Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 167 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 2498
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFree12  [View Original Post]
    Can def vouch for Storm's BBBJ. Literally sucks a mean one. YMMV but she always lets me nut in her mouth sometimes she spits, sometimes she swallows. I see her about 2 times a month LOL.
    What's the damage?

  2. #1927
    Has anyone seen Janet at ROM before? How's her face / performance?

  3. #1926

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscreant  [View Original Post]
    If you can find Avon, she does good BBJCIM. Goes by Storm as well. Have not seen her in months. Possibly a year.
    Can def vouch for Storm's BBBJ. Literally sucks a mean one. YMMV but she always lets me nut in her mouth sometimes she spits, sometimes she swallows. I see her about 2 times a month LOL.

  4. #1925

    Kai at LF112

    On a friend's recommendation saw Kai last Thursday. If you like tall beautiful Asian girls with killer smiles and a model body she is for you. Good strong massage, very playful and the flip was so sensuous. Will definitely repeat. Such a babe. Said she works Tuesday and Thursday. No mention of extras but the vibe was good for future visits.

  5. #1924

    Foxy69 gem aka Emma at Haven ala Elsa at Bliss aka Enora at VT

    Checked out Elsa at Bliss who also goes by Emma at Haven and Enola at VT and holy hell that was the best massage of my entire life. Elsa is a gorgeous Latina babe, curvy and fit with killer natural Ds and a big booty. She's actually a CMT and the massage was out of this world. She got my shoulder knots, realigned my hips, stretched my legs and cracked my back like a professional chiro. Teasing before the flip was phenomenal and had me finishing in record time with her technique. Absolutely perfect body and allows roaming while she talks dirty to you. Genuinely very into pleasing and making sure you feel incredible both sexually and non. We ended up going over by 10 or so minutes and she still didn't rush me and said she always makes sure everyone gets their full time and a killer experience. Offers femdom and foot sessions as well and alluded to extras being available on return visits. Insta is foxy69 gem and days she works varies but never on Sundays.

  6. #1923

    Skyler and Charlie

    Anyone have the IGs for Skyler and Charlie at ROM? Wanting to check out some of the listed ROM girls, but having trouble finding where to set up appointments.

  7. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscreant  [View Original Post]
    If you can find Avon, she does good BBJCIM. Goes by Storm as well. Have not seen her in months. Possibly a year.
    I think she's back, Storm was listed on both SA 17 & Oasis on Saturday / Sundays.

  8. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamWinh  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anybody knows of any providers that provide bbj? No FS just looking for a bit extra, and was just curious?
    If you can find Avon, she does good BBJCIM. Goes by Storm as well. Have not seen her in months. Possibly a year.

  9. #1920

    Extras

    Was wondering if anybody knows of any providers that provide bbj? No FS just looking for a bit extra, and was just curious?

  10. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruBrowser  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to check her out. Caucasian girl, mid to late 20's. Not the most attractive girl but not bad either. White-blonde long hair, a little on the thicker side but not by much. I kind of got that tree hugger / Berkely vibe from her. She has a lot of rules and I didn't get the impression that extras were available for me but to tell you the truth, her body slides are actual body slides!! Closest thing to a Nuru that I have had in quite some time. Very slow and sensual, like she was swimming and I was the water. Not at all GFE or anything like that, just went through her motions. I would be real curious to see if the routine changes at all or if it is her scripted service, always the same thing. Either way it was refreshing to actually have true body slides rather than what others are selling as a Nuru.
    Mostly agree. I feel extras would be available to me for a fee but I hit it off with her personality wise and I've seen her a couple of times already.

  11. #1918

    Poor Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokubetsu  [View Original Post]
    Just had a pretty awful experience at a spa known on this forum. Provider was not new to the industry either, so I expect her to take her job more seriously.

