Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 1129 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 27809
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25889

    Kim Saigon

    Anyone saw her in the recent years? Not really my type but interested in her open service skills. Thanks.

  2. #25888

    Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Well. I guess the secret is out about Nadienne. I thought I was the only one.
    I've never seen her a day in my life but I've been hearing about her on this thread ever since I moved to Seattle in 2023 LOL. I don't think it was a secret.

    So-Crates.

  3. #25887
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of the wise.

    There are going to be men that get defensive when they read that their atf provider is barebacking someone.

    It should be assumed that BBFS is YMMV.

    The providers that provide it usually want the final say based on chemistry.

    Few are like InsatiableAnna or Penelope.

    The smart ones like the reviews that state they are open to it. It brings in new clients. Rest assured, this is a competative market.

    There are safety girls barebacking their regulars in this environment.

    Nadienne is an example.

    So don't be afraid to approach a woman you see regularly and request it. If she declines, take your wallet elsewhere.

    Finally. Don't text about it unless you are reading it is ok to text about it. Just ask in person. It is so much easier.
    Well. I guess the secret is out about Nadienne. I thought I was the only one.

  4. #25886
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She has gone downhill. She has lost weight.

    She was drunk.

    She hesitated for BBFS. She said no to greek.

    She is not a 500 a hour provider. 300 maybe.

    She freaked out on cip. Ran and washed it out in the bath tub immediately.

    She blew me off when I went for round two.
    That is too bad.

  5. #25885
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    MSC, Katerine, PinaMeganda, Audelia Wild and Dolcesempre are still BBFS active in 2025.
    All of the above are still BBFS.

  6. #25884

    Emmababyy

    Does anyone else get the feeling she is managed like MagnificentMolly. And crew from a few years ago.

    Skinny provider from Tacoma / Oly area. BBFS for upcharge. . .

    Has anyone seen bikers around her hotel?

  7. #25883
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookup  [View Original Post]
    Especially in the civi space.

    I used to see a very hot UTR LMT for massage+. She had 2 kids by 2 guys, and I heard her talking to them occasionally. Both professional guys that let's just say hadn't planned a kid with her. So despite her protests I started only blowing in her mouth.

    I used to share info with a couple of guys and warned them off that she was looking for a "full time job" having kids with generous child support.

    One didn't listen.

    Then she had 3 kids with 3 guys.
    This is why I have had a vasectomy!

  8. #25882

  9. #25881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    AmandaWonders

    She has gone downhill. She has lost weight.

    She was drunk.

    She hesitated for BBFS. She said no to greek.

    She is not a 500 a hour provider. 300 maybe.

    She freaked out on cip. Ran and washed it out in the bath tub immediately.

    She blew me off when I went for round two.

  10. #25880

  11. #25879
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Never believe anything they say in this regard.
    Especially in the civi space.

    I used to see a very hot UTR LMT for massage+. She had 2 kids by 2 guys, and I heard her talking to them occasionally. Both professional guys that let's just say hadn't planned a kid with her. So despite her protests I started only blowing in her mouth.

    I used to share info with a couple of guys and warned them off that she was looking for a "full time job" having kids with generous child support.

    One didn't listen.

    Then she had 3 kids with 3 guys.

  12. #25878
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombcreamer  [View Original Post]
    Oh for sure. I always ask these girls if they are on birth control cause tbh it's crazy how many aren't and just rely on plan b. I know babygirlcat / pretty kitty is on birth control so is Emma.
    Remi is no longer on birth control. And neither is Ninabubbles so catch them ovulating if you want to knock one up and watch the plan b fail.
    Never believe anything they say in this regard.

  13. #25877
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Take everything said here with a heaping amount of salt. There's no way of vetting anything and there's a lot of guys here who've probably never actually seen a provider much less did BBFS with them. You'll find a few people who you can trust but a lot of it here is people making shit up.
    Also that post is ancient. And the woman in question has a history of absolutely terrible reviews on "the other board. "

  14. #25876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinyDick  [View Original Post]
    She let you BBFS her and BBGREEK?
    Take everything said here with a heaping amount of salt. There's no way of vetting anything and there's a lot of guys here who've probably never actually seen a provider much less did BBFS with them. You'll find a few people who you can trust but a lot of it here is people making shit up.

  15. #25875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombcreamer  [View Original Post]
    Oh for sure. I always ask these girls if they are on birth control cause tbh it's crazy how many aren't and just rely on plan b. I know babygirlcat / pretty kitty is on birth control so is Emma.

    Remi is no longer on birth control. And neither is Ninabubbles so catch them ovulating if you want to knock one up and watch the plan b fail.
    The More You Know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape