Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 17691
-
06-04-25 18:02 #15846Senior Member

Posts: 905Coming to your town
Mongers, I am coming to your town and I would like to enjoy the hobby. I like MILFs. I am looking for someone reliable because I only have 2 nights so I don't want to waste my time. PMs are Ok. I will return the favor if you visit Memphis or Louisville. Help me out bro! SMO.
-
06-03-25 16:43 #15845Senior Member

Posts: 67Abbi
Anyone know what happened to Abbi from Fairview Heights? Was going to giver her a try, but all of her adds have been deleted.
-
06-03-25 13:27 #15844Senior Member

Posts: 177Autumn
Any recent reviews on this MILF.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/488449850384
-
06-02-25 23:15 #15843Senior Member

Posts: 171After reading all these replies about Rachelle, I'm glad she didn't answer my text. Looks like she did me a favor. I hope all the bad press on her puts her out of business.
Originally Posted by Amntn
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 18:10 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 40Maybe I'm lucky she wasn't home!
Originally Posted by Amntn
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 14:25 #15841Senior Member

Posts: 110That's nasty. If it wasn't raggin, would it have been good?
Originally Posted by Amntn
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 00:20 #15840Regular Member

Posts: 17She's gross. I hit her up once because I live close. She let me DATY and didn't tell me she was on her period. I found out the hard way, then after my first pop was on the phone with her dealer. I got out.
Originally Posted by Popinstl
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 23:49 #15839Senior Member

Posts: 296Lola
Admission is 250 qv.
Originally Posted by Jeff2551
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 22:54 #15838Senior Member

Posts: 230Lola
She has a bunch of good reviews on Private Delights. She doesn't do BBBJ or allow DATY so if those are deal breakers.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 13:26 #15837Senior Member

Posts: 170Redhead
Anyone have any experience with this one? No name in the ad and a search here only pulled up inquiries, but no feedback. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3148048867.
-
06-01-25 08:26 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 92Southside BBJ?
Anyone here know who I could contact that does BBJs in the southern area, public or UTR? Somewhere near Affton? That's mainly what I seek, but need somewhere close to be discreet. So many of these workers are too far north for me. The numerous options are mostly in St. Charles or Airport area.
-
06-01-25 00:38 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 171Sorry you went thru that. I sent her a few texts a week or so ago to set up a visit but she never replied back to me. So I moved on and left a comment on her listcrawler ad only to have it removed. All I said was that she wouldn't even answer my texts. I'm done wasting my time with her. She would probably ghost me too.
Originally Posted by Popinstl
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 17:49 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 40Flaked by Rachelle
Texted early AM after she posted on EB. Agreed to 1/2 hour incall for 140. She sent me the address to a house in Wood River. Drove 45 minutes to get there then no answer at door and no reply to text. Nice waste of 1 1/2 hours of my day!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187997084
-
05-31-25 11:18 #15833Senior Member

Posts: 82Lola
Wow. If that turns out to be good one I'd love to hear about it. It does appear that she travels so that offer is probably temporary. Face time verification is offered in the ad so I'm thinking she's real.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 10:38 #15832Senior Member

Posts: 100Pimpin' Ain't Simpin'
I don't know about all this. Went back to JB's original post here on her and I'm having trouble squaring it up. Personally, I know that hos going to ho and so I don't get all caught up in their drama. If they can fool me in the moment, I'll happily play along and enjoy a little fantasy. I might even keep going and play it back in my head on the way home. And I'll definitely keep an eye out for her next time. But I ain't going to stop to buy "boxes" on the way home so I can end my current relationship because I think I found my "one true whatever".
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
That said, if I was trippin' one day and all that happened, and, after I came down off the PCP or whatever broke my brain, I still felt that way, would I write a review to encourage all you dirty d1 cked mongers to go use, abuse and stretch out my soulmate? Well, I just can't see that. I think I'd do my best to keep her all to myself.
So, personally, I think JB was pimpin', not simpin'. Maybe he got mad because he knew his review drove a lot of business her way and thought she was holding back. Maybe he delivered that hot shot himself, now feels guilty and wants to make it up to her family. Maybe he's just trying to get in with her little sister. So many possibilities.








Reply With Quote






