nut in 2 months I wouldn't call her. That's how unimpressed I was.
Originally Posted by TriCitiesG10
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 11:09 #15803Senior Member

Posts: 95So I asked about her around a month ago here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7285512
Originally Posted by TriCitiesG10
[View Original Post]
As you can see from the replies, I got mixed feedback. It ended up being a non-starter because she never replied to me after that. I had the same experience as you with communication.Last edited by Christian Troy; 06-06-25 at 11:10. Reason: fixed link
-
06-06-25 01:19 #15802Regular Member

Posts: 4Latinabby224
Has anyone seen this sb recently?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...76f37afe896c54
I ask because communication has been almost bipolar for months. Never met. So just wondering if it's worth the time.










Reply With Quote





