Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 550 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 8250
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Monse Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Whoa! Now we are talking!

  2. #7559
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Porn clips of Monse? Where?
    https://www.fanvue.com/monse-11_22

  3. #7558

    Monse

    Monse is still the steady go to.

    BBFS 300. Cim and cip is allowed. She prefers cim.

    She doesn't want to many cum shots in her pussy.

    Sometimes greek is on the menu.

  4. #7557
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I see Alana Kay has a picture of her in Pandoras on her profile.

    Does anyone know her stage name or schedule?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...A7%9E.3062115/

    Stage name? Anyone know?

  5. #7556

    New job

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I see Alana Kay has a picture of her in Pandoras on her profile.

    Does anyone know her stage name or schedule?
    That's funny, guess we found out her new job she keeps talking about in her ads.

  6. #7555
    Y'all made me realize I've been getting gypped at Pandora's for years.

  7. #7554

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I went to Pandora's on Tuesdaynight to see Luxe but this lady came over and said she was from Columbia and her name is Kahlia. She bugged me for a dance and I should have followed my right mind and kept saying no and gave in. She was giving me nothing but an air dance and when I wasn't paying attention to her, she accused me of trying to touch her pussy and said to me "you know that is against the law". I said yep and that wasn't trying to touch anything. She charged me $45 which I gave it without question and sat down. She went and told the older lady and the older lady told the bouncer that I needed to leave for the night.

    I left but told the guy that I have been coming for years and had never had any complaint.

    Stay clear of that one guys.
    https://www.instagram.com/atrack_barbie/

    Here is her Instagram. Avoid her and her P.

  8. #7553

    Alana Kay

    I see Alana Kay has a picture of her in Pandoras on her profile.

    Does anyone know her stage name or schedule?

  9. #7552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I used to wonder why no pic but now I know hahaha. And yea it's out there. There were some prawn clips of her floating around too.
    Porn clips of Monse? Where?

  10. #7551
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I used to wonder why no pic but now I know hahaha. And yea it's out there. There were some prawn clips of her floating around too.
    Have you ever seen a stripper or escort?

  11. #7550
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I've been reading about Monse for years on this board and still have no idea what she looks like.
    I used to wonder why no pic but now I know hahaha. And yea it's out there. There were some prawn clips of her floating around too.

  12. #7549
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Scheduling was a bit like getting your cable TV hooked up. No matter what time you want it, there was an 2-6 hour window as to when she might actually arrive.
    There is always Monse. She is the gold standard.

  13. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Scheduling was a bit like getting your cable TV hooked up. No matter what time you want it, there was an 2-6 hour window as to when she might actually arrive.
    Her pussy feels so nice.

    You can always fuck Luna for cheap.

    I am a Dirtyfuk.

  14. #7547

    Scheduling

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    That would be a shame. She was a nice cum depository.
    Scheduling was a bit like getting your cable TV hooked up. No matter what time you want it, there was an 2-6 hour window as to when she might actually arrive.

  15. #7546
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Easy.

    RTFF.

    If you can't find info on Monse you should just log off.
    Many picture here. You go Pandora. Daytime. She suck your wang good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape