Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 1188 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28007

    New pics. New number (again). Same time waster

    Jlo will never change. She will continue to waste everyone's time, for whatever reason. That's what is wrong with this whole area. Every girl out here just wastes your time. If you do try to see her, expect to wait at last 30 minutes or more. Park nearby and place parlays on whatever sports betting app you might use. Play some games on your phone. Read emails. Whatever. Then leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/005857194468

  2. #28006

    Re: Tall, beautiful, and thick

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,
    I saw her a few years ago. The pictures are at least that hold. It was an OK experience. I like my women to be slender so I wouldn't repeat.

  3. #28005

    Ad advertise location Henderson / Oxford

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I've dm'd with someone on this board who said they saw her in Cary and gave details. Seemed legit and the person has been on this board for 5 years, although only a regular member. Now, is it technically possible that person is LEO? Yes. However, I tend to lean towards the ad being real, the provider being green, and not understand what she is doing. Either way, too rich for my blood.
    Peace guys. Been reading through the recent post about the treehouse chick and / or elementary chick and even though I don't know much about it or maybe one of them do services in Cary but when I clicked on one of the ads, I saw Henderson / Oxford. I was raised in a town about 30 minutes outside of both and to be completely transparent it has always been a no go to hobby in that area. For one, they are both on the more rural side and certain area just isn't the greatest to be hanging around. I know you can say that about any city or town but the people that typically post for those areas are undesirable for many reasons. For people that do participate in the hobby locally, it was always either going to that massage place in Franklinton off of US-1, or you knew someone that knew someone that knew a UTR girl that gave it up. Now don't get me wrong, I've been told that are a few attractive women in the area that you can find to service you, but the ones that post are usually looked at as druggies or something that live in the few hotels that the area has. I'm not saying that you can't find good providers in the area they just don't typically post. Or maybe I'm not as tapped in on that side as I'm hardly ever in the area. I work in Raleigh and do my side business in Raleigh, Durham, Wake Forest, and sometimes Cary. So once again, idk anything about the treehouse or elementary chick but I do know about the area I was raised in and for the most part, the people who I know that does hobby come to the Raleigh and surrounding areas for massage or other services and the local women are UTR or just mess around with some of the business men in the community. Been like that since I was youngster. Hey ScottiePimp this isn't a reply to what you said bc I definitely believe you know what you speak of but I want to make sure I continued the chain of the conversation.

  4. #28004
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,
    Pro: long legs, pretty, gets into it.

    Con: not GFE, room reeks of smoke, like clothes stank after the session, bf waiting outside the room, around the corner of the building and was eyeing me while I entered. I asked if he's ok, she replied that he knows what her job.

    CBJ, doggy, missionary. Would rpeat, but because of the smoke and the bf, did not repeat.

  5. #28003
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,
    She replied pretty quickly, but isn't GFE, so I wasn't interested. That doesn't mean she's legit, of course.

  6. #28002

    Tall, beautiful, and thick

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990

    Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.

    Thanks,

  7. #28001
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    I know I have seen her pictures before and I also "think" I have seen a review, but can't be certain. I just can't get past her posting the address of an elementary school and wanting to do the deed in the car or in the woods. Real or set up, nofuckingway I'm going anywhere near that. That's Crazy shit.

    Tree house chick and elementary school chick are 2 different girls, although both seem to have a secret spot in the woods. LOL.
    FWIW, I've dm'd with someone on this board who said they saw her in Cary and gave details. Seemed legit and the person has been on this board for 5 years, although only a regular member. Now, is it technically possible that person is LEO? Yes. However, I tend to lean towards the ad being real, the provider being green, and not understand what she is doing. Either way, too rich for my blood.

  8. #28000
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck is this shit? Come to an elementary school to meet a prostitute? Absofuckinglutely not! Holy shit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199189299139
    Hunnert bux for a blowjob? Not in this lifetime!!

  9. #27999
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    I know I have seen her pictures before and I also "think" I have seen a review, but can't be certain. I just can't get past her posting the address of an elementary school and wanting to do the deed in the car or in the woods. Real or set up, nofuckingway I'm going anywhere near that. That's Crazy shit.

    Tree house chick and elementary school chick are 2 different girls, although both seem to have a secret spot in the woods. LOL.
    Option 1: You'll be robbed.

    Option 2: You'll be arrested.

    Option 3: You'll be raped (not the good kind, LOL).

    Option 4: You'll be murdered + one of the others.

    I don't know how low to put the odds that you'll get Mr. Happy sucked in the secret spot.

  10. #27998
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing everyone and their brother is PMing you about this. Inbox is full.
    Sorry about that. I didn't realize the sent messages were stored also. That'll teach me to not pay attention.

  11. #27997
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    I know I have seen her pictures before and I also "think" I have seen a review, but can't be certain. I just can't get past her posting the address of an elementary school and wanting to do the deed in the car or in the woods. Real or set up, nofuckingway I'm going anywhere near that. That's Crazy shit.

    Tree house chick and elementary school chick are 2 different girls, although both seem to have a secret spot in the woods. LOL.
    The only "spot in the woods" besides the elementary school playground would be a graveyard nearby. I'm thinking its Cary Blow and Go To Jail.

  12. #27996
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I go back on forth as to if I think this is real or not. I think I've settled on it probably is. However, I won't be the one to test it out. If there was ever an ad that was the prototype of what a setup would look like, this would be it. For several reasons. She even posted her physical address the other day. With that being said, I think she does have one review.
    I know I have seen her pictures before and I also "think" I have seen a review, but can't be certain. I just can't get past her posting the address of an elementary school and wanting to do the deed in the car or in the woods. Real or set up, nofuckingway I'm going anywhere near that. That's Crazy shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing2024  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a report yesterday of some walking to a treehouse and said they would repeat. I can't find it today, maybe it was a different location.
    Tree house chick and elementary school chick are 2 different girls, although both seem to have a secret spot in the woods. LOL.

  13. #27995

    Treehouse

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have heard varying reports about her so TOFTT, been after her for months. Decent location in Rural Oxford but be prepared to trek thru the woods to her treehouse. Yes, a real treehouse. I got what was promised for price agreed to. I will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...t/450589521246
    Treehouse post.

  14. #27994

    Absolutely accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away from Henderson. I got robbed there. I'll never go back.
    Yeah, I work in Henderson and trust me, it's not worth the drive or the provider. There is crime in this town every night.

  15. #27993

    Report of a visit

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I go back on forth as to if I think this is real or not. I think I've settled on it probably is. However, I won't be the one to test it out. If there was ever an ad that was the prototype of what a setup would look like, this would be it. For several reasons. She even posted her physical address the other day. With that being said, I think she does have one review.
    I thought I saw a report yesterday of some walking to a treehouse and said they would repeat. I can't find it today, maybe it was a different location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape