Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 1112 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 33447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31782

    Go Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Hi All! I don't get your way from the Bluegrass often, but will be there overnight in mid-town mid-week. Interested in any feedback on more mature providers offering outcall. Below are my current considerations:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-jade

    Looks like a heavy screening process but RTFF seems to show she is trusted.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maryannaummers

    Has a meet and greet one time a couple of years ago. Cute and enthusiastic; reviews show overly talkative?

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole

    Reviews speak to a great ass..?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerskyelove

    So many "Summer" posts hard to know?

    Any info or recommendations are appreciated!
    Taylor Nikole is wonderful. Seen her many times. Very young looking. Beautiful body.

    Never thought she talked too much, but she is very intelligent.

  2. #31781

    Milfy outcall?

    Hi All! I don't get your way from the Bluegrass often, but will be there overnight in mid-town mid-week. Interested in any feedback on more mature providers offering outcall. Below are my current considerations:

    https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-jade

    Looks like a heavy screening process but RTFF seems to show she is trusted.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maryannaummers

    Has a meet and greet one time a couple of years ago. Cute and enthusiastic; reviews show overly talkative?

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole

    Reviews speak to a great ass..?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerskyelove

    So many "Summer" posts hard to know?

    Any info or recommendations are appreciated!

  3. #31780

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware.

    Now I have seen her in the past but it has been a while and normally she is up north. She changes numbers often so I wasn't pressed when she had a new one. So I reach out and she is on ridge at the QI, different than normal but ok.

    This spot is a bit suspect so I negotiate a car date and tell her I'm like 15 away. Get to the area early, scope it out, all seems well. She's like come inside, car dates a sketch. I'm like nah we'll take a drive, she says OK I'll come down. So I sit a watch, then what do you know a few minutes later cop rolls up the front door and I'm like Humm that's not great. She's like where are you, what are you driving? I sit and chill for a bit then tell her there is a cop outside. Cop immediately pulls away.

    Thinking I dodged a charge there. Play safe boys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186492088
    I truly doubt that she's working with cops. Never know, but she's been doing this a long time without having done so, and I haven't seen much or any sign of her getting popped by LEO, which would cause her to turn. Definitely she keeps getting skinnier. But honestly, last time I saw her a few months ago she was in better shape / more coherent, than when I stopped. Whatever gig she had going in Eastgate definitely had her in a good place, but that's over. She's been up in the north country -- Fairfield and Sharonville -- of late. I would recommend actually, wherever she turns up.

  4. #31779

    Not sure they were LEO, but they weren't real

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    99.9% sure these are LEO. I think they even used that 1st photo in the 2nd link last time as well. One way to be sure is both ads offer every service under the sun, including Greek, which is rare to begin with. The fact that both ads use the same phone number pretty much insures LEO. Proceed with extreme caution. They'll nab a dozen at least.
    I think asking for some kind of deposit. At the time, I was trying to arrange outcall, and for that I guess willing to cross state lines, so if they weren't the feds, unlikely to be LEO.

  5. #31778

    Cashy

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    That is her handle. Anyone have a scoop on her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...692/5138101610
    Or Cassie. She comes and goes, but I've seen her within the past year. Used to go by Tiff. Pics are accurate. Everything covered, but she does a good job and gets into it with dirty talk. I'd see her again, but haven't for a while. Other things to do.

  6. #31777

    No no

    You are mistaken you mean S&H green stamps.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    Give a brother a break. He may have one of those stamp books like Subway used to, once it's filled with stamps you get a freebie.

  7. #31776

    Rewards Program

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Why would we reach out to you for a duo with Rachel? Are you pimping her?
    Give a brother a break. He may have one of those stamp books like Subway used to, once it's filled with stamps you get a freebie.

  8. #31775

  9. #31774
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Why would we reach out to you for a duo with Rachel? Are you pimping her?
    Ever notice that the pimp never gets ghosted? Everyone else has, just not Hillbilly for some reason.

  10. #31773

    With her uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by DaNinjaTurtle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...256/8596091304

    Any seniors have other digits for Dawn? I was seeing her frequently but she's seemingly fallen off the map. I was even lucky enough to make a short video with her. I thoroughly enjoyed my visits with her. Perhaps she moved out of the area or her situation changed but thought I'd inquire in case anyone else knows something.
    In KY gray bar. No details. Couldn't believe her mugshot. Really rough.

    She was one of the better ones. Maybe the only better one.

  11. #31772

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboycdt  [View Original Post]
    I set up a meeting with Rachel today. Followed the steps and got verified, drove to her place at the agreed time, but got ghosted. Not sure what happened.
    I guess maybe as his later post regarding Rachel suggests you should have contacted Tonguengrove to schedule your appointment.

  12. #31771

    Why

    Why would we reach out to you for a duo with Rachel? Are you pimping her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman if you have enjoyed a duo at Sakura you will love the new Duo with Divine Rachel. Not just two girls on you but a lot of play with two beautiful girls on you but lots of girl on girl action too. Reach out to me or Rachel for the best duo in town.

  13. #31770

    Ebony Recommendations

    Seeking recommendations for Ebony providers who provide outcall service in the West Chester or Mason areas. I will be in town for business soon.

    Thanks and feel free to message me.

  14. #31769

    Duos

    Gentleman if you have enjoyed a duo at Sakura you will love the new Duo with Divine Rachel. Not just two girls on you but a lot of play with two beautiful girls on you but lots of girl on girl action too. Reach out to me or Rachel for the best duo in town.

  15. #31768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboycdt  [View Original Post]
    I set up a meeting with Rachel today. Followed the steps and got verified, drove to her place at the agreed time, but got ghosted. Not sure what happened.
    Welcome to the club.

    Same thing. Gave up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape