Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 14374
-
06-03-25 22:58 #13774Banned Member

Posts: 170Pull in
Pull into the closest place to pull in with your car still visible to the girl or pull on a side street they are walking near.
Originally Posted by TimJacks25
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 21:28 #13773Senior Member

Posts: 469It's cool now.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 13:26 #13772Senior Member

Posts: 60Fifth has a few today
Drove along Fifth today, 11:45 am, while running some errands. About half a dozen walkers out. Didn't have time or pills to stop and partake.
On Kilpatrick, 2 BSWs by Arthington, one plump and one skinny in a bikini. Good for a look even if you're just window shopping like me.
And one WSW about halfway between Arthington and Fifth looking good for street standards. Mid 20's, longish brown hair, clear face, she was sitting so no comment on body except she's not CC lean and not absurdly chubby.
On Fifth by Kolmar, one Latina, late 30's looked alright but no stunner.
On Fifth by Kilbourn, one rough looking WSW, mid 30's in a shorts jumper, white with stains, plump looking and dirty blonde hair (like dirty blonde and also dirty and blonde).
Over by Pulaski there was a skinny late 30's WSW hanging out by a beater Chevy SUV. Dunno if she's on the clock or not.
Get out there and party! But leave one out for me in case I got time to get out again?
-
06-01-25 00:37 #13771Senior Member

Posts: 345Anyone see this one?
Haven't seen this girl in awhile just wondering if she is still around.
-
06-01-25 00:01 #13770Senior Member

Posts: 345Damn full again! Hope the price hasnt gone up due to demand LOL.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 15:23 #13769Senior Member

Posts: 116Tactics
I've been wanting to pick up ladies on Cicero north of MDW but I'm always nervous with the high flow of traffic movement in the area and that 5-0 could be lurking. What are some good gameplans when I spot who I have my eye on? Thanks.
-
05-29-25 17:06 #13768Senior Member

Posts: 60The best of the worst!
I've found some great ones along 5th, but the further away you are from the Kilpatrick party zone the better. Sometimes I'll spot one by Kolmar or Kilbourn almost always on the north side of the street, sometimes they're east of Kostner somewhere between Kildare and Karlov usually on the south side of the street.
Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit
[View Original Post]
Kirby is around there sometimes. Super skinny, short <5 ft, crack user but pretty functional for a drug using street pro, and a nice tight and wet pussy. Kirby carries condoms if you want to use one but does not mind if you don't (in my experience. You may find differnt). Saw her a few weeks ago, gave her $50 and no upcharge for all the letters (DFK-DT-BBFS-CIP).
-
05-25-25 06:18 #13767Senior Member

Posts: 31Message
Just sent you a pm for the info my guy.
Originally Posted by FrameVertex
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 20:53 #13766Senior Member

Posts: 736Where are the crackhead SW located? I'm not interested in hitting the streets to find a golden girl. That's what the crawler on a list is for. Street wise, I'm looking to experience the ratchet junkies that may be out walking. I just don't know where they are located in yall's city.
-
05-19-25 02:08 #13765Regular Member

Posts: 2PAWG spotted
If you're looking for a tall PAWG who can blow and take dick like a champ then I got the prize for you, I found her on the strip on 49th st but if you want more info on her then let me know I have her number. If you have a another person you could exchange with then I'll send you the info asap.
-
05-08-25 19:51 #13764Regular Member

Posts: 9Weekend Locations
Where would the best place to find some fun this weekend with the weather being nice.
-
05-08-25 03:16 #13763Regular Member

Posts: 4Annndd. Action!!
Just cruised the midway area and there's plenty of fish in the sea to be had from 47th / Cicero all the way down to archer / Cicero. I saw a lot of girls coming from the sky motel and one in particular WSW caught my attention. She has blonde hair with nice blue eyes and tatts on both sides of her eyes and a phat ass! I didn't have time for any fun but I definitely will see her when I have the time she said her name was Kristina so lmk if anyone sees her because she's definitely a must have. I saw her standing across from motel FYI.
-
05-07-25 20:15 #13762Senior Member

Posts: 116Temps
The weather in the 606 for the next 10 days looks warm & pleasant. Should be plenty of talent for the next week. Stay safe!
-
05-06-25 23:30 #13761Regular Member

Posts: 16New here
Yo, new to the game and I need LSW throat. Someone DM me please and tell me the game if you don't mind.
-
05-06-25 19:44 #13760Senior Member

Posts: 263Seems like I'm seeing fewer and fewer posts in this section. Took a quick cruise last night up to 5th, saw 3 BSWs out, looked pretty decent but not what I was in the mood for. Rode back down to 47th and cic area and saw cpd just sitting by the shell station and then they circled around. Didn't see any ladies out, granted it was still fairly early 945/10 pm or so.










Reply With Quote





