Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 187 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 30810
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #28020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofw13  [View Original Post]
    Pro: long legs, pretty, gets into it.

    Con: not GFE, room reeks of smoke, like clothes stank after the session, bf waiting outside the room, around the corner of the building and was eyeing me while I entered. I asked if he's ok, she replied that he knows what her job.

    CBJ, doggy, missionary. Would rpeat, but because of the smoke and the bf, did not repeat.
    Thanks for the information.

    She looks pretty in the pics, but it takes just one bad day for the BF to find the right excuse to have a bad time. I think I am skipping this one. BFs around are a ticking bomb imo.

  2. #28019
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    HappyCastle Nonoka

    Visited this new girl in HappyCastle. The agent sent me photo of Nonoka, and in the photo the tits are huge. Was attracted to that tits and went for it.

    Nonoka is young and has a youthful body. And OMG, those tits of her are really huge. Feels good to grab them.

    She can speak a bit of English, but not much. Her voice is cute, I liked it very much.

    The GFE was good and not rushy. I enjoyed her riding on me. She offers BBFS.

    Look 7/10.

    Body 9/10.

    Service 8/10.

    GFE 8/10.

  3. #28018

    Raelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Raelyn in the past 6 months or so? I don't think I've seen a review for her in probably over a year at this point. She has new pictures but I'm wondering if she is still doing the old posting and ghosting act.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/390873565751
    I see her every couple of months. Always a good time, but I usually struggle with scheduling with her. Still as flaky as she has always been.

  4. #28017

    Pooki

    What you see is exactly what you get, so no surprises. I've seen her twice, once to check her off my bucket list and another time because she was available and I was passing through the area.

    When she first came on the scene, her rate was $100 for every 30 minute increment. She got out of the game for a while, I think there was some religious influence in her life (not sure) and she was struggling with the guilt of this profession and the toll it took on her self-esteem and mental health (I am sure of that). However, she realized that the bills weren't paying themselves and she came back with a much higher donation rate.

    She is someone who generally loves physical intimacy and receiving pleasure, so it's a win-win for her that she can make money and enjoy the sexual contact. An encounter with her is pretty standard, she does not allow anything in the back door but she will let you hit the cat from behind. Her BBBJ skills are above-average. She will let you bareback her.

    If there are any cons, they are these: 1) she loves to talk, and she will go down a rabbit hole telling you about the current circumstances of her life; 2) she lives in a camper in Lake Royale, a nice waterfront camper with an addition. She keeps it clean and neat, it's just a small space. 3) you have to present your ID at the front gate in order to be allowed into the lake community, that can be a little bit unnerving. But, her location is about the longest drive you can have to get from the gate to her camper. If you are factoring in time, you need to add at least 10 minutes if not 15 minutes from the time you drive through the gate.

    From my experiences, I have no reason to discourage anyone from seeing her. My biggest drawback is the donation. For the same money she is charging, I can have an encounter with someone who is a little younger, more conventionally "hot," and a little more open on the menu. I don't begrudge any provider charging what they charge. If men will pay it, why shouldn't they charge it? For me, I feel like she is charging above what I consider a fair market rate. But, she can choose what her donation is going to be, I can choose to pay it or not, no harm and no foul. If you like older ladies and you're looking for a decent or even good encounter in a safe environment, she should check off all of those boxes for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolegs1  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69

  5. #28016

    She advertises on Tryst as well

    https://tryst.link/escort/dacocoshow

    I've asked in the past about her, something just comes off as "pull into this side street and, oh look, cops!" or "you don't need two kidneys!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck is this shit? Come to an elementary school to meet a prostitute? Absofuckinglutely not! Holy shit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199189299139

  6. #28015

    Raelyn / Dani

    Has anyone seen Raelyn in the past 6 months or so? I don't think I've seen a review for her in probably over a year at this point. She has new pictures but I'm wondering if she is still doing the old posting and ghosting act.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/390873565751

  7. #28014
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolegs1  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69
    I saw her years ago pre-covid. Her rate then was $150. She was nice and pleasant. At the time she preferred BB. She Had some unique requirements in order to access her incall. She was too far out of my way and there wasn't enough chemistry to make it a regular thing. She has the same pics that she had then. If you think you might like to try her, I wouldn't discourage it. I'd say that she is real and safe.

  8. #28013

    Black girl recommendations

    Anyone have any good recs for light-dark skin girls in Raleigh Durham area? DM me.

  9. #28012
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolegs1  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69
    Dreamed long back when the damage used to be $. 5.

    She is real, nice lady, pics accurate and nice dream. There have been reports in the past of bb, but I didn't partake.

    Haven't dreamt again since it's a very long commute for me to her place.

  10. #28011
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,
    I've seen her a few months back. She was completely legit. Pics are accurate when she is all dolled up. I don't know where she gets the idea she is thick but her attitude was just fine. Would repeat, just wasnt in any rush to do so.

  11. #28010
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolegs1  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69
    Just Google for Pooki on this site. You will get many hits. She has been around a while.

    I've never seen her, but the reports seem to be good and the pictures are accurate.

    Just a matter if you are looking for someone a little older.

    Again. I'm just summarizing what others have posted.

  12. #28009
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Jlo will never change. She will continue to waste everyone's time, for whatever reason. That's what is wrong with this whole area. Every girl out here just wastes your time. If you do try to see her, expect to wait at last 30 minutes or more. Park nearby and place parlays on whatever sports betting app you might use. Play some games on your phone. Read emails. Whatever. Then leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/005857194468
    Oh yes she is, however I learn to use that against her and low ball her rates. Makes me waste 30 mins of my time now you only get 80 from me take it or leave it. Per usual she takes it. I also text her hours in advance and make her get ready and lie that I'm outside already even though I'm not even close, once she gives me room number then I head there.

  13. #28008

    Anyone ever have an experience with this one?

    She seems to be very nice. I was just looking an older lady. Has anyone ever seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pooki69

  14. #28007

    New pics. New number (again). Same time waster

    Jlo will never change. She will continue to waste everyone's time, for whatever reason. That's what is wrong with this whole area. Every girl out here just wastes your time. If you do try to see her, expect to wait at last 30 minutes or more. Park nearby and place parlays on whatever sports betting app you might use. Play some games on your phone. Read emails. Whatever. Then leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/005857194468

  15. #28006

    Re: Tall, beautiful, and thick

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,
    I saw her a few years ago. The pictures are at least that hold. It was an OK experience. I like my women to be slender so I wouldn't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape