Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 31823
-
06-07-25 13:58 #30158Regular Member

Posts: 5Connected with Scarlett Mouth of the South
Good info, thanks so much again for sharing, very helpful for future reference.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
I did dream that I heard back from Scarlett Mouth of the South. We texted for scheduling and then video verify. She showed up later with with her hair, nails and toes done, wearing strapless sundress with sexy black strappy heels. Hung out and chatted for a few, then started with sensual massage and an enthusiastic BBBJ. I got her off several times with daty and fiv, as we took multiple turns performing oral on each other. I wanted to finish via FS with her on her back and her legs on my shoulders while I stood beside the bed, so she put a condom in her mouth and put it on me, then we got into position. She rubbed her clit some more, was pretty into it and got off again, so then I finished in bag.
She hung out for a good while after then we went to cook out which I learned is open really late, because she wanted to buy us caramel cheesecake milkshakes. Paid for 90 minutes VIP (prices on ad in prior posts) and her uber since she had to come so far to Rutherford. She was here 2 and a half hours then another 45 minutes or so going to cook out. YMMV and I should mention that I didn't request a specific time for her arrival as I had pretty much the whole night free, but she got here by 830. If you need a specific time, either in call or scheduling a specific time for outcall may be preferable here.
I do recommend Scarlett and would repeat. And I do recommend the caramel cheesecake milkshake from cook out, too.
-
06-07-25 12:31 #30157Senior Member

Posts: 75Ember and Scarlett
Ember is real, very inconsistent in communication. With her, it has to be more "spontaneous" versus planned out the day before.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
Mouth of the South is the same. If she responds then respond sooner rather than later because you have her attention. She is worth being patient.
-
06-07-25 08:35 #30156Senior Member

Posts: 475And by "shower" I mean hitting the pipe.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 20:05 #30155Senior Member

Posts: 475That Ember chick stays off of Nolensville pike south of OHBlvd. Effectively Nolensville / Brentwood territory, so I'd be cautious about seeing her. Davidson County doesn't mess with mongers much but the surrounding counties are notorious for setting up sting operations.
Originally Posted by Stainless327
[View Original Post]
As for B. Dare be prepared for her yawning during BJ when she DT's and her apartment smelling like dog piss LOL. Menu not very open but she's fairly attractive I will say. However, she likes to "shower" as soon as you arrive and will have you waiting for 30-45 min in her room no joke. Also known to have a gay roommate on the premises.
-
06-06-25 12:09 #30154Regular Member

Posts: 5Update for dare
I did speak to Brooklyn a few minutes ago but she prefers incalls for a first visit. Doesn't work for me for a few reasons but I did want to update that she does pick up or respond.
-
06-06-25 10:39 #30153Banned Member

Posts: 907I'm glad to hear this. I've been wanting to book with her for a little bit as well. I'm going to go ahead and see if I can have some time with her next week.
Originally Posted by NashGuy77
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 08:49 #30152Regular Member

Posts: 5None taken
Tamra didn't respond. And I deleted my message to her after seeing your message. Appreciate the post so no offense taken at all. I realize most of these girls smoke, but heavy smoking and scabs are a pass for sure.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
Tried to reach a Brooklyn Dare after that, but no response. I found reviews here after I tried and saw they were very mixed as well: https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/962325856048.
I reached out to "Victoria" who doesn't realize what year it is but was very nice when I purchased content from her in the past. She responded immediately but then went quiet after I replied back to advise when I was looking for a meet for last night or any time today. She's already posting this morning but she seemingly doesn't want our money unless it's for content:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/400883417024
I sent a message to Scarlett, mouth of the south a few minutes ago but since she posts so sparingly and last was 2 days ago, not overly confident about connecting. Good to see positive reviews from some of us here, though: https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/819129196616.
Was looking at "Ember" but haven't seen her post much and something tells me the pics may be old. Will check for reviews here in a bit and maybe reach out to her https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...o/088736289467.
Another Scarlett, Scarlett Love- but she's been using same pics forever and only review I remember here mentioned leaving car running in driveway for duration of visit for her dog. Kind of odd, but still may give her a try in a few since I'm off today and was hoping to do something that didn't involve me going to a sketchy hotel:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...a/046997136879
Will report back if any luck. Stay safe everyone.
-
06-05-25 18:00 #30151Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks for this. Had her on my list. If half of this is true, I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 17:22 #30150Senior Member

Posts: 2527You told the truth. We needed to stop wasting time on sub par wana be girls with demond.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 06:09 #30149Senior Member

Posts: 475Tamra
No offense to anyone is particular, but yall go crazy over some ultra mid girls man. Tamra may be a "spinner," but she's also a bit hunched over, got bad skin, noticeable scar tissue on both arms, scabbed up and scarred legs and feet and is a heavy smoker. Just think it's fair to include all the pertinent details like those.
Originally Posted by Stainless327
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 19:51 #30148Regular Member

Posts: 5That link- Tamra Cate
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...f/805552974533
Originally Posted by ItsPablo90
[View Original Post]
This is the one she posted today. I'll probably try to link up with her Thursday night or Friday since I somehow managed to get a Friday off work and seniors here have posted very favorable reviews. I'll definitely report back if I'm able to connect with her. Thanks to all who have toftt or posted up reviews to give us less experienced members some confidence in making safe choices with who we're engaging with.
Stay safe!
-
06-04-25 07:22 #30147Senior Member

Posts: 36Can one of why'all post a link to this one? The link on the original post is gone.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 00:51 #30146Senior Member

Posts: 308Agreed
I saw her tonight, and I concur with everything said above.
Originally Posted by DarbyDarby2221
[View Original Post]
I had a great time. I would recommend her, and I would see her again.
As always, YMMV.
-
06-02-25 23:44 #30145Senior Member

Posts: 1305Kash
Kash from Memphis is in town. I stopped by for a HH session. Tits are so fuckin nice. Big and soft and round.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188110191
Got my urge satisfied.
901-xxx-0749.
-
06-02-25 15:27 #30144Senior Member

Posts: 35Kandace
https://tryst.link/escort/kandace1111
Had a great time with Kandace, great communicator and was easy to set up, was able to arrange a half hour outcall, she showed up showered shaved and ready to go, BBBJ and deepthroat was some of the best I ever had, allowed multiple pops, and has great rhythm for riding, stripper slide was available but covered for full service, I would strongly recommend, her body is banging and photo accurate.









Reply With Quote




