Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 682 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 10227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9357

    Good service

    Met with her one time in Maple shade she was definitely cute I mean she's a fiend so she has her limitations but she definitely takes her time and was a really good lay. However, getting in touch with her and meeting has been a bit of a struggle but would definitely repeat.

  2. #9356

    Bad report. But

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone hooked up with Tee I'm interested if Ivy doesn't reply to my text this is her ad and YouTube interview.

    https://youtu.be/EPYBFdYyZwg?si=hmfaaawba-NJYx8A

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...y/333031991469
    So I had a bad experience before when she was early in the game, her boyfriend who I don't think is in the picture anymore but she does have a pimp. I tried her again just because she started posting again and maybe she is desperate or something changed IDK, I gave her another shot she works with the blonde hair chick who they post doubles with and she had a hot body and tits missing some teeth picked up from Camden by her pimp. To the point met Tee she was definitely fun and definitely heavy into drugs now which the first time we met there was no signs of drugs and she looked more put together. Anyway definitely had a better time mouth was good but she kept nodding off turned her over railed her from the back creampie and left. Definitely worth the visit of you're ok with the drugs and her nodding on you. Would love to try the blonde older woman but I don't think she would be as fun but she does have a nice ass.

  3. #9355

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone hooked up with Tee I'm interested if Ivy doesn't reply to my text this is her ad and YouTube interview.

    https://youtu.be/EPYBFdYyZwg?si=hmfaaawba-NJYx8A

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...y/333031991469
    I've seen Tee a few times. I've never scheduled with her online. I only pick her up on the street. Last night she was at the Chinese store near ferry. But on the spin, she was gone. I've had her for as little as a car date BJ and taken her to my spot for full service. Personally, I've had a great time every time. She's sensual, almost enjoys what she does. But she talks about aliens and being able to communicate with the aurora borealis. She tunes in to frequencies in her brain and can communicate with people in Florida. So, take the good with the bad. She hasn't ripped me off, but only because I try (as best I can in this world) to put things in place to prevent that. Amazing service though. YMMV.

  4. #9354
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone hooked up with Tee I'm interested if Ivy doesn't reply to my text this is her ad and YouTube interview.

    https://youtu.be/EPYBFdYyZwg?si=hmfaaawba-NJYx8A

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...y/333031991469
    There were bad report awhile ago, I remember someone posted they got robbed by her.

  5. #9353

    Tee aka Tiffany

    Hey has anyone hooked up with Tee I'm interested if Ivy doesn't reply to my text this is her ad and YouTube interview.

    https://youtu.be/EPYBFdYyZwg?si=hmfaaawba-NJYx8A

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...y/333031991469

  6. #9352

    Natasha

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/187951350

    I recommend.

    I've seen her twice for ss. The pictures she posts of herself is when she was younger. She looks like she's in her mid 30's+ now. She's not as thin as her pictures suggests, but she has a fat ass which I like. She does have a Russian / Eastern European accent (which kinda turns me on). She doesn't take off her top which is a minus (maybe I should ask next time). She has solid mic skills (CBJ). She feels great when you're inside of her.

    The first time I saw her, we started out in mish then went to doggy. For those who like pounding away in doggy, you're going to be disappointed because she can't handle being pounded from behind. She asked me to go slow, but it's a great view from the back nonetheless. The second time I saw her, we started in mish then finished when I put her in the sideways position. I kinda like mish since it's a bit more intimate. Most girls will immediately go to doggy after foreplay.

    Her rates are 100-120/150/200-250.

  7. #9351

  8. #9350

    Ivy Rayne

    Hey has anyone hooked up with Ivy is she worth seeing what's her rates?

    I'm thinking about see her Saturday just need some info this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/790246226199[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  9. #9349
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    To quote a good friend "I wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick".

    I saw her today at the Wawa, Aramingo and Wheatsheaf, she's a ghost of what she was. Almost completely unrecognizable.
    Casey was a great fun fuck I swear to God I wish she never went to Kensington damn.

  10. #9348
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    She is around in Kensington. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, nowadays.
    To quote a good friend "I wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick".

    I saw her today at the Wawa, Aramingo and Wheatsheaf, she's a ghost of what she was. Almost completely unrecognizable.

  11. #9347

    Barbie

    Barbie is in camden. This is the Barbie that was in jail for having a minor with her posting on backpage.

  12. #9346

    She is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcdark  [View Original Post]
    WOW! She fell off hard. Looks like she lost her teeth too. If you say her BBBJ was amazing with teeth, imagine how it would feel without them! Is she still around?
    She is around in Kensington. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, nowadays.

  13. #9345
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I used to frequently take girls to Camden to pickup or even quick runs to the store. However, this isn't something I've done in over a year. Tonight I was cleaning out the old car that I barely drive only for car dates and pickups because it doesn't have any tracking, while cleaning I found and odd sack under the passenger seat of the car which I with a small content of 2 g hard and Dope. The only reason someone would do that in the event that you come in contact with law enforcement and they are searched nothing is found on them, but if the vehicle is searched those contents would be placed on you. These animals do not care about your safety.
    Guessing whoever you did a date with saw a cop when you were driving and tossed it under the seat.

    I try not to let these girls in my car unless I either KNOW them or I'm feeling generous and when I do, I always ask them if they have any drugs on them as I don't want it in my car.

  14. #9344
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Casey ate all the "candy" at the shop. I have known "Casey" for many years, actually since she was working at a Red Lobster, she used to be a really nice looking woman, the candy has taken all away from her. I must say she is using her real name in the video, Shana, also pronounced as Shayna. I saw her for a few years until she started to show disregard for friends, and her once smooth skin became a leopard skin, spots all over her back and legs. I will always remember the good times with her, BBBJ were amazing, sex was of the charts, now she is just a memory, she is almost unrecognizable, damn shame.
    WOW! She fell off hard. Looks like she lost her teeth too. If you say her BBBJ was amazing with teeth, imagine how it would feel without them! Is she still around?

  15. #9343

    Italian bimbo jenna

    Anyone know what happen to Italian bimbo Jenna? She been around for a while, but last I saw her she look like the demons were taking a toll but still hot. I wonder if got help or went on another state vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape