Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 1189 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27994

    Utr

    I have a UTR that is interested in meeting some new guys. Seniors ONLY PM me for details.

    HolyDiver.

  2. #27993
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have heard varying reports about her so TOFTT, been after her for months. Decent location in Rural Oxford but be prepared to trek thru the woods to her treehouse. Yes, a real treehouse. I got what was promised for price agreed to. I will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...t/450589521246
    Yeah, comms were bad. Agreed to meet within the hour. 45 min drive, gave the 5 min warning text. No response. Proceeded to the given address anyway at agreed upon time. Knocked on red door. Heard the blinds shuffling and a man's voice. No answer, left. 45 min later got a rambling text about how she was doing something else.

    Vickie is a much better option: reliable & consistent performance. Totally closer to Durham than Oxford.

    Be safe bros!

  3. #27992

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Look who's posting that she's coming back in town.

    Seen her a couple times, not bad, also not my favorite.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...m/092694434775
    I was interested after seeing her ad, can you share any more details?

  4. #27991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Inbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    The greatest dreams I ever had were in an all-inclusive I did on Isla Margarita in 2017. I got the two-girl package for a 4 day vacation. The women were absolute supermodel caliber. They're all tested, and you have to email them your test results taken within two weeks of your arrival, if you want to go bare. They give you an identifying wristband that lets all the women know you are safe for bare activities. They are with you 24/7, unless you ask them for alone time. You can go into town and they'll be your dates and tour guides, or you can just be in the pool, drinking and banging. Every guy there had at least two women, and there were still singles all over that you could pull in for a flat day or night rate. I went with one of my guy friends and we switched women mid-week just to keep things fresh. The menu was entirely open. The cost was about 2800 roses for the week, but that included the resort, meals etc. I suspect this is more pricey today. I've heard that Colombia has one of these islands as well. Last time I was in Caracas I could not believe the quality of the women working the front desk of my hotel. I kept asking to take selfies with them in their business attire. Because I didn't think anyone would believe me. I think Venezuela has the most beautiful women in the world (More Miss Universe winners there than any other country), but on Isla Margarita that kicks up another notch, where just walking around the island you can snap your neck looking at them. The resort has a lot to choose from, and the local economy makes you a rockstar there. I went through the resort itself, not 'Sex Island', the promotional company mentioned in the article I've linked (It seems like SI is really marking this up). Probably the single greatest thing ever was arriving at the airport, collecting our bags and seeing a big sign with our names with 12 girls in bikinis waving at us. The driver got our bags and the girls put each of us in a different row of the shuttle bus, and we were each getting blown by 6 girls on the way to the resort. That was an arrival that will never be topped. The funny thing is that in the video contained in the article is one from my original pair of girls. The ones in the video are an accurate representation of the quality. If they still do these vacations, I highly recommend saving up for it. It will give you the greatest memories of your life. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...diary-13745030.
    I'm guessing everyone and their brother is PMing you about this. Inbox is full.

  5. #27990

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitinva  [View Original Post]
    From 4/1 thru 6/2 I saw basically 2 arrests of males for Solicitation. (One for Soliciting a female and one for a male)(4/30 and 5/6).

    There was one for PROMOTE PROSTITUTION-PROFITS (I presume was a pimp).

    And one for going for a kid over the computer (good job cops.).

    So while clearly its a very dangerous game. At this point it does not look like they are looking hard.

    (I exported and filtered the data. If someone thinks I've seriously missed anything let us know.
    Always best to operate based on facts.

  6. #27989
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the link, thanks bro.
    From 4/1 thru 6/2 I saw basically 2 arrests of males for Solicitation. (One for Soliciting a female and one for a male)(4/30 and 5/6).

    There was one for PROMOTE PROSTITUTION-PROFITS (I presume was a pimp).

    And one for going for a kid over the computer (good job cops.).

    So while clearly its a very dangerous game. At this point it does not look like they are looking hard.

    (I exported and filtered the data. If someone thinks I've seriously missed anything let us know.

  7. #27988
    Appreciate the link, thanks bro.

  8. #27987

    Henderson

    Anyone have any knowledge of this one - https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...0/448121431808

  9. #27986

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    The greatest dreams I ever had were in an all-inclusive I did on Isla Margarita in 2017. I got the two-girl package for a 4 day vacation. The women were absolute supermodel caliber. They're all tested, and you have to email them your test results taken within two weeks of your arrival, if you want to go bare. They give you an identifying wristband that lets all the women know you are safe for bare activities. They are with you 24/7, unless you ask them for alone time. You can go into town and they'll be your dates and tour guides, or you can just be in the pool, drinking and banging. Every guy there had at least two women, and there were still singles all over that you could pull in for a flat day or night rate. I went with one of my guy friends and we switched women mid-week just to keep things fresh. The menu was entirely open. The cost was about 2800 roses for the week, but that included the resort, meals etc. I suspect this is more pricey today. I've heard that Colombia has one of these islands as well. Last time I was in Caracas I could not believe the quality of the women working the front desk of my hotel. I kept asking to take selfies with them in their business attire. Because I didn't think anyone would believe me. I think Venezuela has the most beautiful women in the world (More Miss Universe winners there than any other country), but on Isla Margarita that kicks up another notch, where just walking around the island you can snap your neck looking at them. The resort has a lot to choose from, and the local economy makes you a rockstar there. I went through the resort itself, not 'Sex Island', the promotional company mentioned in the article I've linked (It seems like SI is really marking this up). Probably the single greatest thing ever was arriving at the airport, collecting our bags and seeing a big sign with our names with 12 girls in bikinis waving at us. The driver got our bags and the girls put each of us in a different row of the shuttle bus, and we were each getting blown by 6 girls on the way to the resort. That was an arrival that will never be topped. The funny thing is that in the video contained in the article is one from my original pair of girls. The ones in the video are an accurate representation of the quality. If they still do these vacations, I highly recommend saving up for it. It will give you the greatest memories of your life. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...diary-13745030.
    Awesome, sounds great.

  10. #27985

    India

    Does anyone know if India is still active?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5122563638/1

  11. #27984

    Skyler

    I recently had a meeting up with Skyler. Great communication. Much prettier and better body than her pics. Wore an outfit that was very sexy. Great BBBJ. Let me return the favor. She was extremely wet and enjoys what she does. Went through a few of the usual positions. Did NOT watch the clock. Ended my time in the bag and after talked for a few minutes, again not rushed. Truly one of the better experiences in 12 plus years of being in this hobby. I have already seen her a second time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/383516437111

  12. #27983

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/187720373

    Decent dream. Photos are pretty accurate. She said she'd be here for a few more days.
    Yes, huge boobs and very nice body. As I reported previously, I couldn't get much of a connection with her, so just a one and done I guess.

  13. #27982

    Jessica Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    She is usually on Tryst but her ad is currently not active. Keep checking there or do a google search. You'll find her.
    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox

  14. #27981

    Taylormade

    Look who's posting that she's coming back in town.

    Seen her a couple times, not bad, also not my favorite.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...m/092694434775

  15. #27980
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing2024  [View Original Post]
    https://www.drnights.com/rates-a-packages/

    Anyone ever done anything like this?
    The greatest dreams I ever had were in an all-inclusive I did on Isla Margarita in 2017. I got the two-girl package for a 4 day vacation. The women were absolute supermodel caliber. They're all tested, and you have to email them your test results taken within two weeks of your arrival, if you want to go bare. They give you an identifying wristband that lets all the women know you are safe for bare activities. They are with you 24/7, unless you ask them for alone time. You can go into town and they'll be your dates and tour guides, or you can just be in the pool, drinking and banging. Every guy there had at least two women, and there were still singles all over that you could pull in for a flat day or night rate. I went with one of my guy friends and we switched women mid-week just to keep things fresh. The menu was entirely open. The cost was about 2800 roses for the week, but that included the resort, meals etc. I suspect this is more pricey today. I've heard that Colombia has one of these islands as well. Last time I was in Caracas I could not believe the quality of the women working the front desk of my hotel. I kept asking to take selfies with them in their business attire. Because I didn't think anyone would believe me. I think Venezuela has the most beautiful women in the world (More Miss Universe winners there than any other country), but on Isla Margarita that kicks up another notch, where just walking around the island you can snap your neck looking at them. The resort has a lot to choose from, and the local economy makes you a rockstar there. I went through the resort itself, not 'Sex Island', the promotional company mentioned in the article I've linked (It seems like SI is really marking this up). Probably the single greatest thing ever was arriving at the airport, collecting our bags and seeing a big sign with our names with 12 girls in bikinis waving at us. The driver got our bags and the girls put each of us in a different row of the shuttle bus, and we were each getting blown by 6 girls on the way to the resort. That was an arrival that will never be topped. The funny thing is that in the video contained in the article is one from my original pair of girls. The ones in the video are an accurate representation of the quality. If they still do these vacations, I highly recommend saving up for it. It will give you the greatest memories of your life. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...diary-13745030.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape