Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 30809
-
06-05-25 10:58 #28004Regular Member

Posts: 19Real
Pro: long legs, pretty, gets into it.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
Con: not GFE, room reeks of smoke, like clothes stank after the session, bf waiting outside the room, around the corner of the building and was eyeing me while I entered. I asked if he's ok, she replied that he knows what her job.
CBJ, doggy, missionary. Would rpeat, but because of the smoke and the bf, did not repeat.
-
06-05-25 10:33 #28003Senior Member

Posts: 360She replied pretty quickly, but isn't GFE, so I wasn't interested. That doesn't mean she's legit, of course.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 08:34 #28002Senior Member

Posts: 261Tall, beautiful, and thick
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/129956856990
Did anyone of you visit this girl? I have seen her post for a while and I believe someone posted saying she was legit and nothing else, but I can't find that post.
Thanks,
-
06-05-25 06:54 #28001Senior Member

Posts: 281FWIW, I've dm'd with someone on this board who said they saw her in Cary and gave details. Seemed legit and the person has been on this board for 5 years, although only a regular member. Now, is it technically possible that person is LEO? Yes. However, I tend to lean towards the ad being real, the provider being green, and not understand what she is doing. Either way, too rich for my blood.
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 21:38 #28000Senior Member

Posts: 434Hunnert bux for a blowjob? Not in this lifetime!!
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 19:33 #27999Senior Member

Posts: 585Option 1: You'll be robbed.
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
Option 2: You'll be arrested.
Option 3: You'll be raped (not the good kind, LOL).
Option 4: You'll be murdered + one of the others.
I don't know how low to put the odds that you'll get Mr. Happy sucked in the secret spot.
-
06-04-25 19:15 #27998Senior Member

Posts: 585Sorry about that. I didn't realize the sent messages were stored also. That'll teach me to not pay attention.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 17:36 #27997Regular Member

Posts: 7The only "spot in the woods" besides the elementary school playground would be a graveyard nearby. I'm thinking its Cary Blow and Go To Jail.
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 16:44 #27996Senior Member

Posts: 238I know I have seen her pictures before and I also "think" I have seen a review, but can't be certain. I just can't get past her posting the address of an elementary school and wanting to do the deed in the car or in the woods. Real or set up, nofuckingway I'm going anywhere near that. That's Crazy shit.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
Tree house chick and elementary school chick are 2 different girls, although both seem to have a secret spot in the woods. LOL.
Originally Posted by Fishing2024
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:58 #27995Senior Member

Posts: 347Treehouse
Treehouse post.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:56 #27994Senior Member

Posts: 410Absolutely accurate
Yeah, I work in Henderson and trust me, it's not worth the drive or the provider. There is crime in this town every night.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:54 #27993Senior Member

Posts: 347Report of a visit
I thought I saw a report yesterday of some walking to a treehouse and said they would repeat. I can't find it today, maybe it was a different location.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:48 #27992Senior Member

Posts: 281I go back on forth as to if I think this is real or not. I think I've settled on it probably is. However, I won't be the one to test it out. If there was ever an ad that was the prototype of what a setup would look like, this would be it. For several reasons. She even posted her physical address the other day. With that being said, I think she does have one review.
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 12:42 #27991Regular Member

Posts: 20In poorer countries prostitution can be a pretty good way for a woman who wouldn't have much opportunities otherwise to bring herself & her family out of poverty. And these countries don't have much opportunity. I would say the West is an outlier in how it views prostitution, because in other parts of the world it's just a part of life. The sister prostituting off westerners on vacation is much safer for the family than the brother trying to make pennies by joining a gang.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 12:35 #27990Senior Member

Posts: 269Vickie
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kie-26864.html
Originally Posted by StainGlass
[View Original Post]
Insatiable nymphomaniac who takes it bare in all three holes and will go zealously from the time you show up until you leave or tap out. Hygiene is not a priority for her, anytime she is discussed there is always a mention of "dick breath. " She is a fucking machine. But, she is also high volume, taking it raw from ass to mouth and ass to pussy multiple times a day, not taking showers or brushing her teeth between appointments.









Reply With Quote





