Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 959 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13759

    Tempted to start scouting

    I've been wanting to branch out beyond massage parlors and try my luck with ladies of the night. But damn it sounds risky compared to parlors.

    I've only had one encounter when I saw woman up on Northside on Montrose and Kedzie. Skinny woman who was asking for money. She didn't look homeless so I simply asked "do you suck dick" and she didn't even hesitate to say yes. So off we went to a dark parking spot and she got to work. Mediocre head but only 20.

    Shit was still exciting and I've been wanting to do it again but even driving to the areas where the action is at seems like a drag LOL.

  2. #13758

    Saturday night

    Was out in the Midway area around 2 am ish the racer fools were out in full force cuttin' up. A couple of fender benders were in the mix as well go figure. There were also the usual fare dressed in gentlemens club attire. Booty cheeks just hanging out on these ladies.

  3. #13757
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket  [View Original Post]
    Slugga your inbox is full.
    Empty now.

  4. #13756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket  [View Original Post]
    Slugga your inbox is full.
    It's empty now.

  5. #13755

    5th

    Slugga your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a short WSW who goes by Cece last week. Pic below. Nice shape also, would put her in the Pawg category. Claims she only does CBJ, but pretty good for the dub. Got digits if any one wants to exchange or whatever is clever. Also BBJ from LSW Maria close to 5th / Pulaski a couple days ago. Sound familiar to anybody.

  6. #13754
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I just love me a Latina and she has the perfect shape. I seen a couple ads with her in it. But she is asking for a deposit. Funny thing is that she takes verification pics from those numbers.

    And it has a a lot of pics that I haven't seen of her. But she doesn't answer the phone or gives a location unless you give a deposit. Which I'm not going for. But if yall ever see SAM. Please. Please..
    Check DMs.

  7. #13753

    5th action

    Ran into a short WSW who goes by Cece last week. Pic below. Nice shape also, would put her in the Pawg category. Claims she only does CBJ, but pretty good for the dub. Got digits if any one wants to exchange or whatever is clever. Also BBJ from LSW Maria close to 5th / Pulaski a couple days ago. Sound familiar to anybody.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1745767263747.jpg‎  

  8. #13752

    Lisa V

    I was out the other night and met Lisa who I've reviewed here before on 48th & Cicero.

    She is a early forties, chunky HSW with flabby tits and red hair.

    GrabSomeBench received a good BBBJ for below her asking price of 60.

    GSB.

  9. #13751

    Tina

    I was out late the other night and met Tina on 50th & Cicero.

    Tina is an older, skinny, dirty blonde WSW who is rough looking but pleasant.

    GrabSomeBench received a solid BBBJ with BLS for 30. Tina takes directions well.

    GSB.

  10. #13750
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Another good one from the past has been lost. I haven't see her in years but just heard she passed away earlier this year. This one saddens me so much, she and her sister Jennifer struggled so much. Life was never easy for them. Rest in heaven Jamie, you're now with your parents and Jennifer.
    Sad to hear that, I knew Jamie and her sister Jennifer, they couldn't catch a break. Last time I saw her was about two years ago near Grand / Pulaski. I didn't know that Jennifer had passed.

  11. #13749

    Hoover

    I'm looking for someone who really good with throat, the last one I had moved. Looking for someone.

    Help.

  12. #13748

    I am sure he's long gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    FYI man. It's "North Orleans Street" or "N Orleans St" not "New Orleans".

    No, there aren't any SWs in or anywhere around downtown. And it would be a terrible idea for you to try it as a tourist.
    However yes did not notice that at first. So advice to stay in his room and play with oscar, go to chinatown to massage or order delivery was good advice. The only clubs I know even near that area I know that one reopened in the south loop as I have a p o b down there for years. Course those places are generally high cost blue balling. Oh well at least he found the forum and posted so possibly he took some sage advice. Or? He never went back to no where's ville nebraska?

  13. #13747
    Quote Originally Posted by Augie8384  [View Original Post]
    Is this Jamie from 51st, and Nearby?
    Used to hang on and side, anywhere from Division / Pulaski to Belmont / Cicero / pulaski, had a sister also in the trade.

  14. #13746

    Is this Jamie from 51st, and Nearby?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Another good one from the past has been lost. I haven't see her in years but just heard she passed away earlier this year. This one saddens me so much, she and her sister Jennifer struggled so much. Life was never easy for them. Rest in heaven Jamie, you're now with your parents and Jennifer.
    Is this Jamie from 51st, and Nearby?

  15. #13745

    RIP Jamie.

    Another good one from the past has been lost. I haven't see her in years but just heard she passed away earlier this year. This one saddens me so much, she and her sister Jennifer struggled so much. Life was never easy for them. Rest in heaven Jamie, you're now with your parents and Jennifer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape