Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31796

    A provider who could have gone to high school with me

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    I know Mary Anne from High school. Seems her professionally years ago. I've posted reviews or critiques about her.

    Mary Anne is cute, great set of Bolt ons, and probably still holding up. But she's a major space cadet. MAJOR. She'll talk your fucking head off with non sense and Good Luck with scheduling of which that I'm sure hasn't changed. You can find on Craigslist doing that reiki / karma realignment bullshit.
    I graduated high school in the mid-1980's. I wouldn't even want a provider *born* in that era at this point. (She would be pushing 40.) But I'm allergic to MILFs, and outside the fold here.

    I would love, though, to have some of the 80's chicks today as they were *then*. In the 1980's, most young women were thin, with no piercings and no tattoos.

    I think, Smokey Gringo, that makes you more or less my contemporary, based on Mary Anne's likely age.

  2. #31795

    Funny you should ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Have you actually seen any of these or just review off of reviews?
    I know Mary Anne from High school. Seems her professionally years ago. I've posted reviews or critiques about her.

    Mary Anne is cute, great set of Bolt ons, and probably still holding up. But she's a major space cadet. MAJOR. She'll talk your fucking head off with non sense and Good Luck with scheduling of which that I'm sure hasn't changed. You can find on Craigslist doing that reiki / karma realignment bullshit.

  3. #31794

    Candi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188296102

    Candi is a fun escort, I saw her over the weekend and I did outcall. She is the girl in the photos but a little older, the picture of her with glasses and a black dress is most accurate with the way she appeared at my door. Personally I thought she is an attractive middle aged woman. Candi arrived on time and was in contact with me the entire day about our session, and we had a casual conversation before heading to my room.

    Her session is down to business but I thouroughly enjoyed it. Candi is not GFE but was friendly and is not a clock watcher, she wanted to make sure I enjoyed her time with me and I did. After the session we talked some more before she left, I will check her out again.

    I recommend her, she is down to earth, friendly, has a good attitude before and after the session, and is a good time.

  4. #31793

    She's real but flaky

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    Found Bunni while browsing and found somewhat mixed reviews from my digging. Seem mostly positive, but also a little TGTBT; has anyone here seen her, what was you experience?

    As always it seems I'm eternally on the prowl for a convent affordable regular to see between my more expensive adventures.

    https://callescort.org/513-510-9358

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135109358
    She's real for sure, assuming she doesn't ghost you when you get there. Saw her a few months ago, everything covered, not GFE just down to business. CBJ was surprisingly decent; scratched the itch I had and would see her again in a pinch. But odds are you'll get there and she'll take another 20 minutes to get ready with a chance she'll just stop responding.

  5. #31792
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Have you actually seen any of these or just review off of reviews?
    Not reviewing but commenting on my research. I did briefly meet Mary Anne once for a meet and greet but it was just a few minutes.

  6. #31791

    Tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Tootie is back from her vacation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/512834606355
    Haven't seen her in a while. She was fun and seemed to get into it. Anyone else have other experiences?

  7. #31790
    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Hi All! I don't get your way from the Bluegrass often, but will be there overnight in mid-town mid-week. Interested in any feedback on more mature providers offering outcall. Below are my current considerations:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-jade

    Looks like a heavy screening process but RTFF seems to show she is trusted.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maryannaummers

    Has a meet and greet one time a couple of years ago. Cute and enthusiastic; reviews show overly talkative?

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole

    Reviews speak to a great ass..?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerskyelove

    So many "Summer" posts hard to know?

    Any info or recommendations are appreciated!
    Have you actually seen any of these or just review off of reviews?

  8. #31789

    Jemma Jade

    Jemma Jade is first class.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Hi All! I don't get your way from the Bluegrass often, but will be there overnight in mid-town mid-week. Interested in any feedback on more mature providers offering outcall. Below are my current considerations:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-jade

    Looks like a heavy screening process but RTFF seems to show she is trusted.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maryannaummers

    Has a meet and greet one time a couple of years ago. Cute and enthusiastic; reviews show overly talkative?

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole

    Reviews speak to a great ass..?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerskyelove

    So many "Summer" posts hard to know?

    Any info or recommendations are appreciated!

  9. #31788

    Brookee

    Gentleman I posted earlier That Divine Rachel Had a new duo partner. Sorry to say its no longer available. One of our old favorites was back in town Brookee. We spent the day together with her an she said she wanted to get back in the business an misses all her old friends. Next day she had changed her mind an went back to Western Kentucky to her husband. Sorry for all the hope.

    At least we did have a great last three some.

  10. #31787

    Anyone seen her before

    Found Bunni while browsing and found somewhat mixed reviews from my digging. Seem mostly positive, but also a little TGTBT; has anyone here seen her, what was you experience?

    As always it seems I'm eternally on the prowl for a convent affordable regular to see between my more expensive adventures.

    https://callescort.org/513-510-9358

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135109358

  11. #31786
    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/85326922

    Could not find anything in past reports. A few mentions were not the same person.

    PM is fine, if preferred.

    Ob.
    Leave a review if you try her out, I'd be curious.

  12. #31785

    Tootie

    Looks like Tootie is back from her vacation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/512834606355

  13. #31784

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    In KY gray bar. No details. Couldn't believe her mugshot. Really rough.

    She was one of the better ones. Maybe the only better one.
    Are you sure she's with her uncle? She has a current ad running on skip in Dayton. I'd like to know more about her.

    HD.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/302640292925

  14. #31783
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Taylor Nikole is wonderful. Seen her many times. Very young looking. Beautiful body.

    Never thought she talked too much, but she is very intelligent.
    Thanks! Was referring to MaryAnne about being talkative.

  15. #31782

    Go Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Hi All! I don't get your way from the Bluegrass often, but will be there overnight in mid-town mid-week. Interested in any feedback on more mature providers offering outcall. Below are my current considerations:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-jade

    Looks like a heavy screening process but RTFF seems to show she is trusted.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maryannaummers

    Has a meet and greet one time a couple of years ago. Cute and enthusiastic; reviews show overly talkative?

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole

    Reviews speak to a great ass..?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerskyelove

    So many "Summer" posts hard to know?

    Any info or recommendations are appreciated!
    Taylor Nikole is wonderful. Seen her many times. Very young looking. Beautiful body.

    Never thought she talked too much, but she is very intelligent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape