Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 167 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 2503
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1933

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafaza99  [View Original Post]
    What's her IG? I saw someone posted that it was miamihayami but now when I search for that nothing comes up.
    Her account got disabled. I don't know what is her new handle.

  2. #1932

    Demiloveexx

    Anyone see her? Are the pics she posts on IG close to what she looks like?

  3. #1931

    Samantha May / Lake Forest

    Does anyone have experiences with Samantha? She works at Amazing Wellness in LF. IG is nuruvoodoo. Thanks!

  4. #1930

    Storm contact

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFree12  [View Original Post]
    Can def vouch for Storm's BBBJ. Literally sucks a mean one. YMMV but she always lets me nut in her mouth sometimes she spits, sometimes she swallows. I see her about 2 times a month LOL.
    What's her IG? I saw someone posted that it was miamihayami but now when I search for that nothing comes up.

  5. #1929

    Janet at ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by JaBrohn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Janet at ROM before? How's her face / performance?
    I actually saw Janet very recently, I rarely try someone new with no reviews but her description interested me and my ATF was on vacation so I thought I'd take a chance, turned out to be the best decision I've made in a while. Janet walks in to the room and I can already tell she's stacked even with her scrubs on, she's a Latina / White mix, mid-late 20's, has an attractive face, and highlighted hair which suits her well. She started the massage and was super friendly, asking me lots of questions and making sure the pressure was good, not exactly CMT level but made me feel great as she knows how to use her body during it, sitting on my back and releasing the tension I had before she started sliding all over it and began teasing. Once she got me going she asked if I wanted to flip and I turned around to see one of the hottest bodies I've seen at this spa: hourglass figure with natural DDs, slim waist, wide hips, and a huge ass that was enhanced but an amazing time to play with. I'd compare her to a less dolled up version of Kylie Jenner with an insane BBL. Straddled herself on me and session included ass play, letting me feel / lotion up her tits, dirty talking, and lots of sliding. Gave me the choice of where I wanted to finish and titty fucked me to completion as our time ran out, milking me all over her nice tits. Overall, as good of an experience I could ask for with a new provider, I think she could start teasing earlier IMO but the flip is a super fun time, going to ask to turn over a bit early next visit so I can enjoy her even more. She just started this month and said she plans on being at ROM every Tuesday and the other day is random based on her schedule. Def a repeat down the line.

  6. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFree12  [View Original Post]
    Can def vouch for Storm's BBBJ. Literally sucks a mean one. YMMV but she always lets me nut in her mouth sometimes she spits, sometimes she swallows. I see her about 2 times a month LOL.
    What's the damage?

  7. #1927
    Has anyone seen Janet at ROM before? How's her face / performance?

  8. #1926

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscreant  [View Original Post]
    If you can find Avon, she does good BBJCIM. Goes by Storm as well. Have not seen her in months. Possibly a year.
    Can def vouch for Storm's BBBJ. Literally sucks a mean one. YMMV but she always lets me nut in her mouth sometimes she spits, sometimes she swallows. I see her about 2 times a month LOL.

  9. #1925

    Kai at LF112

    On a friend's recommendation saw Kai last Thursday. If you like tall beautiful Asian girls with killer smiles and a model body she is for you. Good strong massage, very playful and the flip was so sensuous. Will definitely repeat. Such a babe. Said she works Tuesday and Thursday. No mention of extras but the vibe was good for future visits.

  10. #1924

    Foxy69 gem aka Emma at Haven ala Elsa at Bliss aka Enora at VT

    Checked out Elsa at Bliss who also goes by Emma at Haven and Enola at VT and holy hell that was the best massage of my entire life. Elsa is a gorgeous Latina babe, curvy and fit with killer natural Ds and a big booty. She's actually a CMT and the massage was out of this world. She got my shoulder knots, realigned my hips, stretched my legs and cracked my back like a professional chiro. Teasing before the flip was phenomenal and had me finishing in record time with her technique. Absolutely perfect body and allows roaming while she talks dirty to you. Genuinely very into pleasing and making sure you feel incredible both sexually and non. We ended up going over by 10 or so minutes and she still didn't rush me and said she always makes sure everyone gets their full time and a killer experience. Offers femdom and foot sessions as well and alluded to extras being available on return visits. Insta is foxy69 gem and days she works varies but never on Sundays.

  11. #1923

    Skyler and Charlie

    Anyone have the IGs for Skyler and Charlie at ROM? Wanting to check out some of the listed ROM girls, but having trouble finding where to set up appointments.

  12. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscreant  [View Original Post]
    If you can find Avon, she does good BBJCIM. Goes by Storm as well. Have not seen her in months. Possibly a year.
    I think she's back, Storm was listed on both SA 17 & Oasis on Saturday / Sundays.

  13. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamWinh  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anybody knows of any providers that provide bbj? No FS just looking for a bit extra, and was just curious?
    If you can find Avon, she does good BBJCIM. Goes by Storm as well. Have not seen her in months. Possibly a year.

  14. #1920

    Extras

    Was wondering if anybody knows of any providers that provide bbj? No FS just looking for a bit extra, and was just curious?

  15. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruBrowser  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to check her out. Caucasian girl, mid to late 20's. Not the most attractive girl but not bad either. White-blonde long hair, a little on the thicker side but not by much. I kind of got that tree hugger / Berkely vibe from her. She has a lot of rules and I didn't get the impression that extras were available for me but to tell you the truth, her body slides are actual body slides!! Closest thing to a Nuru that I have had in quite some time. Very slow and sensual, like she was swimming and I was the water. Not at all GFE or anything like that, just went through her motions. I would be real curious to see if the routine changes at all or if it is her scripted service, always the same thing. Either way it was refreshing to actually have true body slides rather than what others are selling as a Nuru.
    Mostly agree. I feel extras would be available to me for a fee but I hit it off with her personality wise and I've seen her a couple of times already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape