Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 1113 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 31823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30143

    Tamra Cate

    Had the pleasure of seeing her. When arriving was quickly given the room number, she was freshly showered and shaved per my request, seemed a little distracted but very easy to talk to. Started with some LFK but was open to DFK. BBBJ was decent but no major deepthroat, used a good amount of spit and worked hard at it. CIM was available but I decided to move to other positions, she is definitely a spinner and has a great body, takes care of herself. She was flexible and was willing to try various positions. She was good at riding but not that good at the dirty talk, she must have put some lube in there because she was very wet, she kept riding and asked me to cum inside, she took a bit to warm up but you could tell was enjoying it. Once finished she helped clean up and I was on my way, all in all a great appointment and I highly recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinMan1  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Moved up there for you guys a few weeks ago. I've known her a few yrs. Was my go to in bhm. Spinner. Pix arereal.

  2. #30142

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    She is safe and reliable. The face is decent the tits are good but a little heavy in the middle without the huge ass to match.

    Decent service all in all.
    As always, YMMV. Once you're confirmed to see her and actually see her things go well and she's into the overall experience. That being said, if she's been stood up more than once in the last 48 hours then she may have a bit of an attitude with you while booking. As things go in this hobby, she gets a lot of flakes and no shows. So if you're serious about seeing her and get her on a good day you should have some fun. Her pics match her overall appearance as well. Like the office chick with great big boobs you're hoping to see sometime.

  3. #30141
    She is safe and reliable. The face is decent the tits are good but a little heavy in the middle without the huge ass to match.

    Decent service all in all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman19  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/867185310793

    I've seen her posting a lot lately, looks interesting. Anyone seen her yet?

  4. #30140

    Fine YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Hits79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know realiable that provides double. I think its time I get this off my bucket list. Also, anyone seen Sarah? Looks like she's offering doubles now?

    https://callescort.org/629-213-8988
    Someone on here said she was fine, and they BB'ed her.

    I tried visiting her, but she wanted a name and pic for verification.

    YMMV.

  5. #30139

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman19  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/867185310793

    I've seen her posting a lot lately, looks interesting. Anyone seen her yet?
    She has a super choppy attitude. A year or so ago, ghosted me at a airport area hotel. I would avoid but YMMV.

  6. #30138

    Doubles

    Anyone know realiable that provides double. I think its time I get this off my bucket list. Also, anyone seen Sarah? Looks like she's offering doubles now?

    https://callescort.org/629-213-8988

  7. #30137

    Any info on this gal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/867185310793

    I've seen her posting a lot lately, looks interesting. Anyone seen her yet?

  8. #30136

    Thief 629

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She has a 629 area code. She's been posting for a long time.
    She pulled a cash & dash on me she's a thief.

  9. #30135

    Cheap outcall

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/004200063878

    A little demon damage.

    Great body. Not great skin but very pretty. Subpar tits bit great ass and legs.

    Puss was tight and wet. Really got into the sex pretty vocal and apparently likes to fuck.

    Paid $160 for outcall HH which was reasonable.

    Very nice and not too tweeky, was on relatively on time and comms were good.

    If she got clean and took care of herself she could be a dime piece. Has some crazy genetics. Her legs and ass and back were super toned. I asked if she works out and she said 'tje only thing I lift is a pipe'.

  10. #30134

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dff4580  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting Nashville soon and am wondering about this petite lady. PM is fine and am happy to trade some East Coast intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellaelite

    (This may get posted twice due to issues with the site).
    I have never seen her, nor have I heard anything about this lady.

  11. #30133

    Ella Marie

    Will be visiting Nashville soon and am wondering about this petite lady. PM is fine and am happy to trade some East Coast intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellaelite

    (This may get posted twice due to issues with the site).

  12. #30132

    I saw her a couple days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Can't confirm the demons but she absolutely had an extended manic episode period where she started cursing out random dudes who contacted her and calling them "pathetic, disgusting"she's not someone I ever plan to see again. I'll just put it that way.
    I always had good dates with her, she always treated me nice and many people say she just quiet and lays there, but again she was always talkative and more active with me. Then yesterday she texts me upset at me because she thought I left your comment. Even after proving to her I'm a different person she's ignoring me now. So I guess I'm done with her too now.

  13. #30131

    BrielleSky

    I had a really enjoyable meet with Brielle. Communication was easy. Easy screening through P411. On time arrival to my outcall. Brielle is a beautiful woman with a stunning body. Blonde, fit, toned. She is legit, safe, discreet. Fun to talk to. Very skilled and enthusiastic in her performance. No rush. Really tries to please and give an experience that feels authentic. I will definitely repeat when I am in NVL.

    P411: BrielleSkyXO (P321281).

    The Erotic Review: Ms B / Princess Abby TER I'd: 346741.

  14. #30130
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    What is her overall body like? Looking at the stats in her ad, she's tall but also around 175 pounds? Is she on the larger side, or just big boned?
    She is in her mid 40's. Her face is basically as it appears in the photos in her ad. She is tall, probably 5'9" or so and fairly well put together. There are some small signs of aging as you would expect but nothing terrible. Her legs are fairly thin and toned, her chest I would guess maybe a 38 C or so and she has a flabby, loose belly. Is it ungodly gross or anything like that, absolutely not but if you are looking for the smooth toned 6 pack lady this is definitely not her. She has her teeth and as others have said she is a nice lady who doesn't seem to be on drugs or crazy. Are there better options for $200 well in my opinion absolutely. However, if you are looking for someone safe and decent to address a need then she is for sure worth a visit. Just remember you are going to meet a 45 or so year old lady who has clearly had a couple of kids. She is open to BBJ but it was covered FS.

  15. #30129

    Appearance

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/700061613203

    Saw her yesterday she was a very nice lady FS $200 polite, clean & safe nice BBBJ cim.
    What is her overall body like? Looking at the stats in her ad, she's tall but also around 175 pounds? Is she on the larger side, or just big boned?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape