Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 339 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4685
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Crazy that we have such different experiences. Probably 2 out of 3 times the girl says I was talking with a booker and she doesn't do X, why or Z that was agreed with the booker, and either flat refuses or tries an upsell. DATY is rare, and most immediately reach for a condom for BJ. Are you a spanish speaker? Look like Henry Cavill or something? If not, throw a coupe links this way and I'll report findings.
    I think I remember your postings about these experiences some time back, weren't they providers from privatedelights?

    Because if so, privatedelights and listcrawler are 2 different worlds and culture for the most part. Some cross-over between the 2, but not much.

    Even with the problematic providers on listcrawler, I notice from my viewings that's it's usually the younger ones. They get not so positive reviews and change numbers and aliases every 2-3 weeks 😅.

    And never pay attention to reviews (or comments) written in Spanish or broken English on listcrawler, those are providers writing about themselves.

  2. #4684

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Crazy that we have such different experiences. Probably 2 out of 3 times the girl says I was talking with a booker and she doesn't do X, why or Z that was agreed with the booker, and either flat refuses or tries an upsell. DATY is rare, and most immediately reach for a condom for BJ. Are you a spanish speaker? Look like Henry Cavill or something? If not, throw a coupe links this way and I'll report findings.
    Yeah that is crazy. Most of the girls I've seen have come and gone. But Mia is still around and available (I posted a link in this thread). She may have raised her rate though? I speak a little Spanish, but I'm a fairly young and fit white guy. That always seems to help with the Latinas LOL.

  3. #4683
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    This has not been my experience with the Colombians on listcrawler. I've generally been able to get solid GFE with BBBJ and DATY for 160/ hhr. A couple girls wouldn't kiss, but I've never been given a bogus menu over text.
    Crazy that we have such different experiences. Probably 2 out of 3 times the girl says I was talking with a booker and she doesn't do X, why or Z that was agreed with the booker, and either flat refuses or tries an upsell. DATY is rare, and most immediately reach for a condom for BJ. Are you a spanish speaker? Look like Henry Cavill or something? If not, throw a coupe links this way and I'll report findings.

  4. #4682
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering what others think about this. There is this hot young Latina I have been seeing for about a year off Listcrawler. She goes by Les. I have posted about her before. Recently, every trace of her ads and phone number have been scrubbed from Listcrawler, Escortbabylon, Google, and seemingly the entire internet. I texted her number and asked what happened, and she said her ads got flagged and she doesn't now why, but that she is still available. This was over a week ago and she has not posted any new ads. She texted me last night asking if I wanted to see her. I don't know why, but I feel sketched out about seeing her unless I see new ads. And, it's weird that all trace of her number has vanished from the internet, not just from the sites she advertises on. What do you make of this?
    Wow, thats strange that the scrub would be so thorough. Not surprised you'd be suspicious. Did the texting sound like her (grammar / style)?

    On the other hand if she has regulars going, or needs a break, a week or two isn't much time to regroup and put new ads up.

    Just weird about the seemingly coordinated purge, unless they contacted her and it was "voluntary" and she removed each ad herself. Let us know what happens.

  5. #4681

    Thoughts?

    I am wondering what others think about this. There is this hot young Latina I have been seeing for about a year off Listcrawler. She goes by Les. I have posted about her before. Recently, every trace of her ads and phone number have been scrubbed from Listcrawler, Escortbabylon, Google, and seemingly the entire internet. I texted her number and asked what happened, and she said her ads got flagged and she doesn't now why, but that she is still available. This was over a week ago and she has not posted any new ads. She texted me last night asking if I wanted to see her. I don't know why, but I feel sketched out about seeing her unless I see new ads. And, it's weird that all trace of her number has vanished from the internet, not just from the sites she advertises on. What do you make of this?

  6. #4680

    Not my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these types of girls are pimped out by the same agency / gang. If you're good with the plain vanilla CBJ / cfs / no touchie in and out in about 15 minutes, like a Fig SW, then you'll be fine but if you negotiate for anything else just realize you're talking to the pimp and he'll say anything to get you in the door, but the girl won't honor the menu (she will keep any upcharge you pay though).
    This has not been my experience with the Colombians on listcrawler. I've generally been able to get solid GFE with BBBJ and DATY for 160/ hhr. A couple girls wouldn't kiss, but I've never been given a bogus menu over text.

  7. #4679
    Quote Originally Posted by ManUp  [View Original Post]
    Hey Brothers,

    I've been texting this hottie for a minute, but like all possible TGTBT ads I tread very cautiously. She text back immediately with address in BellFlower. In looking at her old post on Listcrawler she's been in Buena Park, Bell Gardens, Bell Flower, and Santa Ana. When she responds it's a immediate response (Spanish / English) with address followed by a menu. 1. 20 QV, 1. 50 HHR, 3. 00 HR. She very hot with good comments, but all those can be created by her team, you know what I mean (each girl in a stable can post comments and reviews to make look like client did it). Her BellFlower and Southgate hotel are little sketchy for a hot piece of ass like that. I trust help from this site so we don't walk into any unpleasant surprises, be it Uncle LEO, uncle Pimpo. So my request is has anyone verified this one before she rotates out. Those Columbiana 's seem to be very hot at a bargain price. Let me know guys. And the trolls on this site need to not responded if you just want to be an A hole. This request is for all of us, because if she's a true catch at those prices then we all get the benefit of not overpaying for much more. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...057/5622870986
    A lot of these types of girls are pimped out by the same agency / gang. If you're good with the plain vanilla CBJ / cfs / no touchie in and out in about 15 minutes, like a Fig SW, then you'll be fine but if you negotiate for anything else just realize you're talking to the pimp and he'll say anything to get you in the door, but the girl won't honor the menu (she will keep any upcharge you pay though).

  8. #4678

    Could go either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManUp  [View Original Post]
    Hey Brothers,

    I've been texting this hottie for a minute, but like all possible TGTBT ads I tread very cautiously. She text back immediately with address in BellFlower. In looking at her old post on Listcrawler she's been in Buena Park, Bell Gardens, Bell Flower, and Santa Ana. When she responds it's a immediate response (Spanish / English) with address followed by a menu. 1. 20 QV, 1. 50 HHR, 3. 00 HR. She very hot with good comments, but all those can be created by her team, you know what I mean (each girl in a stable can post comments and reviews to make look like client did it). Her BellFlower and Southgate hotel are little sketchy for a hot piece of ass like that. I trust help from this site so we don't walk into any unpleasant surprises, be it Uncle LEO, uncle Pimpo. So my request is has anyone verified this one before she rotates out. Those Columbiana 's seem to be very hot at a bargain price. Let me know guys. And the trolls on this site need to not responded if you just want to be an A hole. This request is for all of us, because if she's a true catch at those prices then we all get the benefit of not overpaying for much more. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...057/5622870986
    I have seen a ton of listcrawler Colombians over the last year and a half. The immediate response in Spanish / English, comments, pricing, and the verbiage used in the ad all seem all seem par for the course. What seems off to me is the pics. The legit Colombianas usually have more pics at different angles and they are clearer. I probably wouldn't go for this one, personally. If you want a guaranteed and verified hottie with legit GFE and even COF, try Mia. She's a freaky, cock hungry MILF.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/187441557

  9. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch60  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers Ruby asked me to let you know she looking today (needs rent money. Doesn't all of them LOL).
    Which Ruby?

  10. #4676
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Valley Boobs

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...100-74494.html

    This one started the north Hollywood dank apartment trend. And in a salute to our great pres 47 reducing inflation, you can have her tits on your dick for 160.

    Alice's tits are natural and silky smooth.

    Unfortunately she has a stage 4 (gleason score 9) case of ed zachary disease.

  11. #4675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Columbian hottie or Not.

