Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 30812
-
06-05-25 13:32 #28007Senior Member

Posts: 330New pics. New number (again). Same time waster
Jlo will never change. She will continue to waste everyone's time, for whatever reason. That's what is wrong with this whole area. Every girl out here just wastes your time. If you do try to see her, expect to wait at last 30 minutes or more. Park nearby and place parlays on whatever sports betting app you might use. Play some games on your phone. Read emails. Whatever. Then leave.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/005857194468
-
06-05-25 13:12 #28006Senior Member

Posts: 223Re: Tall, beautiful, and thick
I saw her a few years ago. The pictures are at least that hold. It was an OK experience. I like my women to be slender so I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 11:36 #28005Senior Member

Posts: 438Ad advertise location Henderson / Oxford
Peace guys. Been reading through the recent post about the treehouse chick and / or elementary chick and even though I don't know much about it or maybe one of them do services in Cary but when I clicked on one of the ads, I saw Henderson / Oxford. I was raised in a town about 30 minutes outside of both and to be completely transparent it has always been a no go to hobby in that area. For one, they are both on the more rural side and certain area just isn't the greatest to be hanging around. I know you can say that about any city or town but the people that typically post for those areas are undesirable for many reasons. For people that do participate in the hobby locally, it was always either going to that massage place in Franklinton off of US-1, or you knew someone that knew someone that knew a UTR girl that gave it up. Now don't get me wrong, I've been told that are a few attractive women in the area that you can find to service you, but the ones that post are usually looked at as druggies or something that live in the few hotels that the area has. I'm not saying that you can't find good providers in the area they just don't typically post. Or maybe I'm not as tapped in on that side as I'm hardly ever in the area. I work in Raleigh and do my side business in Raleigh, Durham, Wake Forest, and sometimes Cary. So once again, idk anything about the treehouse or elementary chick but I do know about the area I was raised in and for the most part, the people who I know that does hobby come to the Raleigh and surrounding areas for massage or other services and the local women are UTR or just mess around with some of the business men in the community. Been like that since I was youngster. Hey ScottiePimp this isn't a reply to what you said bc I definitely believe you know what you speak of but I want to make sure I continued the chain of the conversation.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 10:58 #28004Regular Member

Posts: 19Real
Pro: long legs, pretty, gets into it.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
Con: not GFE, room reeks of smoke, like clothes stank after the session, bf waiting outside the room, around the corner of the building and was eyeing me while I entered. I asked if he's ok, she replied that he knows what her job.
CBJ, doggy, missionary. Would rpeat, but because of the smoke and the bf, did not repeat.
-
06-05-25 10:33 #28003Senior Member

Posts: 355She replied pretty quickly, but isn't GFE, so I wasn't interested. That doesn't mean she's legit, of course.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 08:34 #28002Senior Member

Posts: 261Tall, beautiful, and thick
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990
Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.
Thanks,
-
06-05-25 06:54 #28001Senior Member

Posts: 281FWIW, I've dm'd with someone on this board who said they saw her in Cary and gave details. Seemed legit and the person has been on this board for 5 years, although only a regular member. Now, is it technically possible that person is LEO? Yes. However, I tend to lean towards the ad being real, the provider being green, and not understand what she is doing. Either way, too rich for my blood.
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 21:38 #28000Senior Member

Posts: 432Hunnert bux for a blowjob? Not in this lifetime!!
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 19:33 #27999Senior Member

Posts: 585Option 1: You'll be robbed.
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
Option 2: You'll be arrested.
Option 3: You'll be raped (not the good kind, LOL).
Option 4: You'll be murdered + one of the others.
I don't know how low to put the odds that you'll get Mr. Happy sucked in the secret spot.
-
06-04-25 19:15 #27998Senior Member

Posts: 585Sorry about that. I didn't realize the sent messages were stored also. That'll teach me to not pay attention.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 17:36 #27997Regular Member

Posts: 7The only "spot in the woods" besides the elementary school playground would be a graveyard nearby. I'm thinking its Cary Blow and Go To Jail.
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 16:44 #27996Senior Member

Posts: 238I know I have seen her pictures before and I also "think" I have seen a review, but can't be certain. I just can't get past her posting the address of an elementary school and wanting to do the deed in the car or in the woods. Real or set up, nofuckingway I'm going anywhere near that. That's Crazy shit.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
Tree house chick and elementary school chick are 2 different girls, although both seem to have a secret spot in the woods. LOL.
Originally Posted by Fishing2024
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:58 #27995Senior Member

Posts: 347Treehouse
Treehouse post.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:56 #27994Senior Member

Posts: 409Absolutely accurate
Yeah, I work in Henderson and trust me, it's not worth the drive or the provider. There is crime in this town every night.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:54 #27993Senior Member

Posts: 347Report of a visit
I thought I saw a report yesterday of some walking to a treehouse and said they would repeat. I can't find it today, maybe it was a different location.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





