Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 2496
-
06-03-25 23:14 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 403You know those surveillance images of people stealing posted outside supermarket entrances? Fingers crossed your pics are not posted outside Oasis.
Originally Posted by Tokubetsu
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 16:25 #1910Regular Member

Posts: 10Re: Poor Service Location
I wasn't sure if posting name / spa was against the posting guidelines, so I avoided doing so. But I suppose spa names are disclosed constantly here, and names are just stage names.
The provider works under "Lottie" at Oasis Laguna Hills IG: oasis. Nurulaguna.
I'm not sure if she goes under any other names or work at any other spas.
Again- I do not believe this provider alone is a representative of the service at this spa, but unfortunately, I do agree that service has generally been bad everywhere nowadays.
I've once posted before about this spa and thought that I had seen Lottie while passing through the hallways, but I was definitely mistaken on who I saw.
As for the donation response, I do feel a little bad about taking the whole amount. in retrospect i probably should have reclaimed just half and call it a compromise to avoid escalation, but it was very upsetting at the moment. Thanks for the responses, and future responses, ill be reading all of them!
-
06-03-25 14:10 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 288Donation
Yea, look I sympathize with you. But giving no donation for services performed is not good. They are 1099 independent contractors so they don't earn any money from the house. So she did spend time and that's worth something. Granted she should not be in the business and the extra fees we pay for nuru comes with a higher level of service / expectation. For me, I eat the cost, pay the girl, and move on. It sucks. It wasn't long ago though I was really managing my cash and probably would have split the difference with her. Meaning I'd tip her $80 and let her know her know her service was subpar (I. E. On phone doing 1/2 massage) and deserves 1/2 tip.
Originally Posted by Tokubetsu
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 01:14 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 513Spa name
TY for TOFTT and if you can kindly lets us know where and the MT name so everyone can avoid.
Originally Posted by Tokubetsu
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 00:10 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 80Damn bro I sure hope it wasn't Sherry but from the discretion doesn't seem like it LOL, she gutted me twice & definitely should of done what you did on taking my $ back in the second encounter. Fool me once shame on you, twice definitely was on me. Unfortunately we just got to share the info and hope others don't make the same mistake. In terms of overall massage, service & exp personality all in one package is pretty hard to find. We all have different preferences on personality, looks & services. But one that should never be shorthanded is service. If I paid for 45 min I best believe if they are late or end the session early I will not give them a second chance unless they had something traffic or gave me a really good session, but being punctual is a huge deal for me. We can all tell who at least gives effort on the legit massage or not. For me the massage is equally as important. The flip now that's YMMV but obviously that's more personal preference on extras.
Originally Posted by Tokubetsu
[View Original Post]
However I figured if I did what you did on taking my $ the calls of threats and etc is something pretty common within the industry. You probably ticked them off a lot for them to escalate to that level. Total lack of professionalism & business bad on the other end we are all struggling in this economy but still have some decency like we pay a premium price I want to be treated like a king service, however most others would agree " good service" is dying and just trying to make a quick buck, GPS older providers aging out, etc is killing this hobby for the most of us. You could rat them out but for both parties sake theres no winner and just have to accept the L on time / money and just hope they keep losing customers. If you can't disclose the provider where was the spa you visited?
-
06-02-25 20:30 #1906Regular Member

Posts: 10Opinion on poor service and attitude
Just had a pretty awful experience at a spa known on this forum. Provider was not new to the industry either, so I expect her to take her job more seriously.
At the end of the session I kind of gave up on trying to finish and said I was done. Got somewhat cleaned up, dressed up and took back my $$ that I left on the counter explaining that it was one of the worst experiences I have had at a spa. A spa I have visited multiple times with another provider and had great success. I don't want to start any trouble or drama, but I also want to get my money's worth and respect for my time, and my decision to leave a relatively generous tip up front before the provider walks in. As I was leaving I was getting cussed out in Vietnamese. Got death threats via a personal number that even had a collar I'd. I'm not concerned that any of it was serious, but it really makes me question their attitude and understanding of their position. I could easily report location, number and name. I don't plan to for the longevity of the industry though.
Optional read on my experience below: -May also add context for those responding.
Booked for an hour with a provider I have not seen before (but have seen on the roster for a long time), got undressed and left $$ on the counter. Generally $ 60 is the norm at this spa, but I like to leave $$ for the benefit of both provider and client. I wasn't terribly happy with how she looked, looks to be late 30's to early 40's and a little heavy, but you win some lose some and she wasn't a granny so it was fine I suppose. She offered that she provides nuru so I was quite excited. Unfortunately it ended up being about 40 minutes on my stomach with at least 3 bottles of lotion dumped on my body with one hand just lathering it in no order. It goes from right leg to left shoulder to left arm to right leg, etc. Felt like someone with adhd applying suntan lotion on my back. There were several periods of her just facing the steamer on her phone, and I know she was on her phone with one hand for much of the lotion lathering. I still just layed there hoping that the flip side was going to be good. Finally after what felt like forever, I was asked to flip over. No teasing, no sensuality, no nails dancing on my sides, nothing. Fine. I flip and after another sporadic lotion spread around my legs arms and chest, she *finally* takes her dress off and starts jack hammering. After a few minutes I can see through my squinting she's rolling her eyes. I really wanted to just finish and get it over with but I just got limp and called it off.
I would like to think that I was giving many chances and had alot of patience, but it really just was not going to happen. I don't have money to throw around, so I claim my money and leave to take my business elsewhere. Its not like I got all my money back or anything, I still let the spa keep the house fee, since that was fair for them to keep. The tip was undeserved in my option.
Has anyone else had similar experiences, or would handle it differently? I'd like to hear other opinions to either confirm my judgement or learn from it. Thanks for reading yall.
-
06-01-25 21:25 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 44Definitely, I want to say the higher end girls with better looks or service are usually booked for most of the day while for others not sure how much traffic they're getting. I've seen some providers go from working 2 days a week to 4-5 though recently LOL can't blame them with these prices.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 14:45 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 66Haven, VT, and Pure Relaxation are same owners iirc.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 14:29 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 288Haven Raid
Just closing the loop on this. My understanding is there was 2 incidences. One was a SAPD raid with a full sweep and 1 of the girls ticketed and-or detained. The 2nd was a standard license check. I directly viewed texts from one of the girls that works there (not that day) to a couple girls that were working there that day. And then correspondence with the owner.
Originally Posted by Pepsi1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 01:37 #1902Regular Member

Posts: 9I messaged one of the girls who works there that I'm friendly with. She said it was a standard check they do. Girls get tickets for not having a license.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 21:37 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 403Is Haven spa associated with any other spots? Don't know the politics but why would Haven be targeted?
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 21:33 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 403Business is slow these days due to the economy. Girls have to be available more to earn the same money. It is not like they are at the spa waiting, they show up when they have an appointment.
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 17:33 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 199Wild if true. But yah staying away for a good while. Why does it seem like this place out of all places get raided regularly. Strangely this is one of the places I feel like all the girls are free to come and go unlike some others spots that give more shady vibes (ie many of the places noted in the massage section). From your description sounds more like a robbery. Never heard of cops or ICE or anything wearing shirts that specifically say what they are investigating. Also seems like a number of girls don't care for the owner. Which makes a robbery in this case much more plausible. I don't know anything just seems interesting.
Originally Posted by Ayylmao6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 17:30 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 44Stacy ROM
Amazing taste my man, Val is super fun but I think I have Bella slightly above her just because of the massage and how sensual she is, can't go wrong with either though. Stacy sounds like a great time, I saw that ROM had some new girls this past week but I think I'll be checking her out next since she's a proven vet and report back, appreciate it!
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 15:10 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 288ROM stacked
All 3 are solid. Val is my favorite of 3. Stacy is 30's pretty white but has a darker complexion so could be italian mix? Tall, slender look with massive DDs breasts but remarkably soft. Very sensual and lot fun. YMMV. Definitely worth checking out. Zoe is cool girl but she has aged out and not attractive to me.
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