    Hey Brothers,

    I've been texting this hottie for a minute, but like all possible TGTBT ads I tread very cautiously. She text back immediately with address in BellFlower. In looking at her old post on Listcrawler she's been in Buena Park, Bell Gardens, Bell Flower, and Santa Ana. When she responds it's a immediate response (Spanish / English) with address followed by a menu. 1. 20 QV, 1. 50 HHR, 3. 00 HR. She very hot with good comments, but all those can be created by her team, you know what I mean (each girl in a stable can post comments and reviews to make look like client did it). Her BellFlower and Southgate hotel are little sketchy for a hot piece of ass like that. I trust help from this site so we don't walk into any unpleasant surprises, be it Uncle LEO, uncle Pimpo. So my request is has anyone verified this one before she rotates out. Those Columbiana 's seem to be very hot at a bargain price. Let me know guys. And the trolls on this site need to not responded if you just want to be an A hole. This request is for all of us, because if she's a true catch at those prices then we all get the benefit of not overpaying for much more. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...057/5622870986

  12. #4674

    Ruby

    Fellow mongers Ruby asked me to let you know she looking today (needs rent money. Doesn't all of them LOL).

  13. #4673
    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    I like big tits and I cannot lie.

    I met up with "Liz Colombiana" from Colombia in Downey the other day, and had a groovy time as the old-timers say.

    Liz is part of the Colombian provider SoCal invasion, but this one is a special one because she's a 'mature' / GILF Colombian provider with some gigantic titties and a huge booty, so she's kinda like a rare pokemon 😅. I'll attach some pics so peeps can get some visuals.

    Here's a link to her ad: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7147280038.

    I went with the 30 min appt and left 150 for the donation.

    My age estimation of Liz is early to mid 50's. Liz is kinda spaniard / european looking, I come to find out that her pops was Italian, so that explains why she looks kinda white. She's on the chubby side (I love chubby ladies). And as mentioned before, she has gigantic titties, huge ass with thiccc thighs to go along with it.

    Liz is an extremely nice and sweet lady, and allowed me full access to her huge knockers in our meeting. She smothered me with her titties, I got to fondle them, got to suck on those nips, got to kiss all over her melons, and got some tittyfuck action. I made sure to be gentle with her tits, I don't want to push my luck and ruin it for myself and others, nips can be really sensitive. Like 95% of the session was me worshipping her huge knockers. Even after she made me pop in cowgirl and did the standard clean up like throwing away the rubber and such, it wasn't a rush out the door, and she still let me continue worshipping her tits and booty before heading out.

    Overall, I had a great time as a big titty lover, as well as a mature lady lover. I had such a great time that I visited her again the day after. Usually, I wait like a couple weeks or months before a follow-up meeting, but nah, I was at her incall again the next day 😅.

    We spoke mainly in Spanish in our meetings, but she knows some English as well, she's still learning the language.

    Thumbs up 👍 from me and I highly recommend if you're an enthusiast for huge titties on a mature lady.

    She got the best looking tits I've seen on a provider thus far, those things are hugeee 😂.

    Side note:

    I've seen so many Colombians from listcrawler / megapersonals, once I saw that she was at Downey, I already knew what hotel she was going to be at before she sent the address 😂.
    Specific question here but can you describe her pussy? Big clit? Big labia? DATY?

  14. #4672

    Nichole

    She is very young, very nice and you can tell she loves what she does. What else co uld you ask for. ? Basically a flawless young body. She's pretty, but not like a model, more like a hot chick in a a bar. I may in fact repeat. She is enthusiastic as in she is made for this and I would bet makes a career out of it. I had a blast.

    Made me feel very relaxed as we got heated up. Standing make out then kiss with tongue then she dropped down for standing BBBJ. She is really, really good. Has one of the best spinner bodies I have ever seen.

    That lead to DATY, cowgirl, RCG, standing doggy, mirror doggy until I blew in the bag.

    She is very chill. She LOVES what she does and it shows.

    She is very welcoming and has an amazing body and I hope to repeat soon.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/nichole/

  15. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    Hi there, I am visiting from Charlotte NC. I will be staying in Hollywood hills. Can someone recommend a few choices for a FS with BBBJ, must offer incall. And if anyone has one that is open all night with same criteria even better. I have reached out to a few asian bookers but they all want a copy of my drivers license and I worry about that, unless someone can recommend one that is solid.
    Try if you can European MILF Dani.

    And thank me in the morning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape