Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 30805
-
06-03-25 16:28 #27985Senior Member

Posts: 66One more in the news
There was also this story of a LEO in Durham who got popped for soliciting a woman he met in the courtroom.
https://www.wral.com/news/local/warr...-prostitution/
Originally Posted by Livinitinva
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 15:24 #27984Senior Member

Posts: 284Utr
I have a UTR that is interested in meeting some new guys. Seniors ONLY PM me for details.
HolyDiver.
-
06-03-25 15:21 #27983Senior Member

Posts: 26Yeah, comms were bad. Agreed to meet within the hour. 45 min drive, gave the 5 min warning text. No response. Proceeded to the given address anyway at agreed upon time. Knocked on red door. Heard the blinds shuffling and a man's voice. No answer, left. 45 min later got a rambling text about how she was doing something else.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
Vickie is a much better option: reliable & consistent performance. Totally closer to Durham than Oxford.
Be safe bros!
-
06-03-25 10:23 #27982Senior Member

Posts: 67Interested
I was interested after seeing her ad, can you share any more details?
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 08:32 #27981Senior Member

Posts: 262Inbox Full
I'm guessing everyone and their brother is PMing you about this. Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 22:46 #27980Senior Member

Posts: 83Thank you
Always best to operate based on facts.
Originally Posted by Livinitinva
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 22:24 #27979Senior Member

Posts: 322From 4/1 thru 6/2 I saw basically 2 arrests of males for Solicitation. (One for Soliciting a female and one for a male)(4/30 and 5/6).
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
There was one for PROMOTE PROSTITUTION-PROFITS (I presume was a pimp).
And one for going for a kid over the computer (good job cops.).
So while clearly its a very dangerous game. At this point it does not look like they are looking hard.
(I exported and filtered the data. If someone thinks I've seriously missed anything let us know.
-
06-02-25 18:53 #27978Senior Member

Posts: 234Appreciate the link, thanks bro.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 18:01 #27977Regular Member

Posts: 3Henderson
Anyone have any knowledge of this one - https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...0/448121431808
-
06-02-25 18:00 #27976Senior Member

Posts: 347Awesome
Awesome, sounds great.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 13:52 #27975Senior Member

Posts: 269India
Does anyone know if India is still active?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5122563638/1
-
06-02-25 11:51 #27974Regular Member

Posts: 20Skyler
I recently had a meeting up with Skyler. Great communication. Much prettier and better body than her pics. Wore an outfit that was very sexy. Great BBBJ. Let me return the favor. She was extremely wet and enjoys what she does. Went through a few of the usual positions. Did NOT watch the clock. Ended my time in the bag and after talked for a few minutes, again not rushed. Truly one of the better experiences in 12 plus years of being in this hobby. I have already seen her a second time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/383516437111
-
06-02-25 11:38 #27973Senior Member

Posts: 190Aubrey
Yes, huge boobs and very nice body. As I reported previously, I couldn't get much of a connection with her, so just a one and done I guess.
Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 02:01 #27972Regular Member

Posts: 11Jessica Fox
https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 19:52 #27971Senior Member

Posts: 173Taylormade
Look who's posting that she's coming back in town.
Seen her a couple times, not bad, also not my favorite.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...m/092694434775










Reply With Quote





