Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 10227
-
05-31-25 20:46 #9357Senior Member

Posts: 135Good service
Met with her one time in Maple shade she was definitely cute I mean she's a fiend so she has her limitations but she definitely takes her time and was a really good lay. However, getting in touch with her and meeting has been a bit of a struggle but would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 20:38 #9356Senior Member

Posts: 135Bad report. But
So I had a bad experience before when she was early in the game, her boyfriend who I don't think is in the picture anymore but she does have a pimp. I tried her again just because she started posting again and maybe she is desperate or something changed IDK, I gave her another shot she works with the blonde hair chick who they post doubles with and she had a hot body and tits missing some teeth picked up from Camden by her pimp. To the point met Tee she was definitely fun and definitely heavy into drugs now which the first time we met there was no signs of drugs and she looked more put together. Anyway definitely had a better time mouth was good but she kept nodding off turned her over railed her from the back creampie and left. Definitely worth the visit of you're ok with the drugs and her nodding on you. Would love to try the blonde older woman but I don't think she would be as fun but she does have a nice ass.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 08:21 #9355Senior Member

Posts: 350Tiffany
I've seen Tee a few times. I've never scheduled with her online. I only pick her up on the street. Last night she was at the Chinese store near ferry. But on the spin, she was gone. I've had her for as little as a car date BJ and taken her to my spot for full service. Personally, I've had a great time every time. She's sensual, almost enjoys what she does. But she talks about aliens and being able to communicate with the aurora borealis. She tunes in to frequencies in her brain and can communicate with people in Florida. So, take the good with the bad. She hasn't ripped me off, but only because I try (as best I can in this world) to put things in place to prevent that. Amazing service though. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 22:36 #9354Senior Member

Posts: 685There were bad report awhile ago, I remember someone posted they got robbed by her.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 19:47 #9353Senior Member

Posts: 3005Tee aka Tiffany
Hey has anyone hooked up with Tee I'm interested if Ivy doesn't reply to my text this is her ad and YouTube interview.
https://youtu.be/EPYBFdYyZwg?si=hmfaaawba-NJYx8A
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...y/333031991469
-
05-30-25 16:00 #9352Senior Member

Posts: 31Natasha
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/187951350
I recommend.
I've seen her twice for ss. The pictures she posts of herself is when she was younger. She looks like she's in her mid 30's+ now. She's not as thin as her pictures suggests, but she has a fat ass which I like. She does have a Russian / Eastern European accent (which kinda turns me on). She doesn't take off her top which is a minus (maybe I should ask next time). She has solid mic skills (CBJ). She feels great when you're inside of her.
The first time I saw her, we started out in mish then went to doggy. For those who like pounding away in doggy, you're going to be disappointed because she can't handle being pounded from behind. She asked me to go slow, but it's a great view from the back nonetheless. The second time I saw her, we started in mish then finished when I put her in the sideways position. I kinda like mish since it's a bit more intimate. Most girls will immediately go to doggy after foreplay.
Her rates are 100-120/150/200-250.
-
05-30-25 07:20 #9351Senior Member

Posts: 97Reds
Anyone have any intel or experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...-/645166611055 https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...5/698894418587.
-
05-29-25 16:51 #9350Senior Member

Posts: 3005Ivy Rayne
Hey has anyone hooked up with Ivy is she worth seeing what's her rates?
I'm thinking about see her Saturday just need some info this is her ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/790246226199[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].
-
05-21-25 10:07 #9349Senior Member

Posts: 3005Casey was a great fun fuck I swear to God I wish she never went to Kensington damn.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 00:53 #9348Senior Member

Posts: 655To quote a good friend "I wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick".
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
I saw her today at the Wawa, Aramingo and Wheatsheaf, she's a ghost of what she was. Almost completely unrecognizable.
-
05-20-25 14:48 #9347Senior Member

Posts: 551Barbie
Barbie is in camden. This is the Barbie that was in jail for having a minor with her posting on backpage.
-
05-19-25 18:24 #9346Senior Member

Posts: 428She is!
She is around in Kensington. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, nowadays.
Originally Posted by Kcdark
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 17:39 #9345Senior Member

Posts: 685Guessing whoever you did a date with saw a cop when you were driving and tossed it under the seat.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
I try not to let these girls in my car unless I either KNOW them or I'm feeling generous and when I do, I always ask them if they have any drugs on them as I don't want it in my car.
-
05-19-25 08:11 #9344Senior Member

Posts: 267WOW! She fell off hard. Looks like she lost her teeth too. If you say her BBBJ was amazing with teeth, imagine how it would feel without them! Is she still around?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 23:19 #9343Senior Member

Posts: 701Italian bimbo jenna
Anyone know what happen to Italian bimbo Jenna? She been around for a while, but last I saw her she look like the demons were taking a toll but still hot. I wonder if got help or went on another state vacation.










Reply With Quote



