Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 5075
-
06-02-25 19:08 #4700Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Artsy fartsy
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...855138536.html
This is a doxxer and scammer.
She has no intention of providing any services.
She asks for 150 deposit.
But she is a moron and gives out her real business as her zelle.
-
06-01-25 22:05 #4699Banned Member

Posts: 180Victoria Vi
Amazing girl. She's a white girl with smooth alabaster skin, nice perky MM on her, decent sized ass, skinny waist sporting almost a pack, and she's a sex fiend. DFK was great, extremely responsive to DATY, can DT, good eye contact while doing it, just amazing. Her reviews on the other site say she sometimes offers Greek YMMV. She did mention she didn't want anymore reviews on the other site as her review numbers are getting large over there (she wants to not look like she's seeing the large numbers she's doing but frankly, she's smoking hot and service is great so it's no wonder why) If any of you are worried about a girl who's "ran through", you're in wrong hobby LOL.
https://charmingpage.com/
-
06-01-25 01:00 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 75Thank you very much, it was impossible to do much on the site the last days so this was clutch.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 07:15 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 421
-
05-28-25 03:19 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 75If you're able can you please put some links to these ladies? I'm coming into LA tomorrow unexpectedly and wanted to have a little relaxation time for me. I've tried searching but with the database issues I can't get the site to stay up long enough to find anything.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 12:18 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 746Come to think of it.
One time when I was fucking Mia, she started her period. I don't know if post-ops can bleed from a deep pounding (I imagine they can), but this was definitely menstrual. It has that clunky, dark red quality to it like when there are pieces of uterine linking being expelled. Also, I don't think those weird droopy pussy pics are hers.
Originally Posted by ManUp
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 06:22 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 421Dfk
This is probably more YMMV than just about anything else in this hobby. Nevertheless, it is also something that I find essential. If I don't get great DFK, no matter what else they do, I'd not repeat. So, in the LA area, with the caveat that you might not get the same treatment I got, here are my top recommendations, all BBFS CIP of course, or else I'd not repeat if I didn't get that the first time, either:
Originally Posted by Ball265
[View Original Post]
1. Eurasian Jennifer. Yeah, she's 70, but for DFK plus mouth to mouth spit swapping (quite literally), she's the best I've ever had in SoCal.
2. Dani the tall Scandinavian blonde with the big naturals in Hollywood. DFKs like she's on her honeymoon. All 3 holes open for sperm, too.
3. Heather Long. Likes to be dominated while you DFK her with your hands around her throat while you cum inside her, she goes multi-orgasmic from that.
4. Jenny in the Valley. Before the bolt ons she was another honeymoon experience for me, one of the most passionate deep French kissers in the biz.
Yeah, they are all GILFs, but I've found that for a TRUE GFE or PSE experience and SUPERIOR DFK, whether you are talking serious girlfriend-like making out (like Dani) or nasty PSE style spit in mouth play (like Eurasian Jennifer), GILFs can't be beat! And all of the above will DFK after you eat them out with your mouth still dripping with their snatch secretions.
The above hoes have been discussed thoroughly on here, so just use the search engines to find the their ads. I do have pics I took of all of the above which I'm willing to share privately, if you have a history on this board that I find acceptable, and if you send me your email address. Keep in mind, though, that my pictures are from sessions that occurred between 5 and 15 years ago, and a lot of changes can occur in appearance, especially after all those hoe years!
-
05-26-25 00:48 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 746Oh shit.
That is a compelling and disturbing take. I always though her nipples were weird but I couldn't quite figure out why. Ugh. I hope you're wrong!
Originally Posted by ManUp
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 22:25 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 222Not sure about her
I've seen that provider in OF but never commuted because looking at that fit job (very small man nipples) and the hands / finger length. Also what vagina photos there are don't look natural. So I personally think she may be an expertly done tranformer. But your right those videos on her posting are nice. Anyways Thanks for sharing your thoughts. P.S. Just compare her for photos to the TS section on List crawler. You'll see what I'm talking about the nipples. Pretty close match.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 19:49 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 222Becca in San Gabriel Valley
Hello Brothers,
Yesterday I hooked up with Becca in SGV at the 605/60 interchange. Good location for On the way home QV. She offered a. 80 Q. V. FS when I texted her. I opted for just a CBJ for. 60. Her in call Hotel was safe and easy find. Easy no contact, texted, then called. At the door in 5 minutes. She answered the door in the buff. She's about 5'9" thick body very large tits. Pretty face and hair. Room was neat. Our the donation down undressed and laid on the bed. She covered JR as started to suck. For me the suction was not enough with a condom. So I opted for he. 80 BBBJ so she removed the cover and continued working on JR. I had a long day so it was affecting the timing of the outcome. It was taking longer than usual. I encouraged her to keep going a little longer it worked. She only asked that I let her know when I'm about to burst. I did and she held onto the head with a lip lock catching all my batter. Not much up and down as I throbbed. That kinda bumbed me out. But still ok. I will repeat but will have to be tested and hornier. I didn't expect her to be big as she was. I'm 6 ft. 235. She was almost as tall as me but pretty. Big tits. Just look at her photos. That's her. Price was very reasonable. Location was safe. Service was non-rush and got the job done.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...230/2134071893
-
05-25-25 16:53 #4690Regular Member

Posts: 18Dfk
Looking for any recommendations where the DFK is worth mentioning.
-
05-24-25 11:29 #4689Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Medicare
https://massage.eros.com/california/...574.htm?cat=83
I forget what this one's name, but she was on the beta team for temple of bliss.
She clearly relies on some form of something. One of those face pictures is right out of soft white underbelly.
She is looking as ugly as a mud fence. Avoid.
-
05-24-25 11:28 #4688Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977She had the body of a venus
https://massage.eros.com/california/...563.htm?cat=83
This member of team ROB out of a office / apartment off of sawtelle now has the audacity to advertise on a higher end massage site?
I am taking this up a level and I am informed and believe and thereon allege that this is not a female.
-
05-24-25 11:08 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 746Another legit Colombiana.
Sophia is another legit, GFE Colombiana. She's a MILF, but she's hot and the service is good.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/187680493
-
05-24-25 11:06 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 746Agree.
Yes, all of the Colombians I have see have been from Listcrawler, and they do come and go. Only a couple have stayed long term, and even those ones change numbers often. I don't think I have ever been happy with a PDs encounter. That entire site is complete garbage nonsense. If I were down to drop 500-600 to see those crazy hot Slavic girls, it would be a different story for me, but in this economy, I am hardly willing to spend over 200 for a session. That is why I have switched to Colombians and HX indies after years of almost exclusively seeing Kgirls.
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