    At the end of the session I kind of gave up on trying to finish and said I was done. Got somewhat cleaned up, dressed up and took back my $$ that I left on the counter explaining that it was one of the worst experiences I have had at a spa. A spa I have visited multiple times with another provider and had great success. I don't want to start any trouble or drama, but I also want to get my money's worth and respect for my time, and my decision to leave a relatively generous tip up front before the provider walks in. As I was leaving I was getting cussed out in Vietnamese. Got death threats via a personal number that even had a collar I'd. I'm not concerned that any of it was serious, but it really makes me question their attitude and understanding of their position. I could easily report location, number and name. I don't plan to for the longevity of the industry though.
    Had to comment because I saw you ended up revealing the spa name and the provider, good on you as the bad reviews are just as important as the excellent ones. I've actually been following Laguna nuru on IG for a while now and I just saw today that they're advertising Lottie as "120 lbs, D cup, young, and fun" which sounds like the complete opposite of what you described haha. I don't blame the spa as much as the provider even if the description is a bit off, I've actually been planning on going to Laguna to check out one of the GOATs known as Chanel. As for the tip like others have said it was completely valid to take your money back after such a lackluster session but I probably would've tipped. 6 as that seems like the going rate for a regular HE and might have prevented you from getting banned, but glad you saved your money on what sounds like a horrible time.

  12. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokubetsu  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure if posting name / spa was against the posting guidelines, so I avoided doing so. But I suppose spa names are disclosed constantly here, and names are just stage names.

    The provider works under "Lottie" at Oasis Laguna Hills IG: oasis. Nurulaguna.

    I'm not sure if she goes under any other names or work at any other spas.

    Again- I do not believe this provider alone is a representative of the service at this spa, but unfortunately, I do agree that service has generally been bad everywhere nowadays.

    I've once posted before about this spa and thought that I had seen Lottie while passing through the hallways, but I was definitely mistaken on who I saw.

    As for the donation response, I do feel a little bad about taking the whole amount. in retrospect i probably should have reclaimed just half and call it a compromise to avoid escalation, but it was very upsetting at the moment. Thanks for the responses, and future responses, ill be reading all of them!
    This site is the perfect spot for an honest review. You should call out bad service, bad attitudes, and severely misleading looks as well. If you're savy enough you can probably leave some details out if you don't want to out yourself to the spa on here but the general rundown of the session I think is fair.

    Like others have mentioned seeing a provider you have never seen before is always a gamble and some mental prep that it might be a dud I think is needed. BUT I will also say you need to have some principles. If she walks in and is completely off from the posted photo I think its fair to ask for someone else. If the massage is started you can usually tell within a minute or two if itll be worth it or its a half ass job.

    In your case it was going to cause problems taking all your money back. She did spend 40 minutes or whatnot with you, even if it was grossly underwhelming. Maybe just plit the difference or something.

    Appreciate your review though. Have to call out the shitty girls and focus on the girls who actually make an effort.

  13. #1916

    ROM Instas?

    Does anyone know Bella from ROMs insta? I'd love to follow her.

  14. #1915
    I had the same exact experience a few months back, except I didn't take my money back. Wish I had. I'm never going back to that place again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokubetsu  [View Original Post]
    Just had a pretty awful experience at a spa known on this forum. Provider was not new to the industry either, so I expect her to take her job more seriously.

    At the end of the session I kind of gave up on trying to finish and said I was done. Got somewhat cleaned up, dressed up and took back my $$ that I left on the counter explaining that it was one of the worst experiences I have had at a spa. A spa I have visited multiple times with another provider and had great success. I don't want to start any trouble or drama, but I also want to get my money's worth and respect for my time, and my decision to leave a relatively generous tip up front before the provider walks in. As I was leaving I was getting cussed out in Vietnamese. Got death threats via a personal number that even had a collar I'd. I'm not concerned that any of it was serious, but it really makes me question their attitude and understanding of their position. I could easily report location, number and name. I don't plan to for the longevity of the industry though.

    Optional read on my experience below: -May also add context for those responding.

    Booked for an hour with a provider I have not seen before (but have seen on the roster for a long time), got undressed and left $$ on the counter. Generally $ 60 is the norm at this spa, but I like to leave $$ for the benefit of both provider and client. I wasn't terribly happy with how she looked, looks to be late 30's to early 40's and a little heavy, but you win some lose some and she wasn't a granny so it was fine I suppose. She offered that she provides nuru so I was quite excited. Unfortunately it ended up being about 40 minutes on my stomach with at least 3 bottles of lotion dumped on my body with one hand just lathering it in no order. It goes from right leg to left shoulder to left arm to right leg, etc. Felt like someone with adhd applying suntan lotion on my back. There were several periods of her just facing the steamer on her phone, and I know she was on her phone with one hand for much of the lotion lathering. I still just layed there hoping that the flip side was going to be good. Finally after what felt like forever, I was asked to flip over. No teasing, no sensuality, no nails dancing on my sides, nothing. Fine. I flip and after another sporadic lotion spread around my legs arms and chest, she *finally* takes her dress off and starts jack hammering. After a few minutes I can see through my squinting she's rolling her eyes. I really wanted to just finish and get it over with but I just got limp and called it off.

