The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Submit Review
Page 97 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 17249
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15809

    Ebony sb's

    I haven't had fun with an ebony sb in a while, unfortunately Mya stood me up: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72820276&nsp=1.

    "I'm sorry, I totally forgot" suuurrrreee: eyeroll:

    I just moved to text with Kami, anyone seen her? Love her pics, she's almost TGTBT. Kami: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73742149.

  2. #15808

    Here are a few time wasters, deposit scammers, etc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-80d8249c376c Mia.

    I read the details on her profile and laughed. It's obviously a scam. Does she look close to 210 pounds?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-0e7b5f1d96d5 Mysterious Babe.

    Back and forth forever, slow responses the after texting she wants to know each better before we meet. Time waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-c3e5e8f5c154 Kinley.

    I'm hot you should send me money, maybe I'll send pictures and never meet you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-843e2bd5c9b4 Eira.

    Send money before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-98a5e47e0e45 Elizabeth.

    Started off with another name and changed it after 2 days, red flag #1. Then reads and never replies. Time waster.

  3. #15807

    Another scammer


  4. #15806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 306
    Quote Originally Posted by TriCitiesG10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this sb recently?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...76f37afe896c54

    I ask because communication has been almost bipolar for months. Never met. So just wondering if it's worth the time.
    I saw her 3X last year and once again early this year, she goes by Valery, at least that is the name she gave me. For the last 3 months she has not responded back to my texts, so maybe she is out of the game.

  5. #15805
    Quote Originally Posted by TriCitiesG10  [View Original Post]

    Won't repeat. But man many of the Latinas in north ga treat this like sex work. Not sugaring.
    If you think the Latina's are bad, try dealing with the better looking Asian girls. GPS reigns supreme and it's never been more transactional or safe. It's like they know they are in a league of their own and they milk it for everything they can get.

  6. #15804
    Quote Originally Posted by TriCitiesG10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this sb recently?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...76f37afe896c54

    I ask because communication has been almost bipolar for months. Never met. So just wondering if it's worth the time.
    If I hadn't busted a nut in 2 months I wouldn't call her. That's how unimpressed I was.

  7. #15803
    Quote Originally Posted by TriCitiesG10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this sb recently?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...76f37afe896c54

    I ask because communication has been almost bipolar for months. Never met. So just wondering if it's worth the time.
    So I asked about her around a month ago here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7285512

    As you can see from the replies, I got mixed feedback. It ended up being a non-starter because she never replied to me after that. I had the same experience as you with communication.
    Last edited by Christian Troy; 06-06-25 at 11:10. Reason: fixed link

  8. #15802

    Latinabby224

    Has anyone seen this sb recently?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...76f37afe896c54

    I ask because communication has been almost bipolar for months. Never met. So just wondering if it's worth the time.

  9. #15801

    IS this

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    New SLN Girl. Chrishelle 30.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Bombshell/
    Is this your site?

  10. #15800

    SugarLifeNow

    New SLN Girl. Chrishelle 30.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Bombshell/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-04 at 4.15.55 PM.png‎  

  11. #15799

    Sorry this is Esteffany. I've seen both Sara and Esteffany LOL reviewed both

    Quote Originally Posted by TriCitiesG10  [View Original Post]
    So like with esteffany.

    Cute girl. Looks younger. But I screen all my encounters. She proved she's 22.

    Weird setup. She can host. But damn where she lives ain't nothing to brag about. She only speaks Spanish. Lives with her uncle. From Mexico. She works at night. So she is only available during limited hours.

    Now she is very cute. Braces.

    Kisses. No lfk dfk.

    CBJ.

    Cfs.

    300 ppmW.

    Won't repeat. But man many of the Latinas in north ga treat this like sex work. Not sugaring.
    Sorry this review above was for Esteffany not for Sara. But I have seen both.

  12. #15798
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    The first one's not working for me either, looks deactivated. I fixed the Sara profile link and added some pictures since some people don't have SB. Haven't seen her on seeking or SDM.

    Sara: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3c0c5a527adb0c.
    She speaks English. I've talked to her but right before our meeting, she ghosted me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-ffd3083aaacf

  13. #15797

    Transactional sbs in north atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Covnito  [View Original Post]
    Neither of these links / profiles worked for me. Did they deactivate their profiles?
    So like with Sara.

    Cute girl. Looks younger. But I screen all my encounters. She proved she's 22.

    Weird setup. She can host. But damn where she lives ain't nothing to brag about. She only speaks Spanish. Lives with her uncle. From Mexico. She works at night. So she is only available during limited hours.

    Now she is very cute. Braces.

    Kisses. No lfk dfk.

    CBJ.

    Cfs.

    300 ppmW.

    Won't repeat. But man many of the Latinas in north ga treat this like sex work. Not sugaring.

  14. #15796
    Quote Originally Posted by TriCitiesG10  [View Original Post]
    So agreed. She is gorgeous. Boobs sit up perfectly. 10/10. Not big. Not small. Perky.

    Great body. She takes her gym serious. She only speaks Spanish. Had a chance to speak with her.

    Unfortunately,

    No kissing.

    No CBJ or BBJ.

    No DATY.

    Cfs. 400 ppm.

    Won't repeat. But if you're ok with restrictions, she's gorgeous.
    Yikes! Those are new (haven't seen her in over 6 weeks). I guess she got popular, sorry you had that experience. Yeah, I wouldn't repeat with those restrictions.

    That body though.

  15. #15795

    Great body. Performance leaves to be desired.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    The first one's not working for me either, looks deactivated. I fixed the Sara profile link and added some pictures since some people don't have SB. Haven't seen her on seeking or SDM.

    Sara: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3c0c5a527adb0c.
    So agreed. She is gorgeous. Boobs sit up perfectly. 10/10. Not big. Not small. Perky.

    Great body. She takes her gym serious. She only speaks Spanish. Had a chance to speak with her.

    Unfortunately,

    No kissing.

    No CBJ or BBJ.

    No DATY.

    Cfs. 400 ppm.

    Won't repeat. But if you're ok with restrictions, she's gorgeous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape