Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 4429
-
06-11-25 11:25 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 53Price
Didn't realize there was a price difference between Eastern and Stone. What are you tipping at Stone?
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 09:05 #3603Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Agree
I saw her this month and she was phenomenal, great provider absolutely stunning. I reviewed her last week.
Originally Posted by Jonhs
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 18:49 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 215Stone
Plan on dropping by this Friday and will give some recon unless someone has any to provide. Still debating Easter or stone but my last experience was good I might try my luck again. No one stands out at eastern so I'm not sure I want to spend the extra coin when stone has been solid.
-
06-06-25 12:34 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 1220She's back in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 02:19 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 136This all depends. You're new to the site and that's a VERY open-ended question. Drop me a PM and let's figure out what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by VastoLorde
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 10:21 #3599Administrator

Posts: 5251Read this!
No more comments about Mina, clearly she is trading services for reviews.
If you comment about her as a regular member I will ban you, if you are a senior you go on moderation and again and never come off.
This post will lead this thread for 2 months. If you post about her you will get your hands smacked.
A2
-
06-03-25 12:27 #3598VastoLordeGuest
Not sure if this is the right spot to post, but is there anybody I can talk to about how long you guys been doing this for etc?
-
06-03-25 08:30 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 68Thank you!
Thank you! Eastern it is! (And I'll ask for a line up!) .
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 18:24 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 441Can't be the same Grace as the one I saw has no weight to lose. If fact, I remember her ab muscles tightening into a beautiful line when she came in my mouth.
Originally Posted by RubMapper
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 18:20 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 441You can't go wrong with either and none seem to mind if you window shop a bit first, however, the consistency of Eastern makes it the safer bet. I've never left there disappointed.
Originally Posted by JbJb
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 16:53 #3594Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Emily at Eastern
I was in order today, visiting a friend who recently got married and once we finish lunch, I looked up some places to do some recon in this area Florida is so fantastic and saw some good reviews on Eastern and spa in Sarasota. I called and told them I would be there in 30 minutes as soon as I get to the location smokin hot beautiful tiny girl 20's answers the door. No joke this girl is fucking smoking hot!! Says her name is Emily and honestly I knew there were other girls there but there was no way I was passing on this one so I told her I want an hour with her. Emily has a very pretty face, gorgeous smile, decent English, and that body of hers was making me chubby in my pants just looking at her.
Emily is a little ball of energy and she was jumping on me like a little monkey trying to takeoff my clothes and kiss me and grabbing my dick all while trying to get to the room! I already know I'm going to have a great time and I'm having trouble holding back my excitement with a little guy bulging through my pants. Once we get to the room, we are kissing and making out, I have Emily backed up against the wall and she's rubbing my cock through my pants while I'm kissing her. She sits me on the edge of the bed and starts blowing me and immediately I'm thinking how the hell am I already trying to hold back already, her head game is crazy good and as much as I wanted to fill her little mouth with my load, I stopped her to take a minute and laid her on her back and buried my tongue deep inside her little pussy, she taste great, and she was juiced up pretty good. She's super tight and could literally feel her clamping down on my finger while I'm licking her clit. After a few moments, she starts so I keep going, and she bust a huge one all over my mouth and chin. She had me pretty worked up so I asked for the rubber and I put her in doggy and pounded the fuck out of that beautiful little ass until she has another intense orgasm, she pulled me in deep after that one, and just asked me to stay there without moving while she enjoyed herself. And after a minute or two, I put her at the corner of the bed in standing Mish and hammered down on that little kitty until I was at the point of no return tore off hat and pumped my jizz all over her stomach. Emily is so sexy and really likes to fuck, but I really love the sound she makes and the way she whimpers with every thrust inside of her. And her doggy style is insane!
I think this girl has the other girl beat that we are not allowed to talk about on this page. Wish I lived here because I would probably be there every day.
-
06-02-25 12:53 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 68Eastern, Stone: Sarasota Line Ups?
I'm heading to Sarasota in a few days for business and I've been doing my research here. I've narrowed things down to Eastern and Stone. If one of these places offers an actually physical line-up where you get to make choice, that could seal the deal for me. Do either of these places do that? (I love it when you get to pick.) Thoughts? Any comparisons between these options are welcome. (Also if there's a third FS place that I should consider with similar talent, I'd love to hear about that too.) Thanks! Stay safe out there.
-
06-01-25 17:49 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 132AMP with Greek?
Hi. Been looking for an AMP anywhere between Lee and Sarasota that offers Greek. I found only one AMP provider at Sarasota who was at Eastern for a bit but she is long gone. The Bee was hit & miss (mostly miss) as well as Kenwood and the other south americans.
I would really like a nice massage with full L3 Greek.
Anyone have a suggestion? Posting this at both Lee and Sarasota forums.
-
05-31-25 15:25 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 119Assuming this is the same Grace that was at sunlight at the end of last year with with the bigger hips. I think she must be local if she goes back and forth between the spas every month? She is friendly and has a great attitude / service but her lower body is a little too thick / flabby for me, would consider seeing her again if she lost some weight.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 10:47 #3590Regular Member

Posts: 19Abs at Stone
Hey guys, New here. The person with the 6 pack at Stone is Angie / Angel. I've seen her a few times. Fabulous. Not as sensual as others, but makes up for it with great looks. Today is her last day at Stone for a bit.








Reply With Quote




