Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 506 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 7583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGeeKay  [View Original Post]
    Fairly certain that's a dude, dude.
    If you read the ad it's a dude.

  2. #6832
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadtheway  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one: https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...855927307.html

    Looks interesting, but kinda off. Close to me I might consider TOFT.
    Fairly certain that's a dude, dude.

  3. #6831

    Touch Therapy

    Anyone seen this one: https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...855927307.html

    Looks interesting, but kinda off. Close to me I might consider TOFT.

  4. #6830
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her yesterday but schedule didn't line up unfortunately. See her ads up on marketplace all the time if that's means anything.

  5. #6829

    Beautiful boricua

    Took a quick nap last week and met up with Lily! Safe incall. Got there and she was ready within 3 minutes. Went back to her room and undressed on her bed. She also got nude and immediately got me all horned up. I'm actually just happy it was the girl in the pics. A hot 30 yr old with a very curvy body. Started with a light massage face down and then told me to flip. Sat next to me while taking care of my bottom half. My hands were roaming all over her kitty and little star. Man I shoulda upgraded to complete service LOL. Oh well. She then decided to sit on top of my with her ssa in my face. Was very impressed with presentation and taste while she worked jr to conpletion. You won't be disappointed in looks. Massage could be better but finish is great.

    Quotes me 1. 2 plus 1 for HJ and plus 2 for FS. I ended up getting 1. 6 for HHR fully nude massage with HJ.

    Otownn.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...855299249.html

  6. #6828

    That's the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    She just posted today, it's in Casselberry.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...855294597.html
    She has a great reputation on the boards.

  7. #6827
    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the double post. The rest didn't post with my last on. Saw her yesterday and she is legit. Agree with this statement listed.

    Fletch.
    What was the damage? No L1? Do you think she would at least allow self service?

  8. #6826
    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a legit massage that's deeply relaxing with a sexy, sensual vibe. This experience checks all the boxes. The therapist is a stunning Colombian woman with a curvy figure and warm, soft energy. She doesn't speak much English, but understands enough to keep things smooth and comfortable throughout the session.

    From the moment the massage starts, the mood is set with warm oils and calming aromatherapy. I was fully undraped the entire time, she worked very close to the fun zone, just close enough to tease the edge but never crossed the line. It added an undeniable layer of sensuality that made the whole experience even more intense in a good way.

    Her hands are strong and skilled, moving with a rhythm that combines deep muscle work with slow, gentle, and but slightly sensual strokes. She knows how to relax your body and clear your head, both physically and mentally. The entire session felt personal, indulgent, and perfectly paced.

    If you want a completely legit massage that's as close to erotic as you can get without actually being erotic, this is the one. Sexy, relaxing, and unforgettable. I would certainly repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...851965919.html
    Sorry for the double post. The rest didn't post with my last on. Saw her yesterday and she is legit. Agree with this statement listed.

    Fletch.

  9. #6825
    I agree with this statement. Saw her yesterday and she totally legit.

    Fletch.

  10. #6824

  11. #6823

    Manjacial

    She just posted today, it's in Casselberry.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...855294597.html

    Quote Originally Posted by HeretoRelax  [View Original Post]
    Search for manjacial there was a woman in the Oviedo area I think that did grooming and massage with Level 1. I can't remember her name. I would love it if I could find a pedicure with level 2.

  12. #6822
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDream5492  [View Original Post]
    Agreed 100%. I used to see her for years when she was in Kissimmee. Then she moved to a place in hunters creek and there were reports of a monger getting stopped by uncle when leaving her place. At that point I stopped seeing her and have no idea what is going on.
    Really? You saw her for years in Kissimmee? I thought she just started coming up here from like down south. Not saying you're wrong or anything. Just very curious on my part. If there is more DM me.

    Thanks.

    Fletch.

  13. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDream5492  [View Original Post]
    I Love to see Maloy! She is my go to. She is discreet and has a safe office setting.
    I've read somewhere she doesn't do L1, does she at least allow self service?

  14. #6820

    Love Maloy

    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Luxe spa that is put together really nicely. Very pretty MILF type with a great rack. The most sensual hands and knows how to tease the pre cum out of you. Good God, almost like a worship if you will.
    I Love to see Maloy! She is my go to. She is discreet and has a safe office setting.

  15. #6819

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Landman1978  [View Original Post]
    I didn't partake of the service due to last minute work obligation but FYI the location is pretty wide open in a residential part of downtown Orlando. AND there happens to be a camera further down that street which may be a neighborhood watch thing IDK but I just didn't like it. There is nothing discrete about this location at all.
    Agreed 100%. I used to see her for years when she was in Kissimmee. Then she moved to a place in hunters creek and there were reports of a monger getting stopped by uncle when leaving her place. At that point I stopped seeing her and have no idea what is going on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape