Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 10240
-
06-03-25 00:32 #9370Senior Member

Posts: 655In my experience. Communication is an indicator of drug use, hygiene, pretty much everything.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
If a woman can't keep track of time and messages, she's usually far up or down, and has no sleep / eating / cleaning schedule. Sure you might get lucky and find her clean and freshly shaved, but usually not. One of my favorite utr's, I can gauge what sort of shape she's in based on how long it takes between texts.
And the few that repeatedly blow my mind, are pretty together and communication isn't an issue.
-
06-02-25 21:45 #9369Senior Member

Posts: 685I thought it was just me. Its like pulling teeth to get an answer these days. Back in the backpage days it was like shooting fish in the barrel. Whats going on?
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 19:07 #9368Senior Member

Posts: 197No didn't see her. Too many roses requested. Thanks for the review!
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 18:51 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 97Reds
Appreciate the feedback. Seems like everyone I try to talk to these days is difficult to get ahold of, even just to get a lousy response, let alone schedule something. It's so hard to find decent providers anymore let alone good ones. Can waste a lot of time and effort just trying to find the right provider as so many are fake / scams / old pics, and not what they say etc. I appreciate everyone who contributes as it's saved me a ton of time and aggravation over the years. Side stepped alot of potential land mines because of this site. Starting to understand why the AMP is so popular and the go to choice for many now.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 10:35 #9366Senior Member

Posts: 140Avery
I wrote a review about her just off of how she looks and that stands she has a nice little MILF body definitely older than her page says. Did a meet with her recently and honestly really not worth it. Missing teeth but the ones she has are sharp and you feel with the BBBJ and the sex was just stiff and unpleasant. So if I see anyone it would be her friend Tee / Tiffany / Tara all the same girl.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 10:31 #9365Senior Member

Posts: 140Creampie
No, I don't BBFS the most I do is BBBJ which I should probably stop. There was a time when I would BBFS a hoe, when I was young and dumb but I think some girls decline BBFS to protect you from whatever they have, most other girls to protect themselves. But what I do is when I'm about to cum I just pull the condom off spread her flower and pour my seed into her. I mean if that's not a definition of creampie then what is the correct term LOL.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 01:37 #9364Senior Member

Posts: 685It happens more than you think, we're adults here and can make our own decisions.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 20:25 #9363Senior Member

Posts: 685I think she told me her baby daddy is in jail?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't call these girls middle class. Maybe working class at one point.
-
06-01-25 18:26 #9362Senior Member

Posts: 3009This is Tara interview.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/p3pxybCpSBo?si=0Y_X5Q_J0o76SD2I
-
06-01-25 18:20 #9361Senior Member

Posts: 428Real
Tara is real, she can be seen in Broadway in Camden. She joins other middle class Milfs, who are falling on hard times because of their addictions. She still has a decent body, her face is showing the damage of drugs and her teeth are falling, her only regret is leaving her 2 kids behind.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
There are others I know, advertising on STG, it's a damn shame how hard they are falling.
-
06-01-25 15:10 #9360Senior Member

Posts: 685She's legit, she pops up every now and then. Brooklawn is kind of a sketchy area though.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 12:37 #9359Senior Member

Posts: 197Avery Info
Anyone see her? Looks a little TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/537576020171
-
06-01-25 11:32 #9358Senior Member

Posts: 102Smh.
You creampied her? Oh my lord, smh. Dawg, they like disease vending machines. Can't believe dudes be hittin' some of these girls raw.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
Peace and love, peace and love.
-
05-31-25 20:46 #9357Senior Member

Posts: 140Good service
Met with her one time in Maple shade she was definitely cute I mean she's a fiend so she has her limitations but she definitely takes her time and was a really good lay. However, getting in touch with her and meeting has been a bit of a struggle but would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 20:38 #9356Senior Member

Posts: 140Bad report. But
So I had a bad experience before when she was early in the game, her boyfriend who I don't think is in the picture anymore but she does have a pimp. I tried her again just because she started posting again and maybe she is desperate or something changed IDK, I gave her another shot she works with the blonde hair chick who they post doubles with and she had a hot body and tits missing some teeth picked up from Camden by her pimp. To the point met Tee she was definitely fun and definitely heavy into drugs now which the first time we met there was no signs of drugs and she looked more put together. Anyway definitely had a better time mouth was good but she kept nodding off turned her over railed her from the back creampie and left. Definitely worth the visit of you're ok with the drugs and her nodding on you. Would love to try the blonde older woman but I don't think she would be as fun but she does have a nice ass.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





