The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38362

  2. #38361

    Anyone tried?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She looks pretty normal and clean, but as we all know, pics are often deceiving.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/035639515955
    I've reached out to her in the past. Does not include the pertinent info in ad. Endless text exchange, no info (where, $$ etc.).

  3. #38360
    Quote Originally Posted by IraLob  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what she's like? Safe? Love the petite look and wanted to ask before exploring.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/173579172040
    I seen her once for some headache relief about 6 months ago when she was in Riverside. The pics are legit and she got the job done but CIM wasn't allowed. I didn't bother to ask her if that was on the menu for an upcharge. 80 Mario coins was the donation.

  4. #38359

    Really.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed0067  [View Original Post]
    Honestly the best provider I've seen in jax.

    60 qy 100 hh. Short with a nice a $$ and melons She makes me feel like a king every time I see her.

    Her Bbj is out of this world and she won't stop until you're finished.

    Bring an umbrella if you want FS if not just a merely 20 Mario coins extra she's keeps herself and her room really clean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/371464724876
    Nice selfie.

  5. #38358

    Raven off beach Blvd.

    Honestly the best provider I've seen in jax.

    60 qy 100 hh. Short with a nice a $$ and melons She makes me feel like a king every time I see her.

    Her Bbj is out of this world and she won't stop until you're finished.

    Bring an umbrella if you want FS if not just a merely 20 Mario coins extra she's keeps herself and her room really clean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/371464724876

  6. #38357

    Dianne Jacksonville

    Has anyone seen her recently. Any reviews I can find are quite old. Any more recent info will be greatly appreciated. PM me is you prefer. Thanks for your replies.

  7. #38356

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLee904  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone able to connect with Sara? There is no response from her.

    Is she real, any experiences?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sara_silva45
    She's real and one of my ATF's. Hard to get up with but if you can get an appointment she's a drama free great time. Not the cover model I met so many years back but still has a great figure. Everything covered and the back door is locked (I keep knocking anyway) but beyond that the service is 5 star.

  8. #38355

    Sara

    Has anyone able to connect with Sara? There is no response from her.

    Is she real, any experiences?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sara_silva45

  9. #38354

    Anyone tried?

    Has anyone seen this one? She looks pretty normal and clean, but as we all know, pics are often deceiving.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/035639515955

  10. #38353

    Regarding Monalisa and Sexii Lexii

    Hello gentleman.

    Monalisa: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/865871785891.

    And.

    Sexii Lexii: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/332509502818.

    Any more intel on these two? If you have a response or PM would be great.

  11. #38352

    Any back door loving girls?

    Looking to get my ass eaten and played with, she's got to be good looking, can't have a troll back there playing with my buddy.

  12. #38351
    Quote Originally Posted by SixWheels  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the OG's still around? Old school, mouthhunter, Fred Zepplin, etc. ?
    Are there any more upscale providers in town? Back in the day we had Veronica Savu, Aubrey Tate etc. Is there any talent along those lines now?
    The state of this hobby is really sad now.

  13. #38350

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Reconnected with a reliable provider from the oast and she's trying to establish a clientele old and new. Having trouble being able to verify her stg acct but if you pm me ill give you her digits easy comms reasonable donation and freaky as you want to be. Can't seem to upload a pic, but I can send you one on request. She's a nubian spinner and profession throatologist.
    Do you have any more info on her. Hard to get excited without it. Maybe direct us to old post? Pics?

  14. #38349
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to this one last year. The conversation seemed to be going well, then absolutely nothing. Totally ghosted. For the life of me I can't think of why she stopped communicating with me. I even asked her if she thought I knew her parents or something. LOL.
    She is hot, but has serious crazy vibes so you didn't miss too much. No telling what you said that set her off. Also one of the only higher end providers that tapped out on me from too long in missionary with plenty of time left in the clock and finished me with hand.

  15. #38348

    Babiigirll

    Does anyone know what she's like? Safe? Love the petite look and wanted to ask before exploring.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/173579172040

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape