Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 506 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 7583
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6863
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    She answers with another number and it seems like a BOT. Then wants a deposit. Not for me.

  2. #6862

  3. #6861

    Mia. Downtown Kissimmee

    Calls herself Mia, operates out of a Nail / Hair salon in downtown Kissimmee.

    Communication via text was in English, but she doesn't speak a lick of English. In fact, comms may have been by another person. 150 for an hour massage that's mostly rubbing oil all over my body! No extra whatsoever, she was ice cold. Cute body though!

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...858904552.html

    It's closed to me so took one for the team.

  4. #6860

    Hanna new girl Carolina

    So Hanna texted me letting me know she has a new girl working and if I wanted to try something new. So I set up a time and upon arrival met Carolina who was with Hanna. Ended up scheduling 30 min and Hanna and Carolina joined me in the room. As we get to the room Hanna pulls her pants down and pulls me up the chair. She gets in doggy gave a smell test (she passed the test as always) and let's me enjoy Dato. Carolina was in the room watching. After enjoying some DATO for about 10 min on Hanna she puts her pants back on and leaves the room. She comes back with some mouthwash. She says something to Carolina who then removes her pants and got in same position. I then enjoyed some DATO on Carolina and she definitely gets into it. Both have man made top and bottoms but Carolina definitely has more on the bottom. Not quite as cute as Serenity. After dato Hanna gives me bbj while Carolina rubs my chest. Hanna finished me in bbj. I get dressed and joke with Hanna hopefully next time I can try Carolina. Overall good experience. I will be back again soon hopefully can have some fun with all 3 ladies.

    Carolina.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...858824004.html

    Serenity.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...858417492.html

    Hanna.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...858109939.html

  5. #6859

    Jina

    Anyone seen this one? Couldn't find any reviews.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...857602576.html

  6. #6858

    Julie

    I'll keep this simple. All around a great experience. 10 out of 10. Good technique and sweet personality. Studio is nice and clean. Even offered me a haircut. That was a first LOL. I will mention it is near a busy road so just keep that in mind.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...857366114.html

  7. #6857

    Elly

    Finally got to see Elly.

    Pros-clean safe environment.

    Price.

    Good massage and finish.

    Easy to book and good comms.

    Looks just like pics.

    Cons- not really a con but she was straight to the point and not very conversational. Felt a little cold at times but that could just be a me thing I usually enjoy a good vibe.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...857575528.html

  8. #6856
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    I booked last year got ghosted with all kinds of car and kid issues, didn't bother trying again.
    I used to see her quite a bit before she moved. There is definitely something off with her these days.

  9. #6855

    "Relaxing Therapy"

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTurkey1  [View Original Post]
    Basic other service is a helping hand I'm assuming?
    Yeah, I'm trying to figure this one out too! First comes this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a legit massage that's deeply relaxing with a sexy, sensual vibe. This experience checks all the boxes. The therapist is a stunning Colombian woman with a curvy figure and warm, soft energy. She doesn't speak much English, but understands enough to keep things smooth and comfortable throughout the session.

    From the moment the massage starts, the mood is set with warm oils and calming aromatherapy. I was fully undraped the entire time, she worked very close to the fun zone, just close enough to tease the edge but never crossed the line. It added an undeniable layer of sensuality that made the whole experience even more intense in a good way.

    Her hands are strong and skilled, moving with a rhythm that combines deep muscle work with slow, gentle, and but slightly sensual strokes. She knows how to relax your body and clear your head, both physically and mentally. The entire session felt personal, indulgent, and perfectly paced.

    If you want a completely legit massage that's as close to erotic as you can get without actually being erotic, this is the one. Sexy, relaxing, and unforgettable. I would certainly repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...851965919.html
    In his last line, he says straight up that it's "a completely legit massage" and you should go elsewhere if you want a happy ending. Then comes this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by Massageee  [View Original Post]
    I went based on this review. Excellent session. Very good massage. Very attractive woman. Innocent vibe made it all the better. If you are looking for L3 I would not go. If you are willing to pay for quality massage and basic other service, strongly recommend.
    He says there's no L3, but pretty strongly implies L1 or L2 could be available.

    Inquiring minds want to know, what's available here?

  10. #6854
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageee  [View Original Post]
    I went based on this review. Excellent session. Very good massage. Very attractive woman. Innocent vibe made it all the better. If you are looking for L3 I would not go. If you are willing to pay for quality massage and basic other service, strongly recommend.
    Basic other service is a helping hand I'm assuming?

  11. #6853
    Did you ever get a chance to find out about this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]

  12. #6852
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageee  [View Original Post]
    I went based on this review. Excellent session. Very good massage. Very attractive woman. Innocent vibe made it all the better. If you are looking for L3 I would not go. If you are willing to pay for quality massage and basic other service, strongly recommend.
    What was the damage? What's on the menu?

  13. #6851

    Wow! Highly recommend

    I went based on this review. Excellent session. Very good massage. Very attractive woman. Innocent vibe made it all the better. If you are looking for L3 I would not go. If you are willing to pay for quality massage and basic other service, strongly recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a legit massage that's deeply relaxing with a sexy, sensual vibe. This experience checks all the boxes. The therapist is a stunning Colombian woman with a curvy figure and warm, soft energy. She doesn't speak much English, but understands enough to keep things smooth and comfortable throughout the session.

    From the moment the massage starts, the mood is set with warm oils and calming aromatherapy. I was fully undraped the entire time, she worked very close to the fun zone, just close enough to tease the edge but never crossed the line. It added an undeniable layer of sensuality that made the whole experience even more intense in a good way.

    Her hands are strong and skilled, moving with a rhythm that combines deep muscle work with slow, gentle, and but slightly sensual strokes. She knows how to relax your body and clear your head, both physically and mentally. The entire session felt personal, indulgent, and perfectly paced.

    If you want a completely legit massage that's as close to erotic as you can get without actually being erotic, this is the one. Sexy, relaxing, and unforgettable. I would certainly repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...851965919.html

  14. #6850

    Raquel

    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    Any more details?
    I booked last year got ghosted with all kinds of car and kid issues, didn't bother trying again.

  15. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Raquel is back. Had some great times with her about a year ago.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...856154170.html
    Any more details?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape