Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 2496
-
06-18-25 20:00 #1926Regular Member

Posts: 10Storm
Can def vouch for Storm's BBBJ. Literally sucks a mean one. YMMV but she always lets me nut in her mouth sometimes she spits, sometimes she swallows. I see her about 2 times a month LOL.
Originally Posted by Miscreant
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 19:20 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 38Kai at LF112
On a friend's recommendation saw Kai last Thursday. If you like tall beautiful Asian girls with killer smiles and a model body she is for you. Good strong massage, very playful and the flip was so sensuous. Will definitely repeat. Such a babe. Said she works Tuesday and Thursday. No mention of extras but the vibe was good for future visits.
-
06-17-25 13:11 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 478Foxy69 gem aka Emma at Haven ala Elsa at Bliss aka Enora at VT
Checked out Elsa at Bliss who also goes by Emma at Haven and Enola at VT and holy hell that was the best massage of my entire life. Elsa is a gorgeous Latina babe, curvy and fit with killer natural Ds and a big booty. She's actually a CMT and the massage was out of this world. She got my shoulder knots, realigned my hips, stretched my legs and cracked my back like a professional chiro. Teasing before the flip was phenomenal and had me finishing in record time with her technique. Absolutely perfect body and allows roaming while she talks dirty to you. Genuinely very into pleasing and making sure you feel incredible both sexually and non. We ended up going over by 10 or so minutes and she still didn't rush me and said she always makes sure everyone gets their full time and a killer experience. Offers femdom and foot sessions as well and alluded to extras being available on return visits. Insta is foxy69 gem and days she works varies but never on Sundays.
-
06-16-25 13:06 #1923Regular Member

Posts: 2Skyler and Charlie
Anyone have the IGs for Skyler and Charlie at ROM? Wanting to check out some of the listed ROM girls, but having trouble finding where to set up appointments.
-
06-09-25 19:20 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 80I think she's back, Storm was listed on both SA 17 & Oasis on Saturday / Sundays.
Originally Posted by Miscreant
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 11:57 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 37If you can find Avon, she does good BBJCIM. Goes by Storm as well. Have not seen her in months. Possibly a year.
Originally Posted by AdamWinh
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 14:48 #1920Regular Member

Posts: 6Extras
Was wondering if anybody knows of any providers that provide bbj? No FS just looking for a bit extra, and was just curious?
-
06-06-25 19:52 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 403Mostly agree. I feel extras would be available to me for a fee but I hit it off with her personality wise and I've seen her a couple of times already.
Originally Posted by NuruBrowser
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 21:25 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 44Poor Service
Had to comment because I saw you ended up revealing the spa name and the provider, good on you as the bad reviews are just as important as the excellent ones. I've actually been following Laguna nuru on IG for a while now and I just saw today that they're advertising Lottie as "120 lbs, D cup, young, and fun" which sounds like the complete opposite of what you described haha. I don't blame the spa as much as the provider even if the description is a bit off, I've actually been planning on going to Laguna to check out one of the GOATs known as Chanel. As for the tip like others have said it was completely valid to take your money back after such a lackluster session but I probably would've tipped. 6 as that seems like the going rate for a regular HE and might have prevented you from getting banned, but glad you saved your money on what sounds like a horrible time.
Originally Posted by Tokubetsu
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:44 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 199This site is the perfect spot for an honest review. You should call out bad service, bad attitudes, and severely misleading looks as well. If you're savy enough you can probably leave some details out if you don't want to out yourself to the spa on here but the general rundown of the session I think is fair.
Originally Posted by Tokubetsu
[View Original Post]
Like others have mentioned seeing a provider you have never seen before is always a gamble and some mental prep that it might be a dud I think is needed. BUT I will also say you need to have some principles. If she walks in and is completely off from the posted photo I think its fair to ask for someone else. If the massage is started you can usually tell within a minute or two if itll be worth it or its a half ass job.
In your case it was going to cause problems taking all your money back. She did spend 40 minutes or whatnot with you, even if it was grossly underwhelming. Maybe just plit the difference or something.
Appreciate your review though. Have to call out the shitty girls and focus on the girls who actually make an effort.
-
06-04-25 13:52 #1916Regular Member

Posts: 19ROM Instas?
Does anyone know Bella from ROMs insta? I'd love to follow her.
-
06-04-25 13:07 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 137I had the same exact experience a few months back, except I didn't take my money back. Wish I had. I'm never going back to that place again.
Originally Posted by Tokubetsu
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 11:52 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 119You win some, you lose some
The way I view it: First time visits in the world of "sex work" (or whatever you want to call it) is always going to be a gamble.
Originally Posted by Tokubetsu
[View Original Post]
Sometimes it's a W session, and sometimes it's an L session, it's not always going to be sunshine and rainbows.
When it's an L session, I just accept my losses and make a personal note not to see the provider again, and warn others about the bad experience.
I never get hung up on a bad session because I have many regular providers to choose from to see the next day, and they always erase my blue balls with a banger session.
Also, I'm not a fan of the extra tipping before the session starts. The ladies got to earn the tip imo, my only exception is if they're a provider that I visited multiple times and I always have a great appointment with them.
-
06-04-25 03:55
Senior Member
- Reason
- duplicate
-
06-04-25 03:52 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 97I don't believe you should feel bad about not willing to disclose info about providers or spots you visit, if anything it should be encouraged as this is an open forum. Also, being as descriptive as possible simply raises the floor for service for the rest of us. Knowing who to avoid is just as valuable as recommendations on who to see.
Originally Posted by Tokubetsu
[View Original Post]
Regarding what others have said about taking the whole donation, I would agree. Bad service is still service, if anything you should have left at least 40 as she did give you some time. You must just balance this with the right to stand your ground and take back a good part of your donation if you're truly unhappy with what you received. The main reason why I would relent to cutting my losses is because blacklisting is definitely a thing, the girl could easily tell her coworkers and the manager her experience with you, preventing you from visiting the place even after a good amount of time passes. Which is a shame, because for nuru places like this the provider quality truly does vary.
For Lottie, I think I saw her one time previously, she's a heavier set Viet whose mood varies. I had an ok time with her, I think more might be available with her on repeat visits. She would look much much better if she loses some weight. But that is besides the point. Better Viets here would be Chloe or Kayla, especially Chloe as her looks vastly surpass Lottie and she give sensual service. Avoid Sherry as she might be Lia who I have seen previously, worse service than Lottie.
To sum up though, live and learn, good on you for being principled and taking back your donation, but bear in mind that here and the sister spot in SA Nuru 17 will remember this and possibly bar you from another visit. If you'd like, you can PM me for other comparable spots that may be worth your time and money, or just ask and read more in this thread if you are solely looking for nuru, since these spots usually err towards having the younger and more attractive providers).
-
06-04-25 02:03 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 114Anora at ROM
Finally got to check her out. Caucasian girl, mid to late 20's. Not the most attractive girl but not bad either. White-blonde long hair, a little on the thicker side but not by much. I kind of got that tree hugger / Berkely vibe from her. She has a lot of rules and I didn't get the impression that extras were available for me but to tell you the truth, her body slides are actual body slides!! Closest thing to a Nuru that I have had in quite some time. Very slow and sensual, like she was swimming and I was the water. Not at all GFE or anything like that, just went through her motions. I would be real curious to see if the routine changes at all or if it is her scripted service, always the same thing. Either way it was refreshing to actually have true body slides rather than what others are selling as a Nuru.











Reply With Quote