    I would like to think that I was giving many chances and had alot of patience, but it really just was not going to happen. I don't have money to throw around, so I claim my money and leave to take my business elsewhere. Its not like I got all my money back or anything, I still let the spa keep the house fee, since that was fair for them to keep. The tip was undeserved in my option.

    Has anyone else had similar experiences, or would handle it differently? I'd like to hear other opinions to either confirm my judgement or learn from it. Thanks for reading yall.

  15. #1914

    You win some, you lose some

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokubetsu  [View Original Post]
    Just had a pretty awful experience at a spa known on this forum. Provider was not new to the industry either, so I expect her to take her job more seriously.

    At the end of the session I kind of gave up on trying to finish and said I was done. Got somewhat cleaned up, dressed up and took back my $$ that I left on the counter explaining that it was one of the worst experiences I have had at a spa. A spa I have visited multiple times with another provider and had great success. I don't want to start any trouble or drama, but I also want to get my money's worth and respect for my time, and my decision to leave a relatively generous tip up front before the provider walks in. As I was leaving I was getting cussed out in Vietnamese. Got death threats via a personal number that even had a collar I'd. I'm not concerned that any of it was serious, but it really makes me question their attitude and understanding of their position. I could easily report location, number and name. I don't plan to for the longevity of the industry though.

    Optional read on my experience below: -May also add context for those responding.

    Booked for an hour with a provider I have not seen before (but have seen on the roster for a long time), got undressed and left $$ on the counter. Generally $ 60 is the norm at this spa, but I like to leave $$ for the benefit of both provider and client. I wasn't terribly happy with how she looked, looks to be late 30's to early 40's and a little heavy, but you win some lose some and she wasn't a granny so it was fine I suppose. She offered that she provides nuru so I was quite excited. Unfortunately it ended up being about 40 minutes on my stomach with at least 3 bottles of lotion dumped on my body with one hand just lathering it in no order. It goes from right leg to left shoulder to left arm to right leg, etc. Felt like someone with adhd applying suntan lotion on my back. There were several periods of her just facing the steamer on her phone, and I know she was on her phone with one hand for much of the lotion lathering. I still just layed there hoping that the flip side was going to be good. Finally after what felt like forever, I was asked to flip over. No teasing, no sensuality, no nails dancing on my sides, nothing. Fine. I flip and after another sporadic lotion spread around my legs arms and chest, she *finally* takes her dress off and starts jack hammering. After a few minutes I can see through my squinting she's rolling her eyes. I really wanted to just finish and get it over with but I just got limp and called it off.

    I would like to think that I was giving many chances and had alot of patience, but it really just was not going to happen. I don't have money to throw around, so I claim my money and leave to take my business elsewhere. Its not like I got all my money back or anything, I still let the spa keep the house fee, since that was fair for them to keep. The tip was undeserved in my option.

    Has anyone else had similar experiences, or would handle it differently? I'd like to hear other opinions to either confirm my judgement or learn from it. Thanks for reading yall.
    The way I view it: First time visits in the world of "sex work" (or whatever you want to call it) is always going to be a gamble.

    Sometimes it's a W session, and sometimes it's an L session, it's not always going to be sunshine and rainbows.

    When it's an L session, I just accept my losses and make a personal note not to see the provider again, and warn others about the bad experience.

    I never get hung up on a bad session because I have many regular providers to choose from to see the next day, and they always erase my blue balls with a banger session.

    Also, I'm not a fan of the extra tipping before the session starts. The ladies got to earn the tip imo, my only exception is if they're a provider that I visited multiple times and I always have a great appointment with them.

  16. 06-04-25 03:55

    Reason
    duplicate

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape