Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 683 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 10231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9376

    Ya been there before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way, def not just you. Glad to know I'm not the only one either. First to no surprise, we're dealin with a lot of junkies and drug abuse, depending on the provider. I think most are except maybe the high end escort scene. Secondly I've heard this from just about every girl I've seen is that they get flooded with hundreds of texts every time they post an ad. Thirdly some have regs and probably go for the known customers instead of the newer or unknown. Would love to be a fly on the wall for their decision making process. I've been told I've gotten responses or not based on the wording or info in my text. Also think sometimes getting through is just luck of the draw.
    I know I've posted this before. I had just finished with provider and instead of small talk, I asked if I could stay a few more minutes and observe over her shoulder as she used her phone to pick her next date. First, I can confirm she had a few hundred text messages to choose from. She quickly zeroed in on one that was willing to book a full hour Thur. Maximized her donation. She did point out a few that were previous customers which put them above the others but she wanted the bigger donation.

    I don't know about the rest of you but I never commit to a dollar amount in any text I send, that's a discussion for a phone call. I have no other tips to help you gain her attention but I find a friendly approach (White, mid 40's, freshly showered) to be effective. You can't imagine how many sweaty ball sacks have bounced off her chin so I find that freshly showered to work well.

  2. #9375
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way, def not just you. Glad to know I'm not the only one either. First to no surprise, we're dealin with a lot of junkies and drug abuse, depending on the provider. I think most are except maybe the high end escort scene. Secondly I've heard this from just about every girl I've seen is that they get flooded with hundreds of texts every time they post an ad. Thirdly some have regs and probably go for the known customers instead of the newer or unknown. Would love to be a fly on the wall for their decision making process. I've been told I've gotten responses or not based on the wording or info in my text. Also think sometimes getting through is just luck of the draw.
    They want whoever is closest with cash. They will answer like a half dozen dudes at a time and the first who shows up gets the date and they ghost the rest till they go through the money and then rinse and repeat Its a logistics game ruled by their addiction and current state of withdrawal. The times I generally get the most responses quickly is to first head to the area. Go to the airport, brooklawn or Mt. Laurel and contact girls who say they are in that area. I text them that I am at some shopping center in the area and provide a major road intersection and looking for an hour session. If you are within 15 minutes 1 in 3 or 4 girls who put an ad up within an hour or two will at least respond back. Getting a true location and room number is another can of worms.

  3. #9374
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I, like everyone else, uses texting to facilitate communications but I usually, at some point, insist on calling a provider on the phone. You can tell a lot just by their demeanor on the phone. If they are so high they can't even form a sentence, they just saved me a trip. IF they are nasty and argumentative, thanks but no thanks. Remember, its your money, if they can't even maintain a semblance of customer service over the phone, how much better is the situation once you show up in person?
    I call and text no answer until 10 plus hours later or a few days later sometimes a week later telling me they're available Lmao I'm not waiting a week for someone to reply back. These girls are horrible with communication and some will contact you when they're desperate for money. I'm a morning guy so I try to contact a so called provider the night before for a morning session I miss Backpage golden era setting up good morning session was extremely easy.

  4. #9373
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was just me. It’s like pulling teeth to get an answer these days. Back in the backpage days it was like shooting fish in the barrel. Whats going on?
    I felt the same way, def not just you. Glad to know I'm not the only one either. First to no surprise, we're dealin with a lot of junkies and drug abuse, depending on the provider. I think most are except maybe the high end escort scene. Secondly I've heard this from just about every girl I've seen is that they get flooded with hundreds of texts every time they post an ad. Thirdly some have regs and probably go for the known customers instead of the newer or unknown. Would love to be a fly on the wall for their decision making process. I've been told I've gotten responses or not based on the wording or info in my text. Also think sometimes getting through is just luck of the draw.

  5. #9372

    A tip from my point of view

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    In my experience. Communication is an indicator of drug use, hygiene, pretty much everything.

    If a woman can't keep track of time and messages, she's usually far up or down, and has no sleep / eating / cleaning schedule. Sure you might get lucky and find her clean and freshly shaved, but usually not. One of my favorite utr's, I can gauge what sort of shape she's in based on how long it takes between texts.

    And the few that repeatedly blow my mind, are pretty together and communication isn't an issue.
    I, like everyone else, uses texting to facilitate communications but I usually, at some point, insist on calling a provider on the phone. You can tell a lot just by their demeanor on the phone. If they are so high they can't even form a sentence, they just saved me a trip. IF they are nasty and argumentative, thanks but no thanks. Remember, its your money, if they can't even maintain a semblance of customer service over the phone, how much better is the situation once you show up in person?

  6. #9371
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Tara is real, she can be seen in Broadway in Camden. She joins other middle class Milfs, who are falling on hard times because of their addictions. She still has a decent body, her face is showing the damage of drugs and her teeth are falling, her only regret is leaving her 2 kids behind.

    There are others I know, advertising on STG, it's a damn shame how hard they are falling.
    Oh WTF she doesn't even look the same. She used to look like the type of MILF I wouldve wanted when I was in HS. She declined hard holy. Sometimes I wish these girls wouldn't hit drugs so hard because damn she looks different now.

  7. #9370
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was just me. Its like pulling teeth to get an answer these days. Back in the backpage days it was like shooting fish in the barrel. Whats going on?
    In my experience. Communication is an indicator of drug use, hygiene, pretty much everything.

    If a woman can't keep track of time and messages, she's usually far up or down, and has no sleep / eating / cleaning schedule. Sure you might get lucky and find her clean and freshly shaved, but usually not. One of my favorite utr's, I can gauge what sort of shape she's in based on how long it takes between texts.

    And the few that repeatedly blow my mind, are pretty together and communication isn't an issue.

  8. #9369
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the feedback. Seems like everyone I try to talk to these days is difficult to get ahold of, even just to get a lousy response, let alone schedule something. It's so hard to find decent providers anymore let alone good ones.
    I thought it was just me. Its like pulling teeth to get an answer these days. Back in the backpage days it was like shooting fish in the barrel. Whats going on?

  9. #9368
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a review about her just off of how she looks and that stands she has a nice little MILF body definitely older than her page says. Did a meet with her recently and honestly really not worth it. Missing teeth but the ones she has are sharp and you feel with the BBBJ and the sex was just stiff and unpleasant. So if I see anyone it would be her friend Tee / Tiffany / Tara all the same girl.
    No didn't see her. Too many roses requested. Thanks for the review!

  10. #9367

    Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Met with her one time in Maple shade she was definitely cute I mean she's a fiend so she has her limitations but she definitely takes her time and was a really good lay. However, getting in touch with her and meeting has been a bit of a struggle but would definitely repeat.
    Appreciate the feedback. Seems like everyone I try to talk to these days is difficult to get ahold of, even just to get a lousy response, let alone schedule something. It's so hard to find decent providers anymore let alone good ones. Can waste a lot of time and effort just trying to find the right provider as so many are fake / scams / old pics, and not what they say etc. I appreciate everyone who contributes as it's saved me a ton of time and aggravation over the years. Side stepped alot of potential land mines because of this site. Starting to understand why the AMP is so popular and the go to choice for many now.

  11. #9366

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
    I wrote a review about her just off of how she looks and that stands she has a nice little MILF body definitely older than her page says. Did a meet with her recently and honestly really not worth it. Missing teeth but the ones she has are sharp and you feel with the BBBJ and the sex was just stiff and unpleasant. So if I see anyone it would be her friend Tee / Tiffany / Tara all the same girl.

  12. #9365

    Creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    You creampied her? Oh my lord, smh. Dawg, they like disease vending machines. Can't believe dudes be hittin' some of these girls raw.

    Peace and love, peace and love.
    No, I don't BBFS the most I do is BBBJ which I should probably stop. There was a time when I would BBFS a hoe, when I was young and dumb but I think some girls decline BBFS to protect you from whatever they have, most other girls to protect themselves. But what I do is when I'm about to cum I just pull the condom off spread her flower and pour my seed into her. I mean if that's not a definition of creampie then what is the correct term LOL.

  13. #9364
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    You creampied her? Oh my lord, smh. Dawg, they like disease vending machines. Can't believe dudes be hittin' some of these girls raw.

    Peace and love, peace and love.
    It happens more than you think, we're adults here and can make our own decisions.

  14. #9363
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Tara is real, she can be seen in Broadway in Camden. She joins other middle class Milfs, who are falling on hard times because of their addictions. She still has a decent body, her face is showing the damage of drugs and her teeth are falling, her only regret is leaving her 2 kids behind.

    There are others I know, advertising on STG, it's a damn shame how hard they are falling.
    I think she told me her baby daddy is in jail?

    I wouldn't call these girls middle class. Maybe working class at one point.

  15. #9362
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
    This is Tara interview.

    https://youtu.be/p3pxybCpSBo?si=0Y_X5Q_J0o76SD2I

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape