Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 1109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31825

    Keisha rose

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Keisha Rose in Colerain?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188519204
    I saw her probably about a year ago, what's crazy is that the SWAT team was at another apartment at her complex when I came. The SWAT team was about the most interesting thing that happened with my experience with her. Her pictures match what you are going to see in person, decent looking girl with a nice soft bubble in the back. First thing that always kills it for me is that everything is done on a couch, that's an automatic non repeat for me unless the head and pussy is top notch. Everything was done with a condom, the head was average at best nothing to get excited about. If the intention of the head was to get me hard I would have did better with a hand job. After what felt like a minute of that weak ass head she asked me was I ready, clearly my stuff was still flaccid. I said maybe if I rub it on her punnany a little bit maybe it will rise, tried that and it rose a little so I stuck it in and got to stroking. Pussy was weak and dry and nothing to write home about felt like it was going to take me forever to nut in her dry stuff, after awhile I just gave up and called it a day knowing that I would never return. Decent looking girl with a nice bubble butt, but I would rather have a ugly girl with some good pussy. She's a no for me, don't waste your money its better out there. Unless she agrees to $80 I wouldn't waste my hard earned money.

  2. #31824

    Clear inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188268171#.

    She is real and I had a lot of fun. She says she prefers car visits though and can't host ever. So I did qv car for 100 and it was worth it. She is a thick girl for sure but I still found her to be attractive.
    Steve trying to send you a message and your inbox is full.

  3. #31823

    Tootie Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    Does sheaves current ad?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/563334367571

  4. #31822

    Toxic Chocolate

    Does anyone have any experience with Keisha Rose in Colerain?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188519204

  5. #31821

    Jennifer / Jenifer

    Well, I can't report an experience- never got that far. Set up a time last Fri, confirm before I head over, all good, I arrive then the "issues" texts, and then they stop- ghosted. Try again Mon- send a text, no reply until Tues night, she's good to try again- good comms Tues night and decent again Wed morning. Time set for noon, she was a bit late confirming at 11 am for noon, so pushed it to 12:15. She's good, I text "on the way", again all good on her end. Arrive (about 25 min after confirmation), crickets for 10 min, then "need more time", then crickets. Waited 20 minutes total after arrival then left. That's it, no more chances. Don't really give a shit what her issues might be, bad comms / service / ghosting equals no more chances in my book.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...324/7404369085

    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]
    I met her right before Christmas last year. Train wreck. Looked kinda like the pictures, but these a really filtered. I chatted for a few minutes and she was coherent, but did ramble a bit. Anyway, I left after about 5 minutes.

    As always, YMMV.

  6. #31820

    Tootie / tori / anna

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with her this morning, same ole Tori, had a good time paid for a qv was there for an hr. She did lose track of time while we were catching up. She was very energetic her incall is an apartment in the better part of Carthage. Pretty safe.
    Does sheaves current ad?

  7. #31819

    Spotty communication

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with her this morning, same ole Tori, had a good time paid for a qv was there for an hr. She did lose track of time while we were catching up. She was very energetic her incall is an apartment in the better part of Carthage. Pretty safe.
    I reached out to her a couple days ago and never got a response, texted her again yesterday with crickets still. Might have asked the wrong questions though, because I didn't even know there was an area around her called Carthage so asked what area she normally hosted.

  8. #31818

    Tootie / tori / anna

    Had a visit with her this morning, same ole Tori, had a good time paid for a qv was there for an hr. She did lose track of time while we were catching up. She was very energetic her incall is an apartment in the better part of Carthage. Pretty safe.

  9. #31817

    Was ATF

    Wanted to share that Sandeep was one of my favorite. I have seen her multiple times in past couple years. Always accommodating, willing to please when met. However everything I planned to meet there is an hour delay by default and recently her comes have gotten worse (doesn't respond until a week after). Seems something up but if you get her to communicate amd stay in contact, it's worth seeing her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandeeapple

  10. #31816

    Must be out

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Saw the mugshot. Must be out now.
    I think that's an old mugshot.

  11. #31815
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabadogigante  [View Original Post]
    Damn Brookee was around? That is awesome. Wish she would've stayed around.
    I would have emptied my fun account for a couple hours with her again.

  12. #31814

    Ridge Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty depressing to hear, her body is good enough that I'd probably make it through a mechanical session as long as she doesn't go dead fish on me. What area does she normally host at? Depending on that I may take an experimental plunge.
    She was staying at the quality inn on ridge (there's a few girls working out of there) I normally park at the restaurant and walk over, LEO drives around periodically.

  13. #31813

    Jennifer

    I met her right before Christmas last year. Train wreck. Looked kinda like the pictures, but these a really filtered. I chatted for a few minutes and she was coherent, but did ramble a bit. Anyway, I left after about 5 minutes.

    As always, YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? Also is Forest park a good area?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188365103

  14. #31812

    Has anyone see her forest park

    Has anyone seen this provider? Also is Forest park a good area?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188365103

  15. #31811
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    To me anyone provider that is not well known and asks you to show up with a condom is putting you at risk of being busted. If she wants a condom used but can't provide one then I would pass but to each his own.
    There was nothing risky there. LEO is not going to use nude pictures in an ad and certainly not going do describe anything of sexual nature. There was no risk at least to this ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape