Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 30808
-
06-11-25 07:32 #28033Senior Member

Posts: 82And?
How was the experience?
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 07:20 #28032Senior Member

Posts: 34Yes. I did.
Originally Posted by Esmith2461
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 23:48 #28031Senior Member

Posts: 173Any details
Has anyone seen this provider? Comms were pretty good at first, ask to swap pictures, I send a non face picture and then radio silence. Not sure if she didn't like what she saw LOL, or something else.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/274264812790
-
06-10-25 10:25 #28030Senior Member

Posts: 258Rafaela Oliveira
Rafaela Oliveira.
I met with Rafaela Oliveira in Charlotte last week. I see she is now in Raleigh until (or through) 6/21. I thought I'd pass along my review of her in Charlotte to you guys in Raleigh. I'm contemplating driving over there to see her again.
Five Franklins per hour. What you see in the photos is what you get in person. Beautiful, sensual woman. Perky MM C cups, soft to the touch, one of the best asses I've ever seen. Her English is very good; sexy accent of course. Fit, great attitude, welcoming, pleasing personality, very GFE. DFK, Mish, Doggie, CG, DATY, BBBJ, MSOG. Her pussy is magical, she can really work her muscles down there. Zero complains, highly recommended. She has a lot of good reviews on the oThER site (396197) & a a few good reviews here in other cities. She is worth it.
https://tryst.link/escort/rafaelaoliveira-26
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8653578.htm
-
06-09-25 23:29 #28029Senior Member

Posts: 304She is real, and has a few reviews on ter (I'd: 366641, not sure if linking is allowed here). Non-GFE, so no kissing, but does allow bare for an upcharge is what I remember reading.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 11:34 #28028Senior Member

Posts: 458Jessica
Has anyone had an experience with this lady?
https://tryst.link/escort/time4fun-jessica
https://tryst.link/escort/time4fun-jessica
She has a free only fans FYI.
-
06-09-25 01:37 #28027Regular Member

Posts: 7Did you TOFT?
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 13:48 #28026Senior Member

Posts: 87Spot on review
Nice lady but I haven't repeated due to the distance. Price point makes it a little tougher too with what she's charging nowadays. If you are near her incall and do the hhr option then I think it makes a little more sense. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 08:31 #28025Senior Member

Posts: 34It is not at elementary school.
The school is listed only as a nearby "landmark" to give you sense of area. Downtown Cary is also somewhat misleading. Real address given once you are close to area. Not a setup.
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 12:51 #28024Senior Member

Posts: 261Uncle LEO
BGS on 6/4/2025.
-
06-07-25 12:32 #28023Senior Member

Posts: 99Agreed, I provided the reasons for not seeing her at $150/ hr. IMO, her current rate isn't a good value considering what else is available.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 16:58 #28022Senior Member

Posts: 96Joiya
https://tryst.link/escort/joiya
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joiya-316194
Joiya was one of my favorite providers. Tiny lady lady with a great service. However, she seemed retired a couple of years ago. I was quite happy to see her adds popping again in the resent months.
I decided to pull the trigger when I saw her in the area. There was light screening. Obviously my number had changed. It was decent hotel and quoted $$5 for hh.
I arrived at the hotel, the the usual protocol and went in to the room. A lady opened the door, and it was not Joiya,. For a second I thought perhaps she aged, not but she couldn't have grown tall.
I was already committed, and she was decent looking, so I decided to continue. But I had lot my appetite because of the bait and switch. I was more disappointed because I was so looking forward to see Joya.
Her body was fine with good curves, face was a 5, she accommodated some light kissing. Come main course, did a sniff test, and boy it was no good. And she probably shat just before I arrived and didn't wash. So no thanks to DTY. Quickly finished in mish.
So overall 6/10. Good body, not great performance (may because I had high expectations of meeting Joiya) - won't repeat. But some other might find her a good provider.
By the comms, her english wasn't great. And she sure had a handler to text.
The problem: It's not Joiya. They some how managed to hack in to Joiya's profile. Did some research after coming home, and figured out this is Torina. Charlstone, 20 years fast forward. She is in her late 40's or early 50's.
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/50...ina-charleston
Probably Joiya used this handler / agency at some point, and they are misusing the profile now.
-
06-06-25 16:36 #28021Senior Member

Posts: 432She GPSed herself right off my list. Was in comms to see her, willing to do the $150 but she went ghost. I thought I had heard she got out of the game but she came back with hella high rates. I hate that it will never be.
Originally Posted by Reggie212
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 10:49 #28020Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by Ofw13
[View Original Post]
She looks pretty in the pics, but it takes just one bad day for the BF to find the right excuse to have a bad time. I think I am skipping this one. BFs around are a ticking bomb imo.
-
06-06-25 10:49 #28019Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23HappyCastle Nonoka
Visited this new girl in HappyCastle. The agent sent me photo of Nonoka, and in the photo the tits are huge. Was attracted to that tits and went for it.
Nonoka is young and has a youthful body. And OMG, those tits of her are really huge. Feels good to grab them.
She can speak a bit of English, but not much. Her voice is cute, I liked it very much.
The GFE was good and not rushy. I enjoyed her riding on me. She offers BBFS.
Look 7/10.
Body 9/10.
Service 8/10.
GFE 8/10.











Reply With Quote





