Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 17663
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15833
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I've been getting lots of death threats from stupid mofos because the said I wasted their girls's time. I told them to go fuck themselves. If they continue to threaten, I would track their asses down and send their info to ICE for ICE to deport their whole fucking family. After that, I got nothing but silence from them mother fuckers.
    This has been going on for years. Usuallly when someone pisses off a scammer. Just ignore their threats, they go away!

  2. #15832
    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Abbi from Fairview Heights? Was going to giver her a try, but all of her adds have been deleted.
    This is just a guess but I'm pretty sure she was only available during school hours. Now that it's summer time she might not be available at all or very limited.

  3. #15831

    Death threats

    I've been getting lots of death threats from stupid mofos because the said I wasted their girls's time. I told them to go fuck themselves. If they continue to threaten, I would track their asses down and send their info to ICE for ICE to deport their whole fucking family. After that, I got nothing but silence from them mother fuckers.

  4. #15830

    Recommendation for girl in STL

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, I am coming to your town and I would like to enjoy the hobby. I like MILFs. I am looking for someone reliable because I only have 2 nights so I don't want to waste my time. PMs are Ok. I will return the favor if you visit Memphis or Louisville. Help me out bro! SMO.
    I'm actually headed to Memphis this weekend and could you a recommendation for down there.

    This is a link for Eden, just please do me a favor and be respectful to her. She's the real deal and not just some junkie. If you want someone with their own place that's nice and clean and a safe place to park you car then give her a holler. She does require a photo verification with the date you contact her written on a piece of paper covering the bottom half of your face. BBBJ, CIM, CFS, DATY. No GFE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/edenstloriginalangel

  5. #15829

    Coming to your town

    Mongers, I am coming to your town and I would like to enjoy the hobby. I like MILFs. I am looking for someone reliable because I only have 2 nights so I don't want to waste my time. PMs are Ok. I will return the favor if you visit Memphis or Louisville. Help me out bro! SMO.

  6. #15828

    Abbi

    Anyone know what happened to Abbi from Fairview Heights? Was going to giver her a try, but all of her adds have been deleted.

  7. #15827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Autumn


  8. #15826
    Quote Originally Posted by Amntn  [View Original Post]
    She's gross. I hit her up once because I live close. She let me DATY and didn't tell me she was on her period. I found out the hard way, then after my first pop was on the phone with her dealer. I got out.
    After reading all these replies about Rachelle, I'm glad she didn't answer my text. Looks like she did me a favor. I hope all the bad press on her puts her out of business.

  9. #15825
    Quote Originally Posted by Amntn  [View Original Post]
    She's gross. I hit her up once because I live close. She let me DATY and didn't tell me she was on her period. I found out the hard way, then after my first pop was on the phone with her dealer. I got out.
    Maybe I'm lucky she wasn't home!

  10. #15824
    Quote Originally Posted by Amntn  [View Original Post]
    She's gross. I hit her up once because I live close. She let me DATY and didn't tell me she was on her period. I found out the hard way, then after my first pop was on the phone with her dealer. I got out.
    That's nasty. If it wasn't raggin, would it have been good?

  11. #15823
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    She's gross. I hit her up once because I live close. She let me DATY and didn't tell me she was on her period. I found out the hard way, then after my first pop was on the phone with her dealer. I got out.



    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    Texted early AM after she posted on EB. Agreed to 1/2 hour incall for 140. She sent me the address to a house in Wood River. Drove 45 minutes to get there then no answer at door and no reply to text. Nice waste of 1 1/2 hours of my day!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187997084

  12. #15822

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    She has a bunch of good reviews on Private Delights. She doesn't do BBBJ or allow DATY so if those are deal breakers.
    Admission is 250 qv.

  13. #15821

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187952976

    Anyone seen Lola? Seen her post a few times in our city before, and 200/ half hour would be great if she was in shape and those photos aren't old and now she is fat? Lmao.
    She has a bunch of good reviews on Private Delights. She doesn't do BBBJ or allow DATY so if those are deal breakers.

  14. #15820

    Redhead

    Anyone have any experience with this one? No name in the ad and a search here only pulled up inquiries, but no feedback. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3148048867.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0e1293eefba4d3d5ab84d21d06659d95_f.jpg‎   69624cb6af2d4b62cff616c1e90c4e31_f.jpg‎  

  15. #15819

    Southside BBJ?

    Anyone here know who I could contact that does BBJs in the southern area, public or UTR? Somewhere near Affton? That's mainly what I seek, but need somewhere close to be discreet. So many of these workers are too far north for me. The numerous options are mostly in St. Charles or Airport area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape