Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 682 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9371
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Tara is real, she can be seen in Broadway in Camden. She joins other middle class Milfs, who are falling on hard times because of their addictions. She still has a decent body, her face is showing the damage of drugs and her teeth are falling, her only regret is leaving her 2 kids behind.

    There are others I know, advertising on STG, it's a damn shame how hard they are falling.
    Oh WTF she doesn't even look the same. She used to look like the type of MILF I wouldve wanted when I was in HS. She declined hard holy. Sometimes I wish these girls wouldn't hit drugs so hard because damn she looks different now.

  2. #9370
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was just me. Its like pulling teeth to get an answer these days. Back in the backpage days it was like shooting fish in the barrel. Whats going on?
    In my experience. Communication is an indicator of drug use, hygiene, pretty much everything.

    If a woman can't keep track of time and messages, she's usually far up or down, and has no sleep / eating / cleaning schedule. Sure you might get lucky and find her clean and freshly shaved, but usually not. One of my favorite utr's, I can gauge what sort of shape she's in based on how long it takes between texts.

    And the few that repeatedly blow my mind, are pretty together and communication isn't an issue.

  3. #9369
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the feedback. Seems like everyone I try to talk to these days is difficult to get ahold of, even just to get a lousy response, let alone schedule something. It's so hard to find decent providers anymore let alone good ones.
    I thought it was just me. Its like pulling teeth to get an answer these days. Back in the backpage days it was like shooting fish in the barrel. Whats going on?

  4. #9368
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a review about her just off of how she looks and that stands she has a nice little MILF body definitely older than her page says. Did a meet with her recently and honestly really not worth it. Missing teeth but the ones she has are sharp and you feel with the BBBJ and the sex was just stiff and unpleasant. So if I see anyone it would be her friend Tee / Tiffany / Tara all the same girl.
    No didn't see her. Too many roses requested. Thanks for the review!

  5. #9367

    Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Met with her one time in Maple shade she was definitely cute I mean she's a fiend so she has her limitations but she definitely takes her time and was a really good lay. However, getting in touch with her and meeting has been a bit of a struggle but would definitely repeat.
    Appreciate the feedback. Seems like everyone I try to talk to these days is difficult to get ahold of, even just to get a lousy response, let alone schedule something. It's so hard to find decent providers anymore let alone good ones. Can waste a lot of time and effort just trying to find the right provider as so many are fake / scams / old pics, and not what they say etc. I appreciate everyone who contributes as it's saved me a ton of time and aggravation over the years. Side stepped alot of potential land mines because of this site. Starting to understand why the AMP is so popular and the go to choice for many now.

  6. #9366

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
    I wrote a review about her just off of how she looks and that stands she has a nice little MILF body definitely older than her page says. Did a meet with her recently and honestly really not worth it. Missing teeth but the ones she has are sharp and you feel with the BBBJ and the sex was just stiff and unpleasant. So if I see anyone it would be her friend Tee / Tiffany / Tara all the same girl.

  7. #9365

    Creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    You creampied her? Oh my lord, smh. Dawg, they like disease vending machines. Can't believe dudes be hittin' some of these girls raw.

    Peace and love, peace and love.
    No, I don't BBFS the most I do is BBBJ which I should probably stop. There was a time when I would BBFS a hoe, when I was young and dumb but I think some girls decline BBFS to protect you from whatever they have, most other girls to protect themselves. But what I do is when I'm about to cum I just pull the condom off spread her flower and pour my seed into her. I mean if that's not a definition of creampie then what is the correct term LOL.

  8. #9364
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    You creampied her? Oh my lord, smh. Dawg, they like disease vending machines. Can't believe dudes be hittin' some of these girls raw.

    Peace and love, peace and love.
    It happens more than you think, we're adults here and can make our own decisions.

  9. #9363
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Tara is real, she can be seen in Broadway in Camden. She joins other middle class Milfs, who are falling on hard times because of their addictions. She still has a decent body, her face is showing the damage of drugs and her teeth are falling, her only regret is leaving her 2 kids behind.

    There are others I know, advertising on STG, it's a damn shame how hard they are falling.
    I think she told me her baby daddy is in jail?

    I wouldn't call these girls middle class. Maybe working class at one point.

  10. #9362
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
    This is Tara interview.

    https://youtu.be/p3pxybCpSBo?si=0Y_X5Q_J0o76SD2I

  11. #9361

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
    Tara is real, she can be seen in Broadway in Camden. She joins other middle class Milfs, who are falling on hard times because of their addictions. She still has a decent body, her face is showing the damage of drugs and her teeth are falling, her only regret is leaving her 2 kids behind.

    There are others I know, advertising on STG, it's a damn shame how hard they are falling.

  12. #9360
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
    She's legit, she pops up every now and then. Brooklawn is kind of a sketchy area though.

  13. #9359

    Avery Info

    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171

  14. #9358

    Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    So I had a bad experience before when she was early in the game, her boyfriend who I don't think is in the picture anymore but she does have a pimp. I tried her again just because she started posting again and maybe she is desperate or something changed IDK, I gave her another shot she works with the blonde hair chick who they post doubles with and she had a hot body and tits missing some teeth picked up from Camden by her pimp. To the point met Tee she was definitely fun and definitely heavy into drugs now which the first time we met there was no signs of drugs and she looked more put together. Anyway definitely had a better time mouth was good but she kept nodding off turned her over railed her from the back creampie and left. Definitely worth the visit of you're ok with the drugs and her nodding on you. Would love to try the blonde older woman but I don't think she would be as fun but she does have a nice ass.
    You creampied her? Oh my lord, smh. Dawg, they like disease vending machines. Can't believe dudes be hittin' some of these girls raw.

    Peace and love, peace and love.

  15. #9357

    Good service

    Met with her one time in Maple shade she was definitely cute I mean she's a fiend so she has her limitations but she definitely takes her time and was a really good lay. However, getting in touch with her and meeting has been a bit of a struggle but would definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape