Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 1188 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28009
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    I know I have seen her pictures before and I also "think" I have seen a review, but can't be certain. I just can't get past her posting the address of an elementary school and wanting to do the deed in the car or in the woods. Real or set up, nofuckingway I'm going anywhere near that. That's Crazy shit.

    Tree house chick and elementary school chick are 2 different girls, although both seem to have a secret spot in the woods. LOL.
    Option 1: You'll be robbed.

    Option 2: You'll be arrested.

    Option 3: You'll be raped (not the good kind, LOL).

    Option 4: You'll be murdered + one of the others.

    I don't know how low to put the odds that you'll get Mr. Happy sucked in the secret spot.

  2. #28008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing everyone and their brother is PMing you about this. Inbox is full.
    Sorry about that. I didn't realize the sent messages were stored also. That'll teach me to not pay attention.

  3. #28007
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    I know I have seen her pictures before and I also "think" I have seen a review, but can't be certain. I just can't get past her posting the address of an elementary school and wanting to do the deed in the car or in the woods. Real or set up, nofuckingway I'm going anywhere near that. That's Crazy shit.

    Tree house chick and elementary school chick are 2 different girls, although both seem to have a secret spot in the woods. LOL.
    The only "spot in the woods" besides the elementary school playground would be a graveyard nearby. I'm thinking its Cary Blow and Go To Jail.

  4. #28006
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I go back on forth as to if I think this is real or not. I think I've settled on it probably is. However, I won't be the one to test it out. If there was ever an ad that was the prototype of what a setup would look like, this would be it. For several reasons. She even posted her physical address the other day. With that being said, I think she does have one review.
    I know I have seen her pictures before and I also "think" I have seen a review, but can't be certain. I just can't get past her posting the address of an elementary school and wanting to do the deed in the car or in the woods. Real or set up, nofuckingway I'm going anywhere near that. That's Crazy shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing2024  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a report yesterday of some walking to a treehouse and said they would repeat. I can't find it today, maybe it was a different location.
    Tree house chick and elementary school chick are 2 different girls, although both seem to have a secret spot in the woods. LOL.

  5. #28005

    Treehouse

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have heard varying reports about her so TOFTT, been after her for months. Decent location in Rural Oxford but be prepared to trek thru the woods to her treehouse. Yes, a real treehouse. I got what was promised for price agreed to. I will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...t/450589521246
    Treehouse post.

  6. #28004

    Absolutely accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away from Henderson. I got robbed there. I'll never go back.
    Yeah, I work in Henderson and trust me, it's not worth the drive or the provider. There is crime in this town every night.

  7. #28003

    Report of a visit

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I go back on forth as to if I think this is real or not. I think I've settled on it probably is. However, I won't be the one to test it out. If there was ever an ad that was the prototype of what a setup would look like, this would be it. For several reasons. She even posted her physical address the other day. With that being said, I think she does have one review.
    I thought I saw a report yesterday of some walking to a treehouse and said they would repeat. I can't find it today, maybe it was a different location.

  8. #28002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck is this shit? Come to an elementary school to meet a prostitute? Absofuckinglutely not! Holy shit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199189299139
    I go back on forth as to if I think this is real or not. I think I've settled on it probably is. However, I won't be the one to test it out. If there was ever an ad that was the prototype of what a setup would look like, this would be it. For several reasons. She even posted her physical address the other day. With that being said, I think she does have one review.

  9. #28001
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    I have not done that exactly but used to travel to the DR all the time. The culture is very different. It is all sex, beer, hanging out, most people are very poor except for the gringos and that's where you come in.

    If you are reasonable looking, you can have pretty much anyone you want for $50 USD. Bring them back to your room, and do what you do. Of course you love them and are taking them back home with you. And you visit every few months to check on your investments.

    The place plays mind tricks on you though. You will feel like a god while you are there. You can approach any girl and they will be receptive and aggressive. Some will even approach you. If you need an ego boost, there is no better place. Beware coming home to this shit is miserable.
    In poorer countries prostitution can be a pretty good way for a woman who wouldn't have much opportunities otherwise to bring herself & her family out of poverty. And these countries don't have much opportunity. I would say the West is an outlier in how it views prostitution, because in other parts of the world it's just a part of life. The sister prostituting off westerners on vacation is much safer for the family than the brother trying to make pennies by joining a gang.

  10. #28000

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by StainGlass  [View Original Post]
    Search on the Durham escort forum shows a few messages from 2022 and nothing after. Can you share a link to this vickie?
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kie-26864.html

    Insatiable nymphomaniac who takes it bare in all three holes and will go zealously from the time you show up until you leave or tap out. Hygiene is not a priority for her, anytime she is discussed there is always a mention of "dick breath. " She is a fucking machine. But, she is also high volume, taking it raw from ass to mouth and ass to pussy multiple times a day, not taking showers or brushing her teeth between appointments.

  11. #27999
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck is this shit? Come to an elementary school to meet a prostitute? Absofuckinglutely not! Holy shit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199189299139
    MY SECRET SPOT IN THE WOODS. Sounds scary LOL.

  12. #27998
    What the fuck is this shit? Come to an elementary school to meet a prostitute? Absofuckinglutely not! Holy shit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/199189299139

  13. #27997

    Vickie in Durham? Who is that?

    Search on the Durham escort forum shows a few messages from 2022 and nothing after. Can you share a link to this vickie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koudy469  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, comms were bad. Agreed to meet within the hour. 45 min drive, gave the 5 min warning text. No response. Proceeded to the given address anyway at agreed upon time. Knocked on red door. Heard the blinds shuffling and a man's voice. No answer, left. 45 min later got a rambling text about how she was doing something else.

    Vickie is a much better option: reliable & consistent performance. Totally closer to Durham than Oxford.

    Be safe bros!

  14. #27996

    Henderson

    I would stay away from Henderson. I got robbed there. I'll never go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CchTech  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any knowledge of this one - https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...0/448121431808

  15. #27995

    One more in the news

    There was also this story of a LEO in Durham who got popped for soliciting a woman he met in the courtroom.

    https://www.wral.com/news/local/warr...-prostitution/

    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitinva  [View Original Post]
    From 4/1 thru 6/2 I saw basically 2 arrests of males for Solicitation. (One for Soliciting a female and one for a male)(4/30 and 5/6).

    There was one for PROMOTE PROSTITUTION-PROFITS (I presume was a pimp).

    And one for going for a kid over the computer (good job cops.).

    So while clearly its a very dangerous game. At this point it does not look like they are looking hard.

    (I exported and filtered the data. If someone thinks I've seriously missed anything let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape