Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 30814
-
06-03-25 15:24 #27994Senior Member

Posts: 284Utr
I have a UTR that is interested in meeting some new guys. Seniors ONLY PM me for details.
HolyDiver.
-
06-03-25 15:21 #27993Senior Member

Posts: 26Yeah, comms were bad. Agreed to meet within the hour. 45 min drive, gave the 5 min warning text. No response. Proceeded to the given address anyway at agreed upon time. Knocked on red door. Heard the blinds shuffling and a man's voice. No answer, left. 45 min later got a rambling text about how she was doing something else.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
Vickie is a much better option: reliable & consistent performance. Totally closer to Durham than Oxford.
Be safe bros!
-
06-03-25 10:23 #27992Senior Member

Posts: 67Interested
I was interested after seeing her ad, can you share any more details?
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 08:32 #27991Senior Member

Posts: 262Inbox Full
I'm guessing everyone and their brother is PMing you about this. Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 22:46 #27990Senior Member

Posts: 83Thank you
Always best to operate based on facts.
Originally Posted by Livinitinva
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 22:24 #27989Senior Member

Posts: 322From 4/1 thru 6/2 I saw basically 2 arrests of males for Solicitation. (One for Soliciting a female and one for a male)(4/30 and 5/6).
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
There was one for PROMOTE PROSTITUTION-PROFITS (I presume was a pimp).
And one for going for a kid over the computer (good job cops.).
So while clearly its a very dangerous game. At this point it does not look like they are looking hard.
(I exported and filtered the data. If someone thinks I've seriously missed anything let us know.
-
06-02-25 18:53 #27988Senior Member

Posts: 234Appreciate the link, thanks bro.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 18:01 #27987Regular Member

Posts: 3Henderson
Anyone have any knowledge of this one - https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...0/448121431808
-
06-02-25 18:00 #27986Senior Member

Posts: 347Awesome
Awesome, sounds great.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 13:52 #27985Senior Member

Posts: 269India
Does anyone know if India is still active?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5122563638/1
-
06-02-25 11:51 #27984Regular Member

Posts: 20Skyler
I recently had a meeting up with Skyler. Great communication. Much prettier and better body than her pics. Wore an outfit that was very sexy. Great BBBJ. Let me return the favor. She was extremely wet and enjoys what she does. Went through a few of the usual positions. Did NOT watch the clock. Ended my time in the bag and after talked for a few minutes, again not rushed. Truly one of the better experiences in 12 plus years of being in this hobby. I have already seen her a second time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/383516437111
-
06-02-25 11:38 #27983Senior Member

Posts: 190Aubrey
Yes, huge boobs and very nice body. As I reported previously, I couldn't get much of a connection with her, so just a one and done I guess.
Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 02:01 #27982Regular Member

Posts: 11Jessica Fox
https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 19:52 #27981Senior Member

Posts: 173Taylormade
Look who's posting that she's coming back in town.
Seen her a couple times, not bad, also not my favorite.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...m/092694434775
-
06-01-25 18:14 #27980Senior Member

Posts: 585The greatest dreams I ever had were in an all-inclusive I did on Isla Margarita in 2017. I got the two-girl package for a 4 day vacation. The women were absolute supermodel caliber. They're all tested, and you have to email them your test results taken within two weeks of your arrival, if you want to go bare. They give you an identifying wristband that lets all the women know you are safe for bare activities. They are with you 24/7, unless you ask them for alone time. You can go into town and they'll be your dates and tour guides, or you can just be in the pool, drinking and banging. Every guy there had at least two women, and there were still singles all over that you could pull in for a flat day or night rate. I went with one of my guy friends and we switched women mid-week just to keep things fresh. The menu was entirely open. The cost was about 2800 roses for the week, but that included the resort, meals etc. I suspect this is more pricey today. I've heard that Colombia has one of these islands as well. Last time I was in Caracas I could not believe the quality of the women working the front desk of my hotel. I kept asking to take selfies with them in their business attire. Because I didn't think anyone would believe me. I think Venezuela has the most beautiful women in the world (More Miss Universe winners there than any other country), but on Isla Margarita that kicks up another notch, where just walking around the island you can snap your neck looking at them. The resort has a lot to choose from, and the local economy makes you a rockstar there. I went through the resort itself, not 'Sex Island', the promotional company mentioned in the article I've linked (It seems like SI is really marking this up). Probably the single greatest thing ever was arriving at the airport, collecting our bags and seeing a big sign with our names with 12 girls in bikinis waving at us. The driver got our bags and the girls put each of us in a different row of the shuttle bus, and we were each getting blown by 6 girls on the way to the resort. That was an arrival that will never be topped. The funny thing is that in the video contained in the article is one from my original pair of girls. The ones in the video are an accurate representation of the quality. If they still do these vacations, I highly recommend saving up for it. It will give you the greatest memories of your life. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...diary-13745030.
Originally Posted by Fishing2024
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






