Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 7583
-
06-20-25 10:59 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 352She answers with another number and it seems like a BOT. Then wants a deposit. Not for me.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 02:40 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 193Good Vibes
Had anyone seen her?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...859172049.html
-
06-18-25 13:46 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 65Mia. Downtown Kissimmee
Calls herself Mia, operates out of a Nail / Hair salon in downtown Kissimmee.
Communication via text was in English, but she doesn't speak a lick of English. In fact, comms may have been by another person. 150 for an hour massage that's mostly rubbing oil all over my body! No extra whatsoever, she was ice cold. Cute body though!
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...858904552.html
It's closed to me so took one for the team.
-
06-17-25 22:28 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 32Hanna new girl Carolina
So Hanna texted me letting me know she has a new girl working and if I wanted to try something new. So I set up a time and upon arrival met Carolina who was with Hanna. Ended up scheduling 30 min and Hanna and Carolina joined me in the room. As we get to the room Hanna pulls her pants down and pulls me up the chair. She gets in doggy gave a smell test (she passed the test as always) and let's me enjoy Dato. Carolina was in the room watching. After enjoying some DATO for about 10 min on Hanna she puts her pants back on and leaves the room. She comes back with some mouthwash. She says something to Carolina who then removes her pants and got in same position. I then enjoyed some DATO on Carolina and she definitely gets into it. Both have man made top and bottoms but Carolina definitely has more on the bottom. Not quite as cute as Serenity. After dato Hanna gives me bbj while Carolina rubs my chest. Hanna finished me in bbj. I get dressed and joke with Hanna hopefully next time I can try Carolina. Overall good experience. I will be back again soon hopefully can have some fun with all 3 ladies.
Carolina.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...858824004.html
Serenity.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...858417492.html
Hanna.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...858109939.html
-
06-15-25 13:39 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 30Jina
Anyone seen this one? Couldn't find any reviews.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...857602576.html
-
06-15-25 13:30 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 34Julie
I'll keep this simple. All around a great experience. 10 out of 10. Good technique and sweet personality. Studio is nice and clean. Even offered me a haircut. That was a first LOL. I will mention it is near a busy road so just keep that in mind.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...857366114.html
-
06-15-25 13:16 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 34Elly
Finally got to see Elly.
Pros-clean safe environment.
Price.
Good massage and finish.
Easy to book and good comms.
Looks just like pics.
Cons- not really a con but she was straight to the point and not very conversational. Felt a little cold at times but that could just be a me thing I usually enjoy a good vibe.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...857575528.html
-
06-12-25 13:02 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 107I used to see her quite a bit before she moved. There is definitely something off with her these days.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 15:38 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 2964"Relaxing Therapy"
Yeah, I'm trying to figure this one out too! First comes this one:
Originally Posted by DarkTurkey1
[View Original Post]
In his last line, he says straight up that it's "a completely legit massage" and you should go elsewhere if you want a happy ending. Then comes this one:
Originally Posted by Film5947
[View Original Post]
He says there's no L3, but pretty strongly implies L1 or L2 could be available.
Originally Posted by Massageee
[View Original Post]
Inquiring minds want to know, what's available here?
-
06-10-25 13:57 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 48Basic other service is a helping hand I'm assuming?
Originally Posted by Massageee
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 13:49 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 253Did you ever get a chance to find out about this one?
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 05:30 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 128What was the damage? What's on the menu?
Originally Posted by Massageee
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 20:54 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 53Wow! Highly recommend
I went based on this review. Excellent session. Very good massage. Very attractive woman. Innocent vibe made it all the better. If you are looking for L3 I would not go. If you are willing to pay for quality massage and basic other service, strongly recommend.
Originally Posted by Film5947
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 17:49 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 660Raquel
I booked last year got ghosted with all kinds of car and kid issues, didn't bother trying again.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 17:47 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 249Any more details?
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






