Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolegs1  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69
    I saw her years ago pre-covid. Her rate then was $150. She was nice and pleasant. At the time she preferred BB. She Had some unique requirements in order to access her incall. She was too far out of my way and there wasn't enough chemistry to make it a regular thing. She has the same pics that she had then. If you think you might like to try her, I wouldn't discourage it. I'd say that she is real and safe.

  2. #28023

    Black girl recommendations

    Anyone have any good recs for light-dark skin girls in Raleigh Durham area? DM me.

  3. #28022
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolegs1  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69
    Dreamed long back when the damage used to be $. 5.

    She is real, nice lady, pics accurate and nice dream. There have been reports in the past of bb, but I didn't partake.

    Haven't dreamt again since it's a very long commute for me to her place.

  4. #28021
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,
    I've seen her a few months back. She was completely legit. Pics are accurate when she is all dolled up. I don't know where she gets the idea she is thick but her attitude was just fine. Would repeat, just wasnt in any rush to do so.

  5. #28020
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolegs1  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69
    Just Google for Pooki on this site. You will get many hits. She has been around a while.

    I've never seen her, but the reports seem to be good and the pictures are accurate.

    Just a matter if you are looking for someone a little older.

    Again. I'm just summarizing what others have posted.

  6. #28019
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Jlo will never change. She will continue to waste everyone's time, for whatever reason. That's what is wrong with this whole area. Every girl out here just wastes your time. If you do try to see her, expect to wait at last 30 minutes or more. Park nearby and place parlays on whatever sports betting app you might use. Play some games on your phone. Read emails. Whatever. Then leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/005857194468
    Oh yes she is, however I learn to use that against her and low ball her rates. Makes me waste 30 mins of my time now you only get 80 from me take it or leave it. Per usual she takes it. I also text her hours in advance and make her get ready and lie that I'm outside already even though I'm not even close, once she gives me room number then I head there.

  7. #28018

    Anyone ever have an experience with this one?

    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69

  8. #28017

    New pics. New number (again). Same time waster

    Jlo will never change. She will continue to waste everyone's time, for whatever reason. That's what is wrong with this whole area. Every girl out here just wastes your time. If you do try to see her, expect to wait at last 30 minutes or more. Park nearby and place parlays on whatever sports betting app you might use. Play some games on your phone. Read emails. Whatever. Then leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/005857194468

  9. #28016

    Re: Tall, beautiful, and thick

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,
    I saw her a few years ago. The pictures are at least that hold. It was an OK experience. I like my women to be slender so I wouldn't repeat.

  10. #28015

    Ad advertise location Henderson / Oxford

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I've dm'd with someone on this board who said they saw her in Cary and gave details. Seemed legit and the person has been on this board for 5 years, although only a regular member. Now, is it technically possible that person is LEO? Yes. However, I tend to lean towards the ad being real, the provider being green, and not understand what she is doing. Either way, too rich for my blood.
    Peace guys. Been reading through the recent post about the treehouse chick and / or elementary chick and even though I don't know much about it or maybe one of them do services in Cary but when I clicked on one of the ads, I saw Henderson / Oxford. I was raised in a town about 30 minutes outside of both and to be completely transparent it has always been a no go to hobby in that area. For one, they are both on the more rural side and certain area just isn't the greatest to be hanging around. I know you can say that about any city or town but the people that typically post for those areas are undesirable for many reasons. For people that do participate in the hobby locally, it was always either going to that massage place in Franklinton off of US-1, or you knew someone that knew someone that knew a UTR girl that gave it up. Now don't get me wrong, I've been told that are a few attractive women in the area that you can find to service you, but the ones that post are usually looked at as druggies or something that live in the few hotels that the area has. I'm not saying that you can't find good providers in the area they just don't typically post. Or maybe I'm not as tapped in on that side as I'm hardly ever in the area. I work in Raleigh and do my side business in Raleigh, Durham, Wake Forest, and sometimes Cary. So once again, idk anything about the treehouse or elementary chick but I do know about the area I was raised in and for the most part, the people who I know that does hobby come to the Raleigh and surrounding areas for massage or other services and the local women are UTR or just mess around with some of the business men in the community. Been like that since I was youngster. Hey ScottiePimp this isn't a reply to what you said bc I definitely believe you know what you speak of but I want to make sure I continued the chain of the conversation.

  11. #28014
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,
    Pro: long legs, pretty, gets into it.

    Con: not GFE, room reeks of smoke, like clothes stank after the session, bf waiting outside the room, around the corner of the building and was eyeing me while I entered. I asked if he's ok, she replied that he knows what her job.

    CBJ, doggy, missionary. Would rpeat, but because of the smoke and the bf, did not repeat.

  12. #28013
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,
    She replied pretty quickly, but isn't GFE, so I wasn't interested. That doesn't mean she's legit, of course.

  13. #28012

    Tall, beautiful, and thick

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,

  14. #28011
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    I know I have seen her pictures before and I also "think" I have seen a review, but can't be certain. I just can't get past her posting the address of an elementary school and wanting to do the deed in the car or in the woods. Real or set up, nofuckingway I'm going anywhere near that. That's Crazy shit.

    Tree house chick and elementary school chick are 2 different girls, although both seem to have a secret spot in the woods. LOL.
    FWIW, I've dm'd with someone on this board who said they saw her in Cary and gave details. Seemed legit and the person has been on this board for 5 years, although only a regular member. Now, is it technically possible that person is LEO? Yes. However, I tend to lean towards the ad being real, the provider being green, and not understand what she is doing. Either way, too rich for my blood.

  15. #28010
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck is this shit? Come to an elementary school to meet a prostitute? Absofuckinglutely not! Holy shit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199189299139
    Hunnert bux for a blowjob? Not in this lifetime!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape